[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ok I keep getting banned and it's getting out of hand

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tumultus
Cool Kid
Cool Kid

Ok I keep getting banned and it's getting out of hand Empty
PostSubject: Ok I keep getting banned and it's getting out of hand   Ok I keep getting banned and it's getting out of hand I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 9:23 pm

There is an undercover admin that keeps banning me and doesn't have the cojones to confess. The little keyboard warrior has banned me 6 times today and I've constantly had to ask Bob to get me unbanned. Same with Master of Deception.

So whoever it is, stop that stupid shit you fag. What kind of admin abuse is this? And don't pull that bullshit of "you were disrupting the server" cause then you'd be full of shit. The server was packed and only supertrooper had a problem with me, so I'm guessing one of his buddy admins had me banned in exchange for a blowjob from superfaggot.

This needs to stop.
Back to top Go down
WinRawr
Full Fledged Loser
Full Fledged Loser
WinRawr

PostSubject: Re: Ok I keep getting banned and it's getting out of hand   Ok I keep getting banned and it's getting out of hand I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 12:00 am

its not me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dezz nuts
Cool Kid
Cool Kid

PostSubject: Re: Ok I keep getting banned and it's getting out of hand   Ok I keep getting banned and it's getting out of hand I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 12:56 am

lol tum ajajaa superfag yea its probably jesus faggot of the month who comes in the game and says " Im not on the mood to be fuckd with " well faggot dont come and ruin other people day because u got beat up at school u souche bag i was been nice to you but ur a fuckin fuck face beech who dosent deserve admin ....
Back to top Go down
dezz nuts
Cool Kid
Cool Kid

PostSubject: Re: Ok I keep getting banned and it's getting out of hand   Ok I keep getting banned and it's getting out of hand I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 12:57 am

just start mutting ppl i mute superfag everytime i see him now his a fag he mutes people adn talks shyt that pussy shyt just mute that fag
Back to top Go down
Tumultus
Cool Kid
Cool Kid

PostSubject: Re: Ok I keep getting banned and it's getting out of hand   Ok I keep getting banned and it's getting out of hand I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 12:51 am

yeah I might as well just do that... Supertrooper is really gay.

good idea
Back to top Go down
TimD
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy
TimD

PostSubject: Re: Ok I keep getting banned and it's getting out of hand   Ok I keep getting banned and it's getting out of hand I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 5:42 pm

lol beech!... I was there when it happened i seen it all. why bother complain about it in the first place? you always get back on anyway.
Back to top Go down
Tumultus
Cool Kid
Cool Kid

PostSubject: Re: Ok I keep getting banned and it's getting out of hand   Ok I keep getting banned and it's getting out of hand I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 6:08 pm

Doesn't give whoever it is the right to be a douche
Back to top Go down
TimD
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy
TimD

PostSubject: Re: Ok I keep getting banned and it's getting out of hand   Ok I keep getting banned and it's getting out of hand I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 6:14 pm

true
Back to top Go down
3V1L
Full Fledged Loser
Full Fledged Loser

PostSubject: Re: Ok I keep getting banned and it's getting out of hand   Ok I keep getting banned and it's getting out of hand I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 4:52 pm

i cant speak for anyone except myself but ive banned you a few times and for good reasons. start following the rules and maybe you wont get banned like 3 times a week. just like you, im tired of this shit! i ban people for the same shit you pull and they never get unbanned yet you always do and you never learn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok I keep getting banned and it's getting out of hand   Ok I keep getting banned and it's getting out of hand I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok I keep getting banned and it's getting out of hand
Page 1 of 1