[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Perhaps Zoo? Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Perhaps Zoo?
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

Perhaps Zoo? Application Empty
PostSubject: Perhaps Zoo? Application   Perhaps Zoo? Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:30 pm

hey guys i posted an app about 2 weeks ago and Bob Vila told me two days ago that i hadn't posted one so lol here i am posting one. im not sure what else to say lol sorry
Back to top Go down
easy muhfuckin e
Let's get dangerous! - Darkwing Duck
Let's get dangerous! - Darkwing Duck

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps Zoo? Application   Perhaps Zoo? Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:08 pm

Perhaps Zoo? wrote:
hey guys i posted an app about 2 weeks ago and Bob Vila told me two days ago that i hadn't posted one so lol here i am posting one. im not sure what else to say lol sorry

click on index it will open up a new page, there is a section that says applications,, click on it.. once it opens read the sticky first, copy paste it in a new topic and answer the questions there. it should look somethin like this-->

Name : (real name here)

CSS Nickname : (css name)

Steam ID : (steamid here)

mic: (yes/no)

Other Clans : (other clan names)

Other Games : (other games you play)

Any other information you'd like to add: ( add any info you want here)
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps Zoo? Application   Perhaps Zoo? Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:02 am

Perhaps Zoo? wrote:
OK seeming as it says 1 post after your name you must be a retard!
HAVE YOU EVER even looked after other apps! I don't know you nor do I think that I will like you!
Fail
Back to top Go down
http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
Yuriy.GoG
I have the libido of a tiger!
I have the libido of a tiger!
Yuriy.GoG

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps Zoo? Application   Perhaps Zoo? Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:20 am

Irish_Bhoy wrote:
Perhaps Zoo? wrote:
OK seeming as it says 1 post after your name you must be a retard!
HAVE YOU EVER even looked after other apps! I don't know you nor do I think that I will like you!
Fail

Lol so fail. Hahaha nice catch on that 1 post by his name. lol
Back to top Go down
`StealthyOwned.GoG
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
`StealthyOwned.GoG

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps Zoo? Application   Perhaps Zoo? Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:32 am

Perhaps Zoo? wrote:

People are really, absolutly mentally challenged. If you are not going to read the sections that say "Application Format" and what not, seriously, don't bother re-appling after you've attempted this. If you are so mentally incappable to the point that you don't bother to look at the sticky's, seriously jump out your window, and take your computer with you please.
Back to top Go down
https://godsofgaming.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps Zoo? Application   Perhaps Zoo? Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perhaps Zoo? Application
Page 1 of 1