[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The forums hate me

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
surf
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
surf

The forums hate me Empty
PostSubject: The forums hate me   The forums hate me I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:37 pm

So apparently somewhere between Sunday night (Easter) and monday evening the forums decided to stop allowing me access to my account (Surf&Turf). So I talked to anthrax and he used his forum godliness to change my password and I was able to login normally. But come this evening I try and login with my new password and it goes back to not allowing me. And the "I forgot" password link doesn't work saying the email I specified was incorrect when it was not.

Any logical or illogical ideas would be appreciated but let this serve as a warning to you that the forum is hungry and it wishes to feast on gogmembers.

sidenote: No I wasn't drunk and changed my password and then forgot or any other matter of dumbassedness that you may think.

Sidenote 2: If this isn't fixed I should get my post count transferred...just kidding, but seriously.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
I cried when DiCaprio died in Titanic.
I cried when DiCaprio died in Titanic.
Cloud

The forums hate me Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forums hate me   The forums hate me I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:50 pm

I'm stumped scratch
Back to top Go down
Anthrax
[GoG] Website Admin
[GoG] Website Admin
Anthrax

The forums hate me Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forums hate me   The forums hate me I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:03 am

ill just fix your account again... idk what your doing tho lol. maybe someone installed a keylogger on your pc and is messing with you? seems unlikely tho. idk.

ill send your new password to you over fb, k?
Back to top Go down
https://godsofgaming.forumotion.net
Yuriy.GoG
I have the libido of a tiger!
I have the libido of a tiger!
Yuriy.GoG

The forums hate me Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forums hate me   The forums hate me I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:46 am

Anthrax wrote:
ill just fix your account again... idk what your doing tho lol. maybe someone installed a keylogger on your pc and is messing with you? seems unlikely tho. idk.

ill send your new password to you over fb, k?

i bet he just forgot it.
Back to top Go down
surf
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
surf

The forums hate me Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forums hate me   The forums hate me I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:24 am

pretty hard to forget.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The forums hate me Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forums hate me   The forums hate me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The forums hate me
Page 1 of 1