[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banned for nothing

Go down 
+2
OFF LIMITS
canadiensofmontreal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
canadiensofmontreal

Banned for nothing Empty
PostSubject: Banned for nothing   Banned for nothing I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 12:41 pm

HI admins ,yesterday i was playing on the server and i had a score of 20-9 and then ithink bong had banned for nothing because someone said i hack but its false ,im not a hacker.Plz give me an answear and unabanned me plz i really like your server.
Back to top Go down
OFF LIMITS
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

Banned for nothing Empty
PostSubject: Me to ...   Banned for nothing I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 1:51 pm

Same happened to me yesterday except i had 36-5 ...and i dont know who banned me and why .
Back to top Go down
3V1L
Full Fledged Loser
Full Fledged Loser

Banned for nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for nothing   Banned for nothing I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 2:51 pm

whats your steam id?
Back to top Go down
3V1L
Full Fledged Loser
Full Fledged Loser

Banned for nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for nothing   Banned for nothing I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 2:57 pm

i got it from your app so see if your good.
Back to top Go down
Sweet.Sprayer
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy
Sweet.Sprayer

Banned for nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for nothing   Banned for nothing I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 3:06 pm

evil, did you even ask bong his side? Bong doesn't ban people for nothing. I would get some more info before you go unbanning them.
Back to top Go down
3V1L
Full Fledged Loser
Full Fledged Loser

Banned for nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for nothing   Banned for nothing I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 3:13 pm

i dunno..... the kid is cool and ive never seen him start any shit.
Back to top Go down
Sweet.Sprayer
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy
Sweet.Sprayer

Banned for nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for nothing   Banned for nothing I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 3:19 pm

3V1L wrote:
i dunno..... the kid is cool and ive never seen him start any shit.

Yeah but we should still get the whole story, for all we know he could have been hacking. Bong rarely bans people which makes me believe if bong did ban him, it was for a good reason.
Back to top Go down
3V1L
Full Fledged Loser
Full Fledged Loser

Banned for nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for nothing   Banned for nothing I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 3:29 pm

true true... well when i see bong ill ask and if it was for a good reason ill ban him myself.
Back to top Go down
canadiensofmontreal

Banned for nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for nothing   Banned for nothing I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 3:37 pm

SWEET I THINK THAT BONG DID A MISTAKE AND BAN ME AT THE PLACE OF OFF LIMITS,CAUSE HE WAS BAN WITH ME AND HE HAD A SCORE OF 36-5
Back to top Go down
Sweet.Sprayer
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy
Sweet.Sprayer

Banned for nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for nothing   Banned for nothing I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 3:44 pm

your best bet is to message him and ask!
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

Banned for nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for nothing   Banned for nothing I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 3:57 pm

lol canadians jesus accidentally banned you lol, he was being a retard and banning himslelf and then blaming me for banning him, it was pretty funny actually
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

Banned for nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for nothing   Banned for nothing I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 4:21 pm

I'm going to ban Jesus for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sweet.Sprayer
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy
Sweet.Sprayer

Banned for nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for nothing   Banned for nothing I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 5:13 pm

it always comes back to jesus!
Back to top Go down
OFF LIMITS
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

Banned for nothing Empty
PostSubject: AND ME !?!?   Banned for nothing I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 7:52 pm

OK cool , but wat's goin on with me ... I still dont know who banned me and why ... and it wasnt Bong cause he wanted to unbanned me, but he said I had Been IP banned or something like that and he couldn.t unban me ... Could somebody PLz help me ... anyways me IP is 0:0:16865094 if anybody can and wants to unban me ... THanks to who's gonna be clever.
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

Banned for nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for nothing   Banned for nothing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 1:55 am

OFF LIMITS wrote:
OK cool , but wat's goin on with me ... I still dont know who banned me and why ... and it wasnt Bong cause he wanted to unbanned me, but he said I had Been IP banned or something like that and he couldn.t unban me ... Could somebody PLz help me ... anyways me IP is 0:0:16865094 if anybody can and wants to unban me ... THanks to who's gonna be clever.

Um, why don't you stick to your own thread. If you were IP banned, there are 3 people that can unban you...myself being one. Frankly, I don't like you and you bother the shit out of me every time you're in the server so I'm not going to unban you. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

Banned for nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for nothing   Banned for nothing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 1:32 pm

lol the only reson i wanted to unban you was because you wouldn't shut the fuck up about it, i got like 3 steam messages every second. Next time, don't be so disrespectful when an admin wont unban you, cuz your definitely not gunna get unbanned, thank you and good night
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banned for nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for nothing   Banned for nothing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned for nothing
Page 1 of 1