[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why I was banned

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
leftyninja
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

Why I was banned Empty
PostSubject: Why I was banned   Why I was banned I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 7:16 pm

First off, my name is +KFC+ Buckethead.

I was slayed while playing on T because I foot sniped an admin through garage. I fully understand this now and will not do it again. The reason I am posting is because I was banned for making a harmless joke about it. Im not requesting it be removed right away, but GoG 24/7 assault is my favorite server and the only one i play on. Im just asking that it be made an un-permanent ban, hell i can take a week if that's what you want. Thanks in advance for your help and explanation in the future. I look forward to being in your crosshair soon.

Buckethead
Back to top Go down
asura
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
asura

Why I was banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I was banned   Why I was banned I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 7:24 pm

leftyninja wrote:
First off, my name is +KFC+ Buckethead.

I was slayed while playing on T because I foot sniped an admin through garage. I fully understand this now and will not do it again. The reason I am posting is because I was banned for making a harmless joke about it. Im not requesting it be removed right away, but GoG 24/7 assault is my favorite server and the only one i play on. Im just asking that it be made an un-permanent ban, hell i can take a week if that's what you want. Thanks in advance for your help and explanation in the future. I look forward to being in your crosshair soon.

Buckethead

If gog is ur favourite server and u play here all the time then you should already know not to foot snipe, yet you still did and you just now admited to for realizing what foot sniping is and you didnt know the rules until now, id say you deserved it and id say no on the removal of the ban
Back to top Go down
leftyninja
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

Why I was banned Empty
PostSubject: reply   Why I was banned I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 7:26 pm

i did know the rules, also i guarantee you nobody follows the rules 100% of the time. If the ban is never removed i can deal with it, i just like the server.
Back to top Go down
usmc|sharky
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
usmc|sharky

Why I was banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I was banned   Why I was banned I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 7:28 pm

I say give the guy another chance, he didn't come on here and start ranting and raving he simply and politely asked to be unbanned.
Back to top Go down
shit goose
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
shit goose

Why I was banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I was banned   Why I was banned I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:55 pm

usmc|sharky wrote:
I say give the guy another chance, he didn't come on here and start ranting and raving he simply and politely asked to be unbanned.

agreed
Back to top Go down
leftyninja
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

Why I was banned Empty
PostSubject: thanks guys   Why I was banned I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:59 pm

Thanks guys, i appreciate how you feel.

for the admins, just in case you decide to unban me, my steam id is 0:1:9648143
Back to top Go down
4 8 15 16 23 42
I have the libido of a tiger!
I have the libido of a tiger!
4 8 15 16 23 42

Why I was banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I was banned   Why I was banned I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:19 pm

is this one of the guys irish banned?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why I was banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I was banned   Why I was banned I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why I was banned
Page 1 of 1