[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sparying vents

Go down 
+4
Yuriy.GoG
Cloud
4 8 15 16 23 42
paco
8 posters
AuthorMessage
paco
paco

sparying vents Empty
PostSubject: sparying vents   sparying vents I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:45 pm

hey people whats up????? idk about you people but i get really mad and pissed off when people spray vent and upper vent. so this is an idea about making a rule in the motd that u cant spray vent or upper vent. Why i think this is because you can just simpy just go to into the vents and kill them... thanks you and srry for the convince
Back to top Go down
4 8 15 16 23 42
I have the libido of a tiger!
4 8 15 16 23 42

sparying vents Empty
PostSubject: Re: sparying vents   sparying vents I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:40 pm

attempted before, failed before
Back to top Go down
Cloud
I cried when DiCaprio died in Titanic.
I cried when DiCaprio died in Titanic.
Cloud

sparying vents Empty
PostSubject: Re: sparying vents   sparying vents I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:58 pm

Whether it's fair or not, that's how the counter-strike creators made it. If the vents were designed to be bullet-proof then they would've made it like that. I get angry too when I get killed in vents but that's why I don't go in them unless there's like 1-3 terrorists left.
Back to top Go down
Yuriy.GoG
Yuriy.GoG

sparying vents Empty
PostSubject: Re: sparying vents   sparying vents I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:01 am

Yeah if we make spraying vents illegal, whats next? no roof spraying, no wall spraying? Then we would become fucking waba, not that there is anything wrong with that. I say no to this, if you go into vents, tuff shit you get sprayed, do like i do, make a distraction, open top door and toss a nade or flash at the guy watching vents, they will be watching top door before it closes, then go vents, when you get into vent flash the vent watcher. its a GAME BTW. Rules ruin games.
Back to top Go down
Popsicle
Sysop
Sysop
Popsicle

sparying vents Empty
PostSubject: Re: sparying vents   sparying vents I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:15 am

I agree with Yuriy on this one. Besides the way I feel is that seeing feet through the vent is pretty much the same thing as seeing shadows or guns sticking through walls, it wouldn't happen in real life, it's not exactly fair, but you just have to deal with it. The best thing to do would probably be to just avoid them if you find it happening to you, I generally don't even go near them when I'm playing CT.
Back to top Go down
TimD
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy
TimD

sparying vents Empty
PostSubject: Re: sparying vents   sparying vents I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:24 am

If i go into vents... I expect to get killed. If I make it through to upper, I'm amazed. but then I die shorty after when I nade myself.
Back to top Go down
`StealthyOwned.GoG
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
`StealthyOwned.GoG

sparying vents Empty
PostSubject: Re: sparying vents   sparying vents I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:44 am

TimD wrote:
If i go into vents... I expect to get killed. If I make it through to upper, I'm amazed. but then I die shorty after when I nade myself.

I find it easy to get through vents.
Back to top Go down
https://godsofgaming.forumotion.net
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

sparying vents Empty
PostSubject: Re: sparying vents   sparying vents I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:03 am

Spraying vents is legal. You have to be a super-ninja to get through there. Goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sparying vents Empty
PostSubject: Re: sparying vents   sparying vents I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sparying vents
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Gods of Gaming] :: General :: General-
Jump to: