[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Computer Shit the Bed.....

Go down 
+3
Mr. Crackers Tea Festival
FiSh_N_cRaCkErS
A Ton of Asians
7 posters
AuthorMessage
A Ton of Asians
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
A Ton of Asians

My Computer Shit the Bed..... Empty
PostSubject: My Computer Shit the Bed.....   My Computer Shit the Bed..... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:26 am

So basically, my computer decided to crap out on me two days before I have to head back to school, WHICH SUCKS MAJOR BALLS!!!!

But anywho.... Just lettin ya guys know I won't be able to make your ears bleed in vent or give you some free kills in game, but I still will be back and forth on the forums. SO RAPE SOME ASSES!!!!

Oh question, since I am gettin a new comp, do I have to purchase CCS again? cause that would blow.

hert Asians.
Back to top Go down
FiSh_N_cRaCkErS
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
FiSh_N_cRaCkErS

PostSubject: Re: My Computer Shit the Bed.....   My Computer Shit the Bed..... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:09 am

That does suck balls!! But to answer your question you don't have to repurchase CSS, all you have to do is download steam on your new computer log in to your steam account and download from there and install. problem solved.
Back to top Go down
Stalker
Stalker

PostSubject: Re: My Computer Shit the Bed.....   My Computer Shit the Bed..... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:06 pm

Damn dude, sorry to hear bout the bad news. Should look into getting a new comp asap.
Back to top Go down
T3CH
The person whose name is above this has no life.
The person whose name is above this has no life.
T3CH

PostSubject: Re: My Computer Shit the Bed.....   My Computer Shit the Bed..... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:22 pm

we're in the same boat man, fuckin blows
Back to top Go down
A Ton of Asians
A Ton of Asians

PostSubject: Re: My Computer Shit the Bed.....   My Computer Shit the Bed..... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:31 am

I wanna play so badly........................... fml.
Back to top Go down
jimbo
Hacer
Hacer

PostSubject: Re: My Computer Shit the Bed.....   My Computer Shit the Bed..... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:47 am

i know your feeling, my comp likes to poo, its broken a video card and 2 gigs of ram already, it gets blue screened and im like alright new one i guess....and fixes its self a couple days later
Back to top Go down
surf
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
surf

PostSubject: Re: My Computer Shit the Bed.....   My Computer Shit the Bed..... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:42 pm

damn bro, i just had the same thing happen, my was fixed tho except I just had another instance of freeze up...I hate computers.
Back to top Go down
[GoG] eXecute
I like rusty spoons.
I like rusty spoons.
[GoG] eXecute

PostSubject: Re: My Computer Shit the Bed.....   My Computer Shit the Bed..... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:40 pm

Sell your body for a new computer.
Back to top Go down
jimbo
Hacer
Hacer

PostSubject: Re: My Computer Shit the Bed.....   My Computer Shit the Bed..... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:21 am

Matty aka eXecute wrote:
like, sexually?
Back to top Go down
[GoG] eXecute
I like rusty spoons.
I like rusty spoons.
[GoG] eXecute

PostSubject: Re: My Computer Shit the Bed.....   My Computer Shit the Bed..... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:31 am

Jimbo wrote:
Matty aka eXecute wrote:
like, sexually?

Very sexually
Back to top Go down
jimbo
Hacer
Hacer

PostSubject: Re: My Computer Shit the Bed.....   My Computer Shit the Bed..... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:38 am

Matty aka eXecute wrote:
Jimbo wrote:
Matty aka eXecute wrote:
like, sexually?

Very sexually
well then, you better keeps your socks on or that would be pretty gay
Back to top Go down
A Ton of Asians
A Ton of Asians

PostSubject: Re: My Computer Shit the Bed.....   My Computer Shit the Bed..... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:06 am

Fixed.....

Easy, I can come keep you company at night now, Irish will just have to move over. Hope you didn't get too cold without me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Computer Shit the Bed.....   My Computer Shit the Bed..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Computer Shit the Bed.....
Page 1 of 1