[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Voting system for Apps

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ranger Smith
[GoG] Founder
[GoG] Founder
Ranger Smith

New Voting system for Apps Empty
PostSubject: New Voting system for Apps   New Voting system for Apps I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 11:55 am

We are changing from the old system which was just me saying yes or no to a new one where we have 5 pre-picked guys vote on each applicant in a separate forum. You will not see these votes nor may you ask about them. The final tally will be taken roughly a week after the application is posted and you will be notified. In order to wear the tags you must get a yes from all 5 people, if there is 1 no, the app is canceled and you may re-apply at a later date. This system should help keep the recruiting process more organized and make it easier for some of you to get in, and harder for others. It will mean that you will have to have played in the servers for awhile for the 5 recruiters to get to know you and want to say yes. There shouldn't be any nagging about when you'll be let in as I have just said you'll have a yes or no answer within 6-8 days of posting the app. I hope this system works and will keep random people from applying just to get admin.
Back to top Go down
Sweet.Sprayer
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy
Sweet.Sprayer

PostSubject: Re: New Voting system for Apps   New Voting system for Apps I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 1:13 am

will the five people be picked randomly every time, or will it be the admins that have been here longer, or WHAT?
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: New Voting system for Apps   New Voting system for Apps I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 1:44 am

pre-picked admins. sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sweet.Sprayer
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy
Sweet.Sprayer

PostSubject: Re: New Voting system for Apps   New Voting system for Apps I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 2:17 am

lemme think...Ranger, Bob, Dis, and i cant think of any1 else qualified who still plays, i would have said Wonder bread. send some love my way maybe?!?!?! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
TimD
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy
TimD

PostSubject: Re: New Voting system for Apps   New Voting system for Apps I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 7:08 am

how will they be notified? private message, email? just curious
Back to top Go down
Ranger Smith
[GoG] Founder
[GoG] Founder
Ranger Smith

PostSubject: Re: New Voting system for Apps   New Voting system for Apps I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 11:36 am

the applicants will be notified in their application posts...if your talking about how the recruiters will be notified, they already have been, sorry :\
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Voting system for Apps   New Voting system for Apps I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Voting system for Apps
Page 1 of 1