[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(why does "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters")

Go down 
+8
Crazy Yoda`GoG
usmc|sharky
4 8 15 16 23 42
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Karnage
A Ton of Asians
Rowan Atkinson Is My Hero
surf
12 posters
AuthorMessage
surf
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
surf

(why does "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters") Empty
PostSubject: (why does "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters")   (why does "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters") I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:18 pm

What up gents? I got good news and bad. Good is that I just got my computer back from the geeks at Pell Tech, which I would NOT recommend anyone do business with. Absolutely terrible customer service. The Bad news is that they say my vid card is shot and when used while playing games causes my motherboard to overheat and freezes my computer. This makes since because when doing normal stuff like web browsing, etc it had worked fine.

But anways, since i'm busy why don't you nubs fill me in on any pertinent stuff i've missed like new members, members leaving, Yuiry coming out of the closet, pictures of Bob with a pack of guidos in a Jersey club, Irish's latest hate storm, etc etc.
Back to top Go down
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy

(why does "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters") Empty
PostSubject: Re: (why does "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters")   (why does "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters") I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:48 pm

Hey Surf, Good to hear from you. Sucks about your comp. Hope to see you on the server soon!

PS. Love the title, lol
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kungfoowookie
A Ton of Asians
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
A Ton of Asians

PostSubject: Re: (why does "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters")   (why does "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters") I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:57 pm

hey hunny....

Miss you too...

hert asians.
Back to top Go down
[GoG] Karnage
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy
[GoG] Karnage

PostSubject: Re: (why does "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters")   (why does "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters") I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:59 pm

I've cried every night since you've been gone...

Good to have ya back, surf <3
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: (why does "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters")   (why does "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters") I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:59 am

surf wrote:
What up gents? I got good news and bad. Good is that I just got my computer back from the geeks at Pell Tech, which I would NOT recommend anyone do business with. Absolutely terrible customer service. The Bad news is that they say my vid card is shot and when used while playing games causes my motherboard to overheat and freezes my computer. This makes since because when doing normal stuff like web browsing, etc it had worked fine.

But anways, since i'm busy why don't you nubs fill me in on any pertinent stuff i've missed like new members, members leaving, Yuiry coming out of the closet, pictures of Bob with a pack of guidos in a Jersey club, Irish's latest hate storm, etc etc.

I hate everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
[GoG] Karnage
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy
[GoG] Karnage

PostSubject: Re: (why does "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters")   (why does "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters") I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:50 am

Irish_Bhoy wrote:
I hate everyone except Karnage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love youuuuuuuuuuuuu <3
Back to top Go down
4 8 15 16 23 42
I have the libido of a tiger!
I have the libido of a tiger!
4 8 15 16 23 42

PostSubject: Re: (why does "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters")   (why does "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters") I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:42 pm

hai
Back to top Go down
usmc|sharky
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
usmc|sharky

PostSubject: Re: (why does "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters")   (why does "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters") I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:10 pm

Surf get your ass back in the server NOW!!!!
Back to top Go down
Crazy Yoda`GoG
Homicidal Maniac
Homicidal Maniac
Crazy Yoda`GoG

PostSubject: Re: (why does "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters")   (why does "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters") I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:49 am

i'm a member! irish hates everyone...but everyone loves him! and..idk about any of the other shit. get back on!
Back to top Go down
http://www.failblog.org
usmc|sharky
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
usmc|sharky

PostSubject: Re: (why does "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters")   (why does "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters") I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 6:05 pm

it's been 72 days! I'm still waiting! Razz
Back to top Go down
surf
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
surf

PostSubject: Re: (why does "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters")   (why does "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters") I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:08 pm

haha, thanks for the warm welcome back fellas but I've been told that doing anything thats high demanding on my vid card could cause it to fail again, so I'm gonna have to keep you waiting sharky Sad But i'll try and keep up with you knuckleheads on the forums.
Back to top Go down
Crazy Yoda`GoG
Homicidal Maniac
Homicidal Maniac
Crazy Yoda`GoG

PostSubject: Re: (why does "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters")   (why does "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters") I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:18 pm

get a new computer. NOW!
Back to top Go down
S.F.s/AKs
When you have sex with me, its like your having sex with everyone ive ever had sex with before.
When you have sex with me, its like your having sex with everyone ive ever had sex with before.
S.F.s/AKs

PostSubject: Re: (why does "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters")   (why does "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters") I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:50 pm

oh comon...how insanely good can u make css look anyways??
Back to top Go down
surf
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
surf

PostSubject: Re: (why does "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters")   (why does "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters") I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:30 pm

Very true Smiley, but I am gonna need one for when Diablo 3 comes out, and Doom4, and to blast you pussies in CSS. And Yoda, I gots no cash and no time to work.
Back to top Go down
Halolamer
I like rusty spoons.
I like rusty spoons.

PostSubject: Re: (why does "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters")   (why does "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters") I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:06 pm

surf wrote:
Very true Smiley, but I am gonna need one for when Diablo 3 comes out, and Doom4, and to blast you pussies in CSS. And Yoda, I gots no cash and no time to work.

sup surf,

dont wait on Diablo3, we will all be dead and gone before it drops Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Crazy Yoda`GoG
Homicidal Maniac
Homicidal Maniac
Crazy Yoda`GoG

PostSubject: Re: (why does "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters")   (why does "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters") I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:57 am

no excuses my friend...start selling your body.
Back to top Go down
surf
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
surf

PostSubject: Re: (why does "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters")   (why does "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters") I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:19 pm

Haha Yoda, somethings ya can't give away!

And Halo have a little faith!
Back to top Go down
easy muhfuckin e
Let's get dangerous! - Darkwing Duck

PostSubject: Re: (why does "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters")   (why does "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters") I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 12:20 am

hey surf

i miss ur ass.. u neeed to come back.. the server aint the same without you Sad
Back to top Go down
Crazy Yoda`GoG
Homicidal Maniac
Homicidal Maniac
Crazy Yoda`GoG

PostSubject: Re: (why does "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters")   (why does "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters") I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 1:51 am

you don't give it away fool. ya gotta sell it! c'mon man, get with the 21st century.
Back to top Go down
A Ton of Asians
A Ton of Asians

PostSubject: Re: (why does "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters")   (why does "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters") I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:38 am

easy muhfuckin e wrote:
hey surf

i miss ur ass.. u neeed to come back.. the server aint the same without you Sad

Easy I haven't seen your carpet flyin ass in a long time either. Play more dicktouch.
Back to top Go down
[GoG] eXecute
I like rusty spoons.
I like rusty spoons.
[GoG] eXecute

PostSubject: Re: (why does "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters")   (why does "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters") I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:59 pm

A Ton of Asians wrote:

Easy I haven't seen your carpet flyin ass in a long time either. Play more dicktouch.

He was playing yesterday, i killed him about 4 million times, he cried himself to sleep. =)
Back to top Go down
easy muhfuckin e

PostSubject: Re: (why does "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters")   (why does "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters") I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:55 pm

[GoG] eXecute wrote:
A Ton of Asians wrote:

He was playing yesterday, i killed him about 4 million times, he cried himself to sleep. =)

loooool, thats funny

but yeah asians, im starting to get back into the game, i got my last midterm tmw, then i got all of next week off so ill be around more than the past month or so
Back to top Go down
surf
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
surf

PostSubject: Re: (why does "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters")   (why does "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters") I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:36 pm

Yoooo Eaaaaaasyy! Whats good dude. Ya I miss ur little ass too. But hey my bday is coming up so maybe a fresh lappy is in the works, that or an early graduation present.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (why does "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters")   (why does "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters") I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(why does "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters")
Page 1 of 1