[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

modern warfare 2 bullshit part 1

Go down 
+5
S.F.s/AKs
BOB FUCKING VILA
bart
easy muhfuckin e
Halolamer
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Halolamer
I like rusty spoons.
I like rusty spoons.

modern warfare 2 bullshit part 1 Empty
PostSubject: modern warfare 2 bullshit part 1   modern warfare 2 bullshit part 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:12 am

i don't understand why they made melee so godly in this game.. now that everyone has topped out commando and a STAB kill can come from across the room.. i just don't see the point, i didn't like it in halo and i don't like it in this

wtf

p.s. its a good shooter.. and with teamwork can make for an excellent strategy game.. but this 1 flavor ruins the punch for me...just m.o.
Back to top Go down
easy muhfuckin e
Let's get dangerous! - Darkwing Duck
Let's get dangerous! - Darkwing Duck

PostSubject: Re: modern warfare 2 bullshit part 1   modern warfare 2 bullshit part 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:18 am

c/s
Back to top Go down
bart
I FUCKING ♥ GODS OF GAMING!
I FUCKING ♥ GODS OF GAMING!
bart

PostSubject: Re: modern warfare 2 bullshit part 1   modern warfare 2 bullshit part 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:47 pm

Nahhhhhhhhhh, the fcking tactical nuke is the real bullshit and the fucking cold blood perk. Those two are bullshit for sure.
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: modern warfare 2 bullshit part 1   modern warfare 2 bullshit part 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:59 pm

Halo, you never join my games. Here's an idea: get better at knifing people.
Back to top Go down
S.F.s/AKs
When you have sex with me, its like your having sex with everyone ive ever had sex with before.
When you have sex with me, its like your having sex with everyone ive ever had sex with before.
S.F.s/AKs

PostSubject: Re: modern warfare 2 bullshit part 1   modern warfare 2 bullshit part 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 6:45 pm

when they're right in front of me, ill fire like 3 bullets then try to knife...tactical nuked today Very Happy

edit: ill tell u wats bullshit...how strong akimbo winchesters are!!! ooo once i hit 67 ima pull karma on all of those bitches
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: modern warfare 2 bullshit part 1   modern warfare 2 bullshit part 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 6:56 pm

I used the akimbo 1887s up until I prestiged. They're fucking beastly. 30+ kills is not uncommon.
Back to top Go down
surf
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
surf

PostSubject: Re: modern warfare 2 bullshit part 1   modern warfare 2 bullshit part 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 9:54 pm

If not for managerial finance I would have this game. I must resist until December 18th.
Back to top Go down
[GoG] eXecute
I like rusty spoons.
I like rusty spoons.
[GoG] eXecute

PostSubject: Re: modern warfare 2 bullshit part 1   modern warfare 2 bullshit part 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:23 am

i've played a lot this week, trying to fill the void of not having counter strike for the time being, and i fucking hate multiplayer, the campaign is cool, but fuckkkkkk, every 3 seconds someone comes up behind you and kills you, the sensitivity sucks, and i hate it. i guess i just not used to console games, and play pc games to much. im probably just mad becuase i suck at it. guns are cool too. but fuck thermal scopes, haha.

eXecute's rant, over.
Back to top Go down
Halolamer
I like rusty spoons.
I like rusty spoons.

PostSubject: Re: modern warfare 2 bullshit part 1   modern warfare 2 bullshit part 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:52 am

the sensitivity is fucked... especially the auto aim that will follow a target that you scroll over, my box loves to make me follow the guy 200 yards away when i was trying to kill the fuckstick next to me with dual Winchesters
Back to top Go down
jimbo
Hacer
Hacer

PostSubject: Re: modern warfare 2 bullshit part 1   modern warfare 2 bullshit part 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:31 am

I was thinking about getting it (pc of course cause my ps3 and xbox have been dormant for a year now) cause ive been watching my bro play and it looks intense, but i have watched the knfing he does, and your right, across the room?, lol, but that doesnt ruin a game, what i think ruins it is the grenade launcher, thing looks way to overpowered
Back to top Go down
Darth
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy

PostSubject: Re: modern warfare 2 bullshit part 1   modern warfare 2 bullshit part 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 8:23 pm

Complaining about regular knifing? A shame you don't get to see me running around with marathon, light weight, and care package flare grenade thingy running around and knifing people Smile
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: modern warfare 2 bullshit part 1   modern warfare 2 bullshit part 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 8:37 pm

Darth wrote:
Complaining about regular knifing? A shame you don't get to see me running around with marathon, light weight, and care package flare grenade thingy running around and knifing people Smile

Darf, why are you never online when I am?
Back to top Go down
Darth
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy

PostSubject: Re: modern warfare 2 bullshit part 1   modern warfare 2 bullshit part 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 8:42 pm

on xbox?
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: modern warfare 2 bullshit part 1   modern warfare 2 bullshit part 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 8:47 pm

Yeah son.
Back to top Go down
Darth
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy

PostSubject: Re: modern warfare 2 bullshit part 1   modern warfare 2 bullshit part 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 8:47 pm

because I got MW2 for ps3 Sad
Back to top Go down
Darth
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy

PostSubject: Re: modern warfare 2 bullshit part 1   modern warfare 2 bullshit part 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 8:57 pm

Whats your kill death ratio? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
S.F.s/AKs
S.F.s/AKs

PostSubject: Re: modern warfare 2 bullshit part 1   modern warfare 2 bullshit part 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:49 pm

hahaha ps3 wins!! oo man i finally got akimbo 1887's and they rape lol jesus i barely have to aim.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: modern warfare 2 bullshit part 1   modern warfare 2 bullshit part 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

modern warfare 2 bullshit part 1
Page 1 of 1