[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

6o4 - Twitch is back!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[GoG] 6o4-Twitch
[GoG] 6o4-Twitch

6o4 - Twitch is back! Empty
PostSubject: 6o4 - Twitch is back!   6o4 - Twitch is back! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:04 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen I have returned. Its been some time since Ive been on the server and I see that there have been some changes and whatnot. Do not be surprised to see me with the [GoG] Tag in server as Im an oldschool member. I ran off to join the military like 6 months ago and havent been on so now i will be able to jump on every so often when Im not shooting stuff for the Canadian military. Ranger when you get the oportunity would you mind given me admin again as youve obviously flushed the list since my dissapearance. Just let me know what info you need if you cant catch me in the server.
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: 6o4 - Twitch is back!   6o4 - Twitch is back! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:21 pm

Hey I'll sort your admin for you when I catch you in the server next or post your steam id here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
[GoG] 6o4-Twitch
[GoG] 6o4-Twitch

PostSubject: Re: 6o4 - Twitch is back!   6o4 - Twitch is back! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:25 pm

done and done ill throw my steam id when i get the op to do so im still loading the game haha
Back to top Go down
[GoG] 6o4-Twitch
[GoG] 6o4-Twitch

PostSubject: Re: 6o4 - Twitch is back!   6o4 - Twitch is back! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:58 am

hey bud im not sure who arranged it but i did get admin. curious if you can upgrade it a level or two it would be nice to have what i had when i left off. if its a problem no big.
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: 6o4 - Twitch is back!   6o4 - Twitch is back! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:25 am

I got you the basic admin just for a bit. All the admin groups have changed a lot since you left read this...... https://godsofgaming.forumotion.net/gog-private-lounge-f5/server-admin-and-new-things-t1726.htm#21219

It's in the private part which you should be able to see now too.
Back to top Go down
[GoG] 6o4-Twitch
[GoG] 6o4-Twitch

PostSubject: Re: 6o4 - Twitch is back!   6o4 - Twitch is back! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:57 pm

ok gotcha. well how much are we talking? i dont make a ton as a private by any means so itll be difficult for me to send anything big that i can sneak past the wife.
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: 6o4 - Twitch is back!   6o4 - Twitch is back! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:26 pm

Pmsl the wife! :p
Man you don't have to at all don't worry I was only showing you it just so you read it like all others should be and so you understand about the way I am tryin to do admin. Just an fyi thts all
Back to top Go down
[GoG] 6o4-Twitch
[GoG] 6o4-Twitch

PostSubject: Re: 6o4 - Twitch is back!   6o4 - Twitch is back! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 2:24 am

ok dokie just remember ill play when i can im a busy beaver with the military Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ranger Smith
[GoG] Founder
[GoG] Founder
Ranger Smith

PostSubject: Re: 6o4 - Twitch is back!   6o4 - Twitch is back! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 7:24 pm

Welcome back, we love all our military people, even the canadians Smile
Back to top Go down
[GoG] 6o4-Twitch
[GoG] 6o4-Twitch

PostSubject: Re: 6o4 - Twitch is back!   6o4 - Twitch is back! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:40 pm

lol how ya been ranger. just an fyi i will be on as much as i can but it will be difficult to get on during the weeks. mostly going to see me on weekends.
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: 6o4 - Twitch is back!   6o4 - Twitch is back! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:32 pm

Lol don't worry you won't see Ranger at all, If you do take a screen shot to post on here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6o4 - Twitch is back!   6o4 - Twitch is back! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

6o4 - Twitch is back!
Page 1 of 1