[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Un Ban Request

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mad Bomber Bob
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

Un Ban Request Empty
PostSubject: Un Ban Request   Un Ban Request I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:35 pm

In-game name: Mad Bomber Bob
Steam ID: 0:1:5568095
Admin(s) in the server:Irishnessssss i think
Admin who banned you: don't know
Reason for ban: don't know, I was done for the day anyway and so shut down with out looking at the log.

Hey I thought that it was a thirty minute ban, so didn't think anything of it. But I do not know who banned me or even why. It was a couple days ago, I thought it might have been a one day ban but again I guesse you guys do not do one day bans. This is one of the few servers that I play on a regular basis when I am playing CS.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

Un Ban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un Ban Request   Un Ban Request I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:53 pm

Huh...give more info b4 you ask for a unban...you dont know who! Maybe me.....I just got in home dobut it was me!
Back to top Go down
http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
Mad Bomber Bob
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

Un Ban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un Ban Request   Un Ban Request I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:31 pm

I'm sorry that I don't have more info on it. Again it was at the end of my gaming session befor I was going to bed, so it was a good stop point anyways. I have a couple of guesses as to why it might have happened, but I don't recall seeing anyone trying to talk to me in the chat portion just be for. I was rather tired at the time and so not paying much attention to the chat going. One reason might have been a lucky head shot while I was flashed on a ct coming in the back door, I was on the window sill. Or it might have been from the insane Scout run I had of about 5 kills in a row in one round when I had not been using a scout be for that time. Again I was tired at the time and so sometimes I get insanely lucky that way. I know others have had times like that where your just deleriously tired and so seem to get better for a while. Well Those are my guesses as to why, but as for who it was I really don't know. I am not an everyday player, Haven't been for some time. I have been Playing CS for many years though, off and on. So when I find a decent server I like to return to it when I can, so again I have been a semi- regular for the past few months off and on. I would just like to opportunity to be able to play this server again. Thanks Irish for looking.

p.s. It wasn't me that did it. It was the Mad Bomber!
Back to top Go down
[GoG] eXecute
I like rusty spoons.
I like rusty spoons.
[GoG] eXecute

Un Ban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un Ban Request   Un Ban Request I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:18 pm

you type to much. but i read it. i'd say you deserve to be unbanned, unless you are leaving something out of your story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Un Ban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un Ban Request   Un Ban Request I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Un Ban Request
Page 1 of 1