[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Format for Applications

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ranger Smith
[GoG] Founder
[GoG] Founder
Ranger Smith

Format for Applications Empty
PostSubject: Format for Applications   Format for Applications I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 2:44 pm

This is the format for creating an application, anything with a * beside it is optional. Please copy and paste this into a new topic and fill out the information:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Name :

CSS Nickname :

Steam ID :

Got a Mic?:

*Other Clans :

*Other Games :

*Any other information you'd like to add:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, your skill level has no bearing on whether your accepted. Neither your KDR nor rank will be a factor and therefore cannot be used against you. Ultimately we are looking for people with a good sense of humor and a casual attitude. We are not a competitive clan, we are just a bunch of guys who enjoy playing together. If we've played with you and know you well enough and have a good time with you, then there's no reason you can't wear the tag.

Just some tips:

1. Get a mic.
2. Make yourself known, make an app and keep playing.
3. If you don't get an answer within a week, chances are we havn't ignored you, we're still keeping an eye on you.
4. Get in our ventrilo, the IP is in the News section, or you can ask a clan member about it.
5. Don't constantly bug me about your application, you'll only have to wait longer.
6. If it's been awhile and you still havn't gotten any feedback, i may have forgotten or overlooked you, it happens, just message me with a reminder and i'll check into it. Just don't send me 7 reminders a day.
7. Be active, we need to play with you and get to know you.
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

Format for Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Format for Applications   Format for Applications I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 9:35 am

And in addition to what Ranger has posted above the person applying HAS TO HAVE at least 500 kills in the NEW Assault server before you will even be considered!!!
Without this requirement you app will be deleted and if you reapply when you have gotten your 500 kills, your app will be frowned upon as you previously failed to follow our reruirements!!

Thanks for reading.

Irishness
Back to top Go down
http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org

Format for Applications
Page 1 of 1