[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

app: Chilli-cheesecake

Go down 
+3
Sweet.Sprayer
`StealthyOwned.GoG
chilli-cheesecake
7 posters
AuthorMessage
chilli-cheesecake
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

app: Chilli-cheesecake Empty
PostSubject: app: Chilli-cheesecake   app: Chilli-cheesecake I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 1:36 am

CSS Nickname : Chilli-cheesecake Smile

Steam ID : Um check it when im in ru server idn how Sad

*Other Clans : none

*Other Games : command and conquer 3, dod source

*Any other information you'd like to add: um im gettin better i was rank 23ed btu then iahdd get new cd key and now im suckin, i love the servers and use them almost always, everyone on the is relly dope and i liek to chill wit. this is the most layed back clan ive seen and i love it.
Back to top Go down
`StealthyOwned.GoG
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
`StealthyOwned.GoG

PostSubject: Re: app: Chilli-cheesecake   app: Chilli-cheesecake I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 1:42 am

AHAHAAHAHA Nice spelling your to baked to post an Application. Played with this guy, really cool Canadian. I say Welcome, lets see what others think.
Back to top Go down
https://godsofgaming.forumotion.net
Sweet.Sprayer
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy
Sweet.Sprayer

PostSubject: Re: app: Chilli-cheesecake   app: Chilli-cheesecake I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 12:14 pm

hmmmm "chilli-cheesecake" weird name... i have seen u in server a couple times, for the most part u follow all the rules and dont fight with others. keep up the good work and PLAY MORE!!!
Back to top Go down
TimD
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy
TimD

PostSubject: Re: app: Chilli-cheesecake   app: Chilli-cheesecake I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 12:41 pm

I played with him. Cool kid, not a trouble maker. I say cool
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: app: Chilli-cheesecake   app: Chilli-cheesecake I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 2:50 pm

He seems like a pretty decent kid. Haven't really payed much attention to his attitude or anything. So I would say just play some more and keep a level head and don't piss me off. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sweet.Sprayer
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy
Sweet.Sprayer

PostSubject: Re: app: Chilli-cheesecake   app: Chilli-cheesecake I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 4:25 am

Bob fuckin' Vila wrote:
He seems like a pretty decent kid. Haven't really payed much attention to his attitude or anything. So I would say just play some more and keep a level head and don't piss me off. Smile

i love how u put it bob
Back to top Go down
chilli-cheesecake
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

PostSubject: Re: app: Chilli-cheesecake   app: Chilli-cheesecake I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 6:59 pm

ahah k guys, not sure wat time zone ur all in but im on quite a bti in evenings and ur 2 servers r the only ones i play on, im in eastern time,. ill be on more tho, ttyl
Back to top Go down
Ranger Smith
[GoG] Founder
[GoG] Founder
Ranger Smith

PostSubject: Re: app: Chilli-cheesecake   app: Chilli-cheesecake I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 3:31 pm

stealthy you just want another canadian to buttfuck. but, chili, charlie and i also play C&C3 quite a bit, you should get in ventrilo with us and play.
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

PostSubject: Re: app: Chilli-cheesecake   app: Chilli-cheesecake I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 9:48 pm

ranger watch ur language, and ur rank dont mean shit anymore lol, but ur a cool dude, yuppers for me
Back to top Go down
chilli-cheesecake
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

PostSubject: Re: app: Chilli-cheesecake   app: Chilli-cheesecake I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 6:58 pm

thx for the positive comments bros
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: app: Chilli-cheesecake   app: Chilli-cheesecake I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 3:03 pm

In Gap3z's clan. Locked and trashed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: app: Chilli-cheesecake   app: Chilli-cheesecake I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

app: Chilli-cheesecake
Page 1 of 1