[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hacker on assault

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bl4ckr4in

hacker on assault Empty
PostSubject: hacker on assault   hacker on assault I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:18 am

# 926 "Herp Derp" STEAM_0:0:18208423 41:14 64 0 active

obv hacking your logs will show it. i have screen shots i think but your logs should show it
Back to top Go down
Halolamer
I like rusty spoons.
I like rusty spoons.

hacker on assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: hacker on assault   hacker on assault I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:21 am

Demos are nice. To record a demo type "record 'the files name" into console. Observer the player in question in first person. When you think you have sufficient evidence to prove their guilt type "stop" in console.

Then use a website like Filefont.com to upload your demo file. Post a link to the file here so it can be reviewed.

A demo of a "hacker on assault" will be the best, and fastest way to punish wrongdoers

pls keep this in mind for the future.
Back to top Go down
Bl4ckr4in

hacker on assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: hacker on assault   hacker on assault I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:32 pm

Most def, but when im abused and banned by joey nothing i can do
Back to top Go down
easy muhfuckin e
Let's get dangerous! - Darkwing Duck

hacker on assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: hacker on assault   hacker on assault I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:38 pm

Bl4ckr4in wrote:
Most def, but when im abused and banned by joey nothing i can do

hahaha funny part is they all know i never use admin so stop puttin my dick in your mouth faggot
Back to top Go down
Bl4ckr4in

hacker on assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: hacker on assault   hacker on assault I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:44 pm

Lol, Several admins in the game watched you do it several times. your really mature. So i cant say the n word generally refering to no one but you can call me a faggot? So im gay? so you can use that word to assault me but i cant say the n word. Wow buddy.
Back to top Go down
easy muhfuckin e

hacker on assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: hacker on assault   hacker on assault I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:45 am

Bl4ckr4in wrote:
Lol, Several admins in the game watched you do it several times. your really mature. So i cant say the n word generally refering to no one but you can call me a faggot? So im gay? so you can use that word to assault me but i cant say the n word. Wow buddy.

yes, exactly

to add to that, i dont mind being called anything, but racism is not tolerated in our server, if u dont like it then dont come back... anyways why are u still here? didnt you say u dont care?

EDIT: please get the admins that say i admin abuse here, i wanna hear there side of the story, lets see if this is another lie or not.
Back to top Go down
Bl4ckr4in

hacker on assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: hacker on assault   hacker on assault I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:12 am

Your right, i said it once and then stopped. And dropped the subject and you banned me. Im sorry, but if your not going to follow your own rules why should i? When ever since i have started playing the server I HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT FOLLOW THE RULES, and every admin on the server knows that, that has played with me.
Back to top Go down
[GoG] Klown
Homicidal Maniac
Homicidal Maniac
[GoG] Klown

hacker on assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: hacker on assault   hacker on assault I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:10 am

Honestly, I've never seen joey abuse his admin, he rarely even uses it.

Only when needed. But Again, Racism is NOT tolerated even in the least.

I'm willing to agree that a permanent ban may be a bit over-the-top but i'd say a temp ban is deserving.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aephix.net
Sponsored content

hacker on assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: hacker on assault   hacker on assault I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hacker on assault
Page 1 of 1