[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ZR1 unban request

Go down 
+3
A Ton of Asians
surf
ZR1
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ZR1
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

ZR1 unban request Empty
PostSubject: ZR1 unban request   ZR1 unban request I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:11 am

I was playing around 8:30am today, first one on the server at the time.. Then poeple started to join and it was 3 vs 3 for about 10mins and klown was one of the players. I was ct and he was on terrorist.. He kept rushing out, making it so oblivious to what he was doing.. I killed him every round and I guess he got mad and went to spectate.. Watched me for a couple of rounds, then banned me for no reason and leaves right after... And of course he'll prolly say I was "wallhacking" or had "aimbot". No. Just using some common sense dude.. Must be nice to just ban people when they out smart you and piss you off. This game isn't for people who have anger problems.. Literally. Neutral Learn more about this game before you start judging people for the way they play. Not everyone has the same setup as you. So yeah, could I please get unbanned? I'm willing to donate for the assault server and website.. It's the best one on the east coast. bounce

Name: ZR1
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34974475
Admin(s) in the server: klown
Admin who banned you: klown
Reason for ban: dunno
Time: 8:45am EST
Proof: No? I got demos of myself for this reason tho..
Back to top Go down
surf
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
surf

ZR1 unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZR1 unban request   ZR1 unban request I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:46 am

Be patient, your fate is being determined. And I disagree, the majority of people that play this have anger or social issues. Therefore, they play this to take out rage rather than do it in real life, with the exception of a few people who prefer doing both.
Back to top Go down
ZR1
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

ZR1 unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZR1 unban request   ZR1 unban request I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:57 am

That doesn't mean that they have to ban someone just because they get mad. Just go to the fifth floor.. Work your shit out.
Back to top Go down
A Ton of Asians
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
A Ton of Asians

ZR1 unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZR1 unban request   ZR1 unban request I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:33 pm

Umad Bro?

Suggestion - Don't be a dick if you want to keep playing here
Another suggestion - Don't be a fucking cunt if you want to keep playing here.
Last suggestion - See first and second suggestion.

Don't get mad bro, just get the sand out.
Back to top Go down
ZR1
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

ZR1 unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZR1 unban request   ZR1 unban request I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:44 pm

Get a life.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
I cried when DiCaprio died in Titanic.
I cried when DiCaprio died in Titanic.
Cloud

ZR1 unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZR1 unban request   ZR1 unban request I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:49 pm

ggthxbb.
Back to top Go down
ZR1
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

ZR1 unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZR1 unban request   ZR1 unban request I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 1:54 pm

Cloud wrote:
ggthxbb.
lol
Back to top Go down
ZR1
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

ZR1 unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZR1 unban request   ZR1 unban request I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 1:56 pm

I'm not trying to be a dick. It just gets annoying.. Sorry for the comments I made.
Back to top Go down
[GoG] Klown
Homicidal Maniac
Homicidal Maniac
[GoG] Klown

ZR1 unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZR1 unban request   ZR1 unban request I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 2:03 pm

I didn't ban you because i was "MAD" or anything i banned you because your gameplay was sketchy and i suspected walls and after reviewing the demo is when i banned you for 2 hours!! your ban isn't permanent *YET* it's up for peer review. so if you wanna be a douche about it i guess it'll make my peer's decisions much easier now won't it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.aephix.net
ZR1
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

ZR1 unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZR1 unban request   ZR1 unban request I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 2:11 pm

Think what you want. Wear headphones and watch the demo. Change the audio setting to headphones in game too. Plus, I apologized for what I said.
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

ZR1 unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZR1 unban request   ZR1 unban request I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 2:14 pm

LAWL this is Nismo, He's staying banned

KKTHXBYE
Back to top Go down
http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
ZR1
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

ZR1 unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZR1 unban request   ZR1 unban request I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 2:15 pm

What is your deal dude
Back to top Go down
surf
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
surf

ZR1 unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZR1 unban request   ZR1 unban request I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 2:16 pm

Get pwnt
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

ZR1 unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZR1 unban request   ZR1 unban request I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 2:17 pm

Your a retard end of!

I am not wasting my time explaining it to you so Bye
Locked dont bother me anymore
Back to top Go down
http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
A Ton of Asians
A Ton of Asians

ZR1 unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZR1 unban request   ZR1 unban request I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:22 pm

(Irish you didn't lock it)

ZR1 = Dick Licker.

"Get a life" ----> Sounds like a bro who is mad.......
Back to top Go down
Piechowski
Homicidal Maniac
Homicidal Maniac
Piechowski

ZR1 unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZR1 unban request   ZR1 unban request I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:38 pm

Irish_Bhoy wrote:

KKTHXBYE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ZR1 unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZR1 unban request   ZR1 unban request I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZR1 unban request
Page 1 of 1