[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RELAPSE...gog pappy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[va]Relapse
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

RELAPSE...gog pappy Empty
PostSubject: RELAPSE...gog pappy   RELAPSE...gog pappy I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:28 pm

i was kicked today becuz pappy didnt like that i was setting in the lower vent, i tryed to metion that lower vent was ok to "camp" in,i watched him use to same tatic as i did then was kicked. every time i play cs on the server some one is bitching at me. im not a cheater,i follow the rules altho i disagree with footsniping i dont do it. i dont start shit but if im being harassed i reply. im not looking to piss anyone off i jus wanna play the damn game and be left alone i dont break any of the server rules. i joined the forum becuz this is the server i usually play on. sooo yeah?
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: RELAPSE...gog pappy   RELAPSE...gog pappy I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:42 pm

Ok firstly he didn't kick you but he should have.
It had nothing to do with you being in lower vent just the fact tht he was already watching it and then you were disrespcting him.

If it was me watching them I would have banned you. Be thankfull it was only a kick and do not disrespect an admin again

KKTHXBAI
Back to top Go down
http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
A Ton of Asians
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
A Ton of Asians

PostSubject: Re: RELAPSE...gog pappy   RELAPSE...gog pappy I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:45 am

Your dumb.

I repeat myself, your dumb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RELAPSE...gog pappy   RELAPSE...gog pappy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RELAPSE...gog pappy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Gods of Gaming] :: Trash :: Trash-
Jump to: