[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Applying to Survivor

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
A Ton of Asians
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
A Ton of Asians

Applying to Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Applying to Survivor   Applying to Survivor I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:43 pm

Hey you nerds, I need some help.

So, since I am soooo cool, I am currently applying to survivor. Yes, you heard me, applying to survivor. I filled out the application completely and now I need to create a video.

Here is my problem, 1) I don't know what program I can use to create a video 2) I have no idea how to use basically any program.

I don't have a video camera so i am going to use, so I have to do the basic web cam thing and insert pictures of myself, while doing a voice over....

Any help would be greatly appreciated. And I have to submit this by January 11th... Woof

Thanks!
Asians.
Back to top Go down
bart
I FUCKING ♥ GODS OF GAMING!
I FUCKING ♥ GODS OF GAMING!
bart

PostSubject: Re: Applying to Survivor   Applying to Survivor I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:20 pm

Hah nice! Good luck Asians. As for the movie, I'd use windows movie maker. It can let you do all that.
Back to top Go down
A Ton of Asians
A Ton of Asians

PostSubject: Re: Applying to Survivor   Applying to Survivor I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:29 pm

That pretty easy to use for a dumb ass such as myself? And do I need to download it or buy it or something?
Back to top Go down
S.F.s/AKs
When you have sex with me, its like your having sex with everyone ive ever had sex with before.
When you have sex with me, its like your having sex with everyone ive ever had sex with before.
S.F.s/AKs

PostSubject: Re: Applying to Survivor   Applying to Survivor I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:22 pm

Naw it comes free with windows OS im pretty sure. Editing on that is eh not too bad. lol Sony Vegas is one the best you can get (I'd torrent it if I were you). And really you dont even have a camera phone?? If you do plan on just pictures, I'd use something like Audacity for teh voice-over although the syncing would need to be precise. Well GL.
Back to top Go down
Piechowski
Homicidal Maniac
Homicidal Maniac
Piechowski

PostSubject: Re: Applying to Survivor   Applying to Survivor I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:55 pm

now way bro!
you'd be awesome on that show haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applying to Survivor   Applying to Survivor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applying to Survivor
Page 1 of 1