[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PubStars > Disbelief and Bob Vila

Go down 
+9
A99.Psyclone
dezz nuts
asura
Charlie The Unicorn
Sweet.Sprayer
`StealthyOwned.GoG
Bong Hits For Jesus
BOB FUCKING VILA
AshHicks
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AshHicks
Full Fledged Loser
Full Fledged Loser
AshHicks

PubStars > Disbelief and Bob Vila Empty
PostSubject: PubStars > Disbelief and Bob Vila   PubStars > Disbelief and Bob Vila I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 3:19 pm

Don't fucking ban my guys because you're afraid to get raped.
Back to top Go down
http://fccfree.freeforums.org
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: PubStars > Disbelief and Bob Vila   PubStars > Disbelief and Bob Vila I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 3:46 pm

A. You're bad.
B. You're banned now.
C. Die slow, faggot.
Back to top Go down
AshHicks
Full Fledged Loser
Full Fledged Loser
AshHicks

PostSubject: Re: PubStars > Disbelief and Bob Vila   PubStars > Disbelief and Bob Vila I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:31 pm

A. I'm better than you. By light years. You can't aim and you try to spray while running. GG.
B. Still not banned. Just got done playing.
C. I may die slow but it'll be because I don't get 1 shotted constantly like yourself.
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: PubStars > Disbelief and Bob Vila   PubStars > Disbelief and Bob Vila I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:10 pm

Please explain the logistics of how you could possibly be "light years" better than anyone at anything. I don't quite understand. You'll be banned, I'm not too concerned about it. I could care less about my play, really. I just enjoy busting the balls of punk kids like you it, uh, passes the time I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

PostSubject: Re: PubStars > Disbelief and Bob Vila   PubStars > Disbelief and Bob Vila I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:46 pm

AshHicks wrote:
A. I'm better than you. By light years. You can't aim and you try to spray while running. GG.
C. I may die slow but it'll be because I don't get 1 shotted constantly like yourself.

A: ITS A FUCKING VIDEO GAME
B: PUSSY>COUNTERSTRIKE
C: GET A FUCKING JOB

I love trees, Your Lover Bong <3
Back to top Go down
AshHicks
Full Fledged Loser
Full Fledged Loser
AshHicks

PostSubject: Re: PubStars > Disbelief and Bob Vila   PubStars > Disbelief and Bob Vila I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 9:34 pm

Bob fuckin' Vila wrote:
Please explain the logistics of how you could possibly be "light years" better than anyone at anything. I don't quite understand. You'll be banned, I'm not too concerned about it. I could care less about my play, really. I just enjoy busting the balls of punk kids like you it, uh, passes the time I suppose.

If you measured skill on a ruler... you'd be at the 1" mark and I'd be at around the 10002048513578141059232222138" mark. Capisce?

Considering the fact that I've played with you at least 10 times since Disbelief issued his "ban on sight" order, I'm not concerned about being banned either.

I hate to break it to you, but you're busting no one's balls. You're only busting my gut with the laughter I get at watching you struggle to get an awp shot.

And Bong, chill dude. You're supposed to be a stoner, not some tight ass motherfucker who seems like he needs to get laid...
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

PostSubject: Re: PubStars > Disbelief and Bob Vila   PubStars > Disbelief and Bob Vila I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:15 pm

Fuck you dude, stereotyping people is one of the worst things in my book. Only ignorant little rich kids are stereotypical, so go play your retarded ass punk noise with your sheltered, crack head friends and leave the rest up to us. I'm not the one starting all this fucking drama on a video game. Just the fact that you A. Found our forums B. Registered for our forums and C. Posted all of this juvenile, instigating bullshit on our forums proves how lonely and fed up you are with your own life. Um, if you don't like GoG soooo much then why don't you go play on your fucking servers, or any of the other 12 billion servers. It just proves how immature and desperate for attention you are. And finally, its a fucking video game...so you can press buttons on a keyboard better then Bob can. I bet all the money in the world you wouldn't meet Bob in real life. He would fuck your little boy world up.

Bragging on the internet is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win, your still retarded.
Back to top Go down
AshHicks
Full Fledged Loser
Full Fledged Loser
AshHicks

PostSubject: Re: PubStars > Disbelief and Bob Vila   PubStars > Disbelief and Bob Vila I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:55 pm

Bong Hits For Jesus wrote:
Fuck you dude, stereotyping people is one of the worst things in my book. Only ignorant little rich kids are stereotypical, so go play your retarded ass punk noise with your sheltered, crack head friends and leave the rest up to us. I'm not the one starting all this fucking drama on a video game. Just the fact that you A. Found our forums B. Registered for our forums and C. Posted all of this juvenile, instigating bullshit on our forums proves how lonely and fed up you are with your own life. Um, if you don't like GoG soooo much then why don't you go play on your fucking servers, or any of the other 12 billion servers. It just proves how immature and desperate for attention you are. And finally, its a fucking video game...so you can press buttons on a keyboard better then Bob can. I bet all the money in the world you wouldn't meet Bob in real life. He would fuck your little boy world up.

get angrier. It shows how little you care about the video game.

Believe it or not, I've been going to GoG Assault for as long as I can remember. Over a year at least. I like Ranger Smith and Anthrax but I have a problem with a lot of the members. So, me "finding the forums" is a pretty stupid point since it's an advert on both servers you guys have. I was signed up on the old forums, too. I get bored with ownage when I'm not playing with my team, so I troll a bit.

Quote :
Bragging on the internet is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win, your still retarded.

You should really think before you smash your pudgy little fingers on the keyboard as if you're trying to pick up all the crumbs from your god damn hash brownies.

Here's some things to consider before trying to make someone look stupid:

1. Don't use an internet meme to prove your point.
2. Don't contradict yourself.

You try to tell me that bragging/arguing/blahblahblah/bullshit/blahblah on the internet is like speshul ohlimpicks or whatever and then you say something an e-Thug would say. Bob would fuck my little boy world up. Oh jeez. I'm scared. That makes you and him look stupid. Bragging over the internet about things in real life is probably a little more retarded than me telling you that you all suck at CS.
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: PubStars > Disbelief and Bob Vila   PubStars > Disbelief and Bob Vila I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 11:16 pm

I would write an excellent response but, alas, I am a bit drunk. You know, the whole social life thing keeps getting in the way. I fail to see why you came on this forum just to cause problems, I'm truly befuddled about it all. I'm not sure when I ever said I was better than you, or that I really gave a damn about how I play. I banned your asshole clan members, big fucking deal. Move on kid, bottle rockets and Pez dispensers await you I'm sure. They're a hell of a lot more entertaining than trying to boast your gramatical awareness on this place, guaranteed. Now, be gone Mr. Cobain. Your redundancy bores me.
Back to top Go down
`StealthyOwned.GoG
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
`StealthyOwned.GoG

PostSubject: Re: PubStars > Disbelief and Bob Vila   PubStars > Disbelief and Bob Vila I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 1:49 am

Owned?
Pub* sucks anyways, no need for your clan in our servers anymore, congratulations, you came here to get your members unbanned. Well you FAIL! infact, they'll be banned now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://godsofgaming.forumotion.net
AshHicks
Full Fledged Loser
Full Fledged Loser
AshHicks

PostSubject: Re: PubStars > Disbelief and Bob Vila   PubStars > Disbelief and Bob Vila I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 9:47 am

Bob fuckin' Vila wrote:
I would write an excellent response but, alas, I am a bit drunk. You know, the whole social life thing keeps getting in the way. I fail to see why you came on this forum just to cause problems, I'm truly befuddled about it all.

I bolded the parts that should answer your confusion. I come here because I'm bored. The rest of my team doesn't play CSS as much as I do so I get bored of actually killing people.

Quote :
I'm not sure when I ever said I was better than you, or that I really gave a damn about how I play.

Okay, I'll give you that. Perhaps you didn't but you banned my members for seemingly no reason.

Quote :
I banned your asshole clan members, big fucking deal.

The only assholes in PubStars are myself and Mark. Pauba got banned by Disbelief for just wearing our tag when I was talking shit with him. Pauba's probably the most good natured out of all of us. Shit, he's still friends with WaBa.

I don't even know what any of us had ever done to you specifically before all this. I was the only one who ever really played on your D2/Office server. Shit, if I remember correctly, before PubStars had all of its own shit, we were the main population of the Office server.

Quote :
Move on kid, bottle rockets and Pez dispensers await you I'm sure. They're a hell of a lot more entertaining than trying to boast your gramatical awareness on this place, guaranteed.

Speak & Spell is more my speed in terms of English. Pez just doesn't do it for me... Heads that spit out nothing more than bricks of sugar. It's lame.

Quote :
Now, be gone Mr. Cobain. Your redundancy bores me.

Funny, that's what I was thinking about Bong and StealthyOwned.

`StealthyOwned.GoG wrote:
Owned?
Pub* sucks anyways, no need for your clan in our servers anymore, congratulations, you came here to get your members unbanned. Well you FAIL! infact, they'll be banned now. Very Happy

We suck better than you, motherfucker. I didn't even come here to get anyone unbanned; I came here to show off the score I got the other day. But anyway, good job on being completely ignorant to the fact that anyone who was wearing my tag got banned on site.
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: PubStars > Disbelief and Bob Vila   PubStars > Disbelief and Bob Vila I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 11:21 am

Funny thing is, I really don't think you're much of an asshole. Frankly, this whole arguement we're having has gotten a bit dry. Feel free to lurk about on these forums, but correcting everyone's punctuation and typos has to get old at some point. I thought you were here to "pound me into the ground" with your cunning linguistics, so far it's just been average. Dazzle me.
Back to top Go down
AshHicks
Full Fledged Loser
Full Fledged Loser
AshHicks

PostSubject: Re: PubStars > Disbelief and Bob Vila   PubStars > Disbelief and Bob Vila I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 4:39 pm

I never came here to impress anyone with the way I type. To be honest, I was worried that I've begun to lose my touch when it comes to rhetoric (maybe I never even had the touch) but I think I've reassured myself. My ego has been stroked. I thought I had fallen into the despair that is "internet retardation" ever since I stopped posting on forums on a regular basis.

I never really corrected anyone's grammar except the thread where Sweet tried to correct Master of Deception's. I said that in the news forum thread where we've been exchanging earth-shattering revelations about life.
Back to top Go down
Sweet.Sprayer
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy
Sweet.Sprayer

PostSubject: Re: PubStars > Disbelief and Bob Vila   PubStars > Disbelief and Bob Vila I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 12:43 am

HOW ABOUT EVERYONE SUCKS MY BALLS! I THINK WE CAN ALL AGREE ON THAT SUBJECT.
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: PubStars > Disbelief and Bob Vila   PubStars > Disbelief and Bob Vila I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 2:30 pm

Well, I'm glad that your ego has been stroked I suppose. I've never really needed said reassurance of my mastery of the English language. Is our pseudo fight done now? It's idiotic and pointless at best. I mean, we can keep it going if you wish to. Your call cutie.
Back to top Go down
Charlie The Unicorn
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
Charlie The Unicorn

PostSubject: Re: PubStars > Disbelief and Bob Vila   PubStars > Disbelief and Bob Vila I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 10:28 am

lol they wouldn't be banned if all they do is come in the server and start shit. Looking down at people, seeing them as "inferior" because they aren't even in cal. You lay siege to our solidarity, so we push your abominably contructed ladders of persecution off our walls and move on.

^^^^ have fun searching up the meanings of those words

P.S you dont go to Berkeley because you just know the instrument >.<
Back to top Go down
asura
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
asura

PostSubject: Re: PubStars > Disbelief and Bob Vila   PubStars > Disbelief and Bob Vila I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 11:57 am

Charlie The Unicorn wrote:
lol they wouldn't be banned if all they do is come in the server and start shit. Looking down at people, seeing them as "inferior" because they aren't even in cal. You lay siege to our solidarity, so we push your abominably contructed ladders of persecution off our walls and move on.

charlie my head hurts from all those bigs words like, "lol", "cal" and "walls"
Back to top Go down
dezz nuts
Cool Kid
Cool Kid

PostSubject: Re: PubStars > Disbelief and Bob Vila   PubStars > Disbelief and Bob Vila I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 1:31 pm

`StealthyOwned.GoG wrote:
Owned?

SHUT THE FUCK UP EMO >>
Back to top Go down
dezz nuts
Cool Kid
Cool Kid

PostSubject: Re: PubStars > Disbelief and Bob Vila   PubStars > Disbelief and Bob Vila I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 1:37 pm

AshHicks wrote:

A. FUCK YOU
B. FUCK YOU
C. FUCK YOU
D. FUCK YOU
AND FINALLY
E. DONT COME TO THE SERVER FAGS
Back to top Go down
AshHicks
Full Fledged Loser
Full Fledged Loser
AshHicks

PostSubject: Re: PubStars > Disbelief and Bob Vila   PubStars > Disbelief and Bob Vila I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 5:13 pm

Bob fuckin' Vila wrote:
Well, I'm glad that your ego has been stroked I suppose. I've never really needed said reassurance of my mastery of the English language. Is our pseudo fight done now? It's idiotic and pointless at best. I mean, we can keep it going if you wish to. Your call cutie.

I got bored with trying to satisfy my boredom. I'm back though. I wish this forum had an easy way to do multi-quote.

Charlie wrote:
lol they wouldn't be banned if all they do is come in the server and start shit. Looking down at people, seeing them as "inferior" because they aren't even in cal.

Sorry, I never started shit, ever. Disbelief started it with me. He told me to "Sit the fuck down" once after he killed me. I was like, "WHOA WHOA... WHOA... Why is this scrub telling me to sit down? This is insulting!" That's when I decided I'd come in the server everytime Disbelief was so I could tell him to "sit the fuck down." I've never thought of you as inferior for not being in CAL; screw CAL. CAL's lame. I wouldn't play in it if I wasn't too poor for CEVO-A. I think of you as inferior because you let that little shit Jesus continue to play on your servers after he's pretty well known to toggle. Well... he's well known to toggle to people who aren't blind and biased.

Quote :
You lay siege to our solidarity, so we push your abominably contructed ladders of persecution off our walls and move on.

I'm not impressed by words that have more than 6 letters; nor am I impressed by your piss-poor rhetoric. LOL HAV FUN LUKIN DAT 1 UP!

Don't use a thesaurus when you just want to make yourself look deep.

Back to top Go down
A99.Psyclone
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
A99.Psyclone

PostSubject: Re: PubStars > Disbelief and Bob Vila   PubStars > Disbelief and Bob Vila I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 2:02 pm

Hahahaha I've been following all of these posts for awhile now, and just now I find out why you're so mad as disbelief...because he told you to "sit the fuck down." Hahahaha, christ you take this game too seriously. Do famous NBA players get mad when Dikembe Mutumbo blocks a shot and wags his finger? He's not the best player in the league, but shit, it's part of his game. So why would you get upset if someone's got the adrenaline from playing source going, and he kills you, gets very excited, and tells you to "Step off, bitch." Man, it's part of the game. Do you fight people in real life that make off handed comments...or are you just like this online?

Oh and don't correct the grammer, I just typed up a 25 page lab report and am in no mood to make an attempt at being typing literate.
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: PubStars > Disbelief and Bob Vila   PubStars > Disbelief and Bob Vila I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 3:19 pm

Well Ash, it was fun while it lasted. If you need to debate anything else, I'm available. If not, just stick to the little kids that you an easily out-wit.
Back to top Go down
AshHicks
Full Fledged Loser
Full Fledged Loser
AshHicks

PostSubject: Re: PubStars > Disbelief and Bob Vila   PubStars > Disbelief and Bob Vila I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 5:30 pm

I get tired of trying to outwit people. I half-ass it sometimes and then I end up looking like a dumbass (lol2lateamirite). I didn't even finish my post where I responded to charlie. I'm too lazy to fix it at this point, though.

Psyclone:

Disbelief is BAD. I don't like getting talked down to by people who are WORSE than me. How would you feel if your son told you to sit down after you guys had an argument?
Back to top Go down
E N V Y
I am a professional Child Pornography critic.
I am a professional Child Pornography critic.
E N V Y

PostSubject: Re: PubStars > Disbelief and Bob Vila   PubStars > Disbelief and Bob Vila I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 5:44 pm

see that's because that would be his fucking kid. i'm sure he'd slap the hell out of the kid. there's a fine line between smack talking ppl you generally know and your dad? so that's not a very good comparison. it's more like the guy next door play halo with you (who you've owned many times, much less) and then he finally kills you and says "BOOYA!!!" am i right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/prettyboy0888
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: PubStars > Disbelief and Bob Vila   PubStars > Disbelief and Bob Vila I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 6:19 pm

Well, spewing my vocabulary on some gaming forum doesn't get my jollies off. But if you have something worthwhile to discuss other than "wah wah wah I'm better than you", feel free. Your futile attempt to insult me about my game play has merely made me shake my head and snicker. Not because I'm better than you, because I'm not, but because you honestly view this game as some sort of morale booster. We can go back and forth all day long about this cynical bullshit, but it truly bores me to death. How about we chit-chat about something worthwhile? Perhaps the rise of populism in Latin America, or maybe the fact that Hillary Clinton is a sniveling old bitch. That's more my level. So why don't YOU sit the fuck down or get the fuck out. If you're going to stick around, at least entertain me. Kind of like my own personal jester that I can shit on whenever I want, how's that sound to you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PubStars > Disbelief and Bob Vila   PubStars > Disbelief and Bob Vila I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PubStars > Disbelief and Bob Vila
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next