[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banned for score of 4-0

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Srt4tw
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

Banned for score of 4-0 Empty
PostSubject: Banned for score of 4-0   Banned for score of 4-0 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:44 pm

In-game name:Srt4tw
Steam ID: idk what my steam id is
Admin(s) in the server: no idea
Admin who banned you:no idea
Reason for ban:no idea
Time of ban EST:around 6:35 eastern time

This was my first time playing in this server and i picked the m249 SAW and i was on the terrorists team. my score was 4-0 when i was banned. i never got a warning, or a reason, or anything. i just got banned. it said "kicked by console". when i tried rejoining it said i was banned and it didnt have a countdown timer. wtf, are you guys doing in your servers? when someone gets a little lucky or does good hes automatically a hacker? and what about a goddamn warning. holy shit, the admin who banned me is drunk with power. he didnt even spectate me to see if i was hacking or not. i normally dont get mad but this is one of the lowest latency servers that come up in my search and you guys play assault which i love so its a big blow to my gaming experience. i JUST fixed my computer last saturday after a 5 month lazy period and this is what i have to deal with...come on guys....
Back to top Go down
Srt4tw
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

PostSubject: Re: Banned for score of 4-0   Banned for score of 4-0 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:38 am

so no response eh? does this mean that you guys know youre wrong? you guys dont even have the decency to respond? just gonna leave me in the dust like that? wtf happened to the gaming "community"? arent you guys supposed to be responsible because you have the power of being an admin?
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: Banned for score of 4-0   Banned for score of 4-0 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:56 pm

Srt4tw wrote:
does this mean that you guys know youre wrong?

NO it means that you're too dumb to figure out by all the other posts that this forums is no longer used!!!
Good job there kid!

www.gogclan.us
Back to top Go down
http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned for score of 4-0   Banned for score of 4-0 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned for score of 4-0
Page 1 of 1