[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stop telling people to set their rates; they can't.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ebol4
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

Stop telling people to set their rates; they can't. Empty
PostSubject: Stop telling people to set their rates; they can't.   Stop telling people to set their rates; they can't. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:08 am

Your server admins are incapable of comprehending anything I was trying to tell them, so they banned me.

Basically, the person who set up the servers did it wrong. The players in the server CAN NOT SET THEIR RATE TO 30000 IN YOUR SERVER. YOUR SERVER RESTRICTS the rates to 50000. It is not possible for people to change their rate in your server. I've tried to explain this on two separate occasions. The first time, I was kicked, and about a week later, the admins were power tripping again and trying to get people to change their rates, and I was banned.

Aside from the pure stupidity of the people you've appointed "admin," they don't seem like they understand how to handle the power you've given them. They kick, ban, mute, beacon, and slay people at random. This post is probably going to get deleted before anyone with any actual power sees this.

The admins repeatedly told me I have no idea what I'm talking about. I do, actually, I run several Source engine servers.

This isn't the only time this has happened either.

https://godsofgaming.forumotion.net/t2778-very-poor-admin-abusing-power
https://godsofgaming.forumotion.net/t2777-banned-for-score-of-4-0

Your admins are routinely rude, unhelpful, and abusive.

In short, fix your configs, and be more selective with who you give power to.
Back to top Go down

Stop telling people to set their rates; they can't.
Page 1 of 1