[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Me > everyone - hotpocket

Go down 
+6
Sweet.Sprayer
`StealthyOwned.GoG
bizzy
Bong Hits For Jesus
asura
AshHicks
10 posters

Do i rock
I suck Bob Vilas' HUGE PENIS
Me > everyone - hotpocket I_vote_lcap75%Me > everyone - hotpocket I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 9 ]
More than Disbelief
Me > everyone - hotpocket I_vote_lcap8%Me > everyone - hotpocket I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
More than Bob Vila
Me > everyone - hotpocket I_vote_lcap0%Me > everyone - hotpocket I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Your whole team rocks, dude!
Me > everyone - hotpocket I_vote_lcap17%Me > everyone - hotpocket I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
AshHicks
Full Fledged Loser
Full Fledged Loser
AshHicks

Me > everyone - hotpocket Empty
PostSubject: Me > everyone - hotpocket   Me > everyone - hotpocket I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 3:23 pm

Me > everyone - hotpocket IFUCKINPWN

RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I earned these pro skills and I built this mousepad with nothing more than a little elbow grease and 'can-do' attitude; and yes, a large inheritance from my father, Earl Hicks.

Turn it up Reggie, I wanna BURNNN
Back to top Go down
http://fccfree.freeforums.org
asura
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
asura

PostSubject: Re: Me > everyone - hotpocket   Me > everyone - hotpocket I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 8:20 pm

panic button b4 SS much?
Back to top Go down
AshHicks
Full Fledged Loser
Full Fledged Loser
AshHicks

PostSubject: Re: Me > everyone - hotpocket   Me > everyone - hotpocket I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 9:40 pm

ahahah, are you accusing me of hacking? Honestly? Don't hate, I'll tell you all the names I've played as. I think you know some of them.

Scuppers
Green Puppet
Comrade Dorski
HeWhoShootsThroughThings
tihs .b mud (possibly)
scrub man
Mr. Mistoffelees
discretion
QUTTTTTTTT
QTTTTTT

It's not even that hard to get that score when I clutch 1v7 without losing any health. Obviously it's the fault of the people in the server and not myself.
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Me > everyone - hotpocket   Me > everyone - hotpocket I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:19 pm

lol you actually took time out of your life to upload that to our forums

BRAGGING ON THE INTERNET IS LIKE COMPETING IN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS, EVEN IF YOU WIN, YOUR STILL RETARDED

lol at top left corner. I WANT TO BREAK FREEEE
Back to top Go down
bizzy
Forum Troll
Forum Troll

PostSubject: Re: Me > everyone - hotpocket   Me > everyone - hotpocket I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:38 pm

no offense, but if u think we all care about ur ESP or whatever the fuck you use, you not another thing coming. First of u could go 100-1 and no one would give a shit. if u gotta brag to ppl that play the game for fun, you got some issues. Its pathetic how you come in here and act like ur the shit at counter strike, its a video game and no one gives a fuck if ur the best or not your just another loser to most of us in the clan.. so sick of stubborn ass children.

far as the poll goes, you should have a selection that says "Or am i a flamer" 98% of us would pick that.
Back to top Go down
AshHicks
Full Fledged Loser
Full Fledged Loser
AshHicks

PostSubject: Re: Me > everyone - hotpocket   Me > everyone - hotpocket I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:47 pm

Yaboybizzy wrote:
no offense, but if u think we all care about ur ESP or whatever the fuck you use, you not another thing coming. First of u could go 100-1 and no one would give a shit. if u gotta brag to ppl that play the game for fun, you got some issues. Its pathetic how you come in here and act like ur the shit at counter strike, its a video game and no one gives a fuck if ur the best or not your just another loser to most of us in the clan.. so sick of stubborn ass children.

I'm pretty sure it goes beyond "playing for fun" when I hear Jesus screaming into his mic when I awp his fat ass as he runs down mid. I brag mostly because I find it funny that some of you guys think YOU'RE the shit (not you specifically, you have a cool name) so I'm around to pound them into the ground.

Quote :
far as the poll goes, you should have a selection that says "Or am i a flamer" 98% of us would pick that.

You lost all credibility you had with the first paragraph with that sentence. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
bizzy
Forum Troll
Forum Troll

PostSubject: Re: Me > everyone - hotpocket   Me > everyone - hotpocket I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 3:38 pm

This is a forum, not a fucking S A paper. Who cares if we spell shit wrong, have bad grammar pretty pathetic when you, fix everyones shit.
Back to top Go down
AshHicks
Full Fledged Loser
Full Fledged Loser
AshHicks

PostSubject: Re: Me > everyone - hotpocket   Me > everyone - hotpocket I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 4:40 pm

dude where have I fixed anyone's shit? I'm just saying, you made yourself look like a retard with that post-script.
Back to top Go down
bizzy
Forum Troll
Forum Troll

PostSubject: Re: Me > everyone - hotpocket   Me > everyone - hotpocket I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 8:19 pm

and you realize how gay you made your self look with your, ESP screen shot. Also you post some donkey ass poll, like anyone gives a shit. Further more i think your just some little ass 17 year old, with no life, no girlfriend, and just friends at school or that you play online CSS with. So have fun with your pathetic ass life.

Last edited by Yaboybizzy on Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
`StealthyOwned.GoG
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
`StealthyOwned.GoG

PostSubject: Re: Me > everyone - hotpocket   Me > everyone - hotpocket I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 10:33 pm

Fail.
like it's hard to get a good score on T on De_Dust2, hell i can get that score, like bong said, your RETARDED.
Back to top Go down
https://godsofgaming.forumotion.net
Sweet.Sprayer
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy
Sweet.Sprayer

PostSubject: Re: Me > everyone - hotpocket   Me > everyone - hotpocket I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 9:50 am

I voted that you suck Bobs dick!
Back to top Go down
dezz nuts
Cool Kid
Cool Kid

PostSubject: Re: Me > everyone - hotpocket   Me > everyone - hotpocket I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 1:40 pm

FUCK ALL OF YOU I HOPE U DIE IN A HORRIBLE CAR ACCIDENT U FUCKIN CUNTS ...........
Back to top Go down
AshHicks
Full Fledged Loser
Full Fledged Loser
AshHicks

PostSubject: Re: Me > everyone - hotpocket   Me > everyone - hotpocket I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 5:19 pm

Yaboybizzy wrote:
and you realize how gay you made your self look with your, ESP screen shot. Also you post some donkey ass poll, like anyone gives a shit. Further more i think your just some little ass 17 year old, with no life, no girlfriend, and just friends at school or that you play online CSS with. So have fun with your pathetic ass life.

Naw, I'm 16 and no, I don't have much of a life but that's my choice. You think you can just "get no life?" No, I've played 120 hours over the past two weeks apparently. That just doesn't happen. That's DEDICATION. DEDICATION to fighting BOREDOM.

Wtf does having a girlfriend have to do with anything, anyway? That's stupid. I'm not some pussy obsessed crotch sniffer like the rest of you guys.

`StealthyOwned.GoG wrote:
Fail.
like it's hard to get a good score on T on De_Dust2, hell i can get that score, like bong said, your RETARDED.

No, you couldn't get that score. Not with me playing there. You're horribad. You play for 5 rounds, get rolled, leave, come back 15 min later, get rolled, etc.

You didn't finish your sentence. My retarded what?

sweet wrote:

loleditpostftw
Back to top Go down
JEWISH AMERICA
Serial Rapist
Serial Rapist
JEWISH AMERICA

PostSubject: Re: Me > everyone - hotpocket   Me > everyone - hotpocket I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 7:17 pm

GRAMMER NAZI, and I know NAZI.
Back to top Go down
pubb!n
I have the libido of a tiger!
I have the libido of a tiger!
pubb!n

PostSubject: Re: Me > everyone - hotpocket   Me > everyone - hotpocket I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 1:22 pm

Sweet.Sprayer wrote:

me too lol
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Me > everyone - hotpocket   Me > everyone - hotpocket I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 6:10 pm

I thought you ladies would have ran outta breathe before I got back, but sadly, no. Ash I take everything I said to you back in hopes that we can stop bickering over the internet. I hope you will be mature and do the same. You see, i've learnt something while I was on holiday, seing all the slums and townships I realized that if we don't grow up, we might end up like them, in a tin hut no bigger then closet you take for granted. Yes, I am being a good "stoner" as you so eloquently put it, and trying to call a truce. Hoping that you will either get along with us, or shut the fuck up and leave us be.
Back to top Go down
bizzy
Forum Troll
Forum Troll

PostSubject: Re: Me > everyone - hotpocket   Me > everyone - hotpocket I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 7:00 pm

bong do be a bitch, this guy is a douche bag, plenty of them on these video games. so dont be a pussy n apologize
Back to top Go down
Charlie The Unicorn
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
Charlie The Unicorn

PostSubject: Re: Me > everyone - hotpocket   Me > everyone - hotpocket I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:33 am

"What does having a girlfriend have to do with anything, anyway? That's stupid. I'm not some pussy obsessed crotch sniffer like the rest of you guys."

Are you implying that you are GHEY Question Question Exclamation Question Exclamation
Back to top Go down
`StealthyOwned.GoG
`StealthyOwned.GoG

PostSubject: Re: Me > everyone - hotpocket   Me > everyone - hotpocket I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 8:47 am

BTW Ash, i've gotten 45-5, ask Sweet he was there, you Still Fail.
Back to top Go down
https://godsofgaming.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me > everyone - hotpocket   Me > everyone - hotpocket I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me > everyone - hotpocket
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Gods of Gaming] :: Pictures and Video :: Pictures-
Jump to: