[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I was banned and i dont really know why? other than anger.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wooderson
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

I was banned and i dont really know why? other than anger. Empty
PostSubject: I was banned and i dont really know why? other than anger.   I was banned and i dont really know why? other than anger. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:48 pm

I have been coming to the GoG server, hell since 1.6 or for like 10 years. i stopped playing after someone close to me died 4 years ago. but now im back under the same name '-Q-'. Check out how long ive been a member of these forums for proof of my loyalty.
Well, i was playing assault as i usually do late at night, watching back doors and vents, when suddenly i was admin slapped away from the vents. i thought it was just in fun, so i waved it off and laughed, then i was slapped repeatedly and suddenly kicked. i rejoined the server and was again kicked, the third time I came in, i asked the admin what i did wrong? ..silence... Hell i was like 24 - 4 when he kicked me. Well he didn't answer me, but another GoG member did. He said, "oh you must have been standing near the vents. where only he can go. And he doesn't like people." !! unbelievable!! Well the guy was watching vents.(actually pure camping vents) So i told him that all he had to do was ask and I would have left him the vents all day. Then i said that it was a pretty shitty thing to do to someone who is a long long time GoG supporter, and that he didnt have to be an asshole. Boom! then my screen said " I have been banned from the server. that was weeks ago, so i guess he permanently banned me. i've been playing at Clannom and Renegade since then, and they knew about the guy! they had stories too about how horriblly mean he is. but i found out those guys are pretty cool. but i miss my late night GoG matches. I don't remember the name of the guy who banned me. and maybe he is the Head Admin in which case ill never be back, but if he isn't and someone reads this, please unban me, im friends with alot of GoG players, they can tell you im a cool guy. but, if you do unban me, i have to refuse to play with the admin who only plays on T and watches vents. Hes mad at the world or something. Thanks for your time. Email me at lotchme@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down

I was banned and i dont really know why? other than anger.
Page 1 of 1