[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ban this punk!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pubb!n
I have the libido of a tiger!
pubb!n

Ban this punk! Empty
PostSubject: Ban this punk!   Ban this punk! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 11:28 pm

yeah so im gettin sick of some guy in the assualt server saying, insulting, and judging niggers i try muting him but then he would just text it, i would say something to him sometimes but he would still continue...now i dont say much because i dont want to start a rivalry or wutever but its really getting on my nerves and on some other players in the server, the guys name is sin but changes it to marlboro from time to time, can u admins do something about it?
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

Ban this punk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban this punk!   Ban this punk! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 1:15 am

He's a former admin on our server. I'll take care of it. Funny how nobody says shit when I'm in there.
Back to top Go down
JEWISH AMERICA
Serial Rapist
Serial Rapist
JEWISH AMERICA

Ban this punk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban this punk!   Ban this punk! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 7:01 am

I would try to do something. but he doesn't care he automatically says someone will unban, i can't do shit that way.
Back to top Go down
pubb!n
pubb!n

Ban this punk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban this punk!   Ban this punk! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 10:58 am

If im friends with someone or just really cool with u i oculd care less if u say nigger but Sin didnt even know me and i he just stressed the word to much, but thanks bob
Back to top Go down
Ranger Smith
[GoG] Founder
[GoG] Founder
Ranger Smith

Ban this punk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban this punk!   Ban this punk! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 1:24 pm

idk if that's the same sin habits we know, there is another guy who plays on our servers using just the name "Sin" with maybe some fancy stuff in it. I see him around from time to time but i've never had any issues with him.
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

Ban this punk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban this punk!   Ban this punk! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 1:26 pm

Ranger Smith wrote:
idk if that's the same sin habits we know, there is another guy who plays on our servers using just the name "Sin" with maybe some fancy stuff in it. I see him around from time to time but i've never had any issues with him.

It is.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
Sin

Ban this punk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban this punk!   Ban this punk! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 10:30 pm

ok, i called the hostie a nigger and i got banned and i only called yu a fucking nigger cause you called me a cracker so im not going to change how i feel about blacks in a video game sorry dude but plane and simple yu call me a cracker im going to call you a fucking nigger ok get over it remember it is a video game
Back to top Go down
pubb!n
pubb!n

Ban this punk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban this punk!   Ban this punk! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 11:06 pm

sin wrote:
ok, i called the hostie a nigger and i got banned and i only called yu a fucking nigger cause you called me a cracker so im not going to change how i feel about blacks in a video game sorry dude but plane and simple yu call me a cracker im going to call you a fucking nigger ok get over it remember it is a video game

i only called u a cracker once and the only reason why is cuz u constantly kept on saying nigga and im not asking u to change ur feelings im just asking u to not say it or type it down while im not in there and yeah it is a video game but we arent debating over a game we are fighting over the use of the word nigga, so chill
Back to top Go down
Sin
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
Sin

Ban this punk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban this punk!   Ban this punk! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 11:24 pm

nigga and nigger are totaly diff if i call you nigga im not saying it bad but if i say nigger i hate you so your a nigger
Back to top Go down
pubb!n
pubb!n

Ban this punk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban this punk!   Ban this punk! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 9:22 am

sin wrote:
nigga and nigger are totaly diff if i call you nigga im not saying it bad but if i say nigger i hate you so your a nigger

relax we're cool now, the ordeal is over
Back to top Go down
Sin
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
Sin

Ban this punk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban this punk!   Ban this punk! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 1:27 pm

i no i no lol i said that befor i went in there lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ban this punk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban this punk!   Ban this punk! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ban this punk!
Page 1 of 1