[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings From South Africa

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

Greetings From South Africa Empty
PostSubject: Greetings From South Africa   Greetings From South Africa I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 3:04 pm

there are jesus' everywhere... im sitting in a quaint little backpackers/hostle on the outskirts of Cape Town. It's been a trip of a lifetime, so mush to say in so little time (I paid for this 15 minutes cuz i love you guys so much). I will go into detail when i gets back to the states, which will be Sunday sometime. Sorry if I just up and left, I told Bob in hopes that he would relay the info onto youse guys. Well, my brother just challenged me to a game of pool, and as a man, I must accept. Post on here about how much you love/miss me and I will get back to you.

Bob, Jewish, Ranger, Sweet, Bcel, and all the others I <3's you and will see you in a couple of days
ON MUTHA FUCKIN COUNTERSTRIKE BITCHES

Peace, Love and Happiness,
Bong <3

PS I cant vote on the apps cuz my time is almost up, i feel confident that you guys will make the right decisions
Back to top Go down
JEWISH AMERICA
Serial Rapist
Serial Rapist
JEWISH AMERICA

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From South Africa   Greetings From South Africa I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 3:25 pm

OMFG WUT ? ilu and wow, right after Bob. thats just how I like it,
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From South Africa   Greetings From South Africa I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 4:36 pm

Hope you're having a good time over there buddy. Pick up some African pussy.
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From South Africa   Greetings From South Africa I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 5:44 pm

with a side order of AIDS? no ty... but thats a big 10 4 on the gettin some, not african, but british.
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From South Africa   Greetings From South Africa I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 6:16 pm

Good man.
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From South Africa   Greetings From South Africa I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 6:31 pm

Bong Hits For Jesus wrote:
with a side order of AIDS? no ty... but thats a big 10 4 on the gettin some, not african, but british.

Bong Mannnnnnnnnnnn stay away from those Brits only bad new dude !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p
Hope your hav a good time!
Back to top Go down
http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
Sweet.Sprayer
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy
Sweet.Sprayer

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From South Africa   Greetings From South Africa I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 9:51 pm

touch a brits wiener, OK

have fun
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From South Africa   Greetings From South Africa I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 1:16 pm

I am a Brit at heart and I touch myself every night, that good enough? And Irish Bhoy, I would go near that red haired pussy you hammer away at with no condom on like a good catholic boy. Cant wait to talk to everyone in game with will be about 5ish on Sunday. But for now Im done with the computer till I get home

Hugs and Kisses
Bong
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From South Africa   Greetings From South Africa I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings From South Africa
Page 1 of 1