[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Passover !

Go down 
+3
bizzy
BOB FUCKING VILA
JEWISH AMERICA
7 posters
AuthorMessage
JEWISH AMERICA
Serial Rapist
Serial Rapist
JEWISH AMERICA

Happy Passover ! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Passover !   Happy Passover ! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 9:43 pm

I know all you fags will laugh at me, and the holiday, and make fun of me and bring up Christ. But, just saying, happy passover, im praying for all of you tonight. even [GoG] Jesus. and Master and Tum. Have a good week !
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

Happy Passover ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Passover !   Happy Passover ! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:08 pm

I want some flat bread.
Back to top Go down
JEWISH AMERICA
Serial Rapist
Serial Rapist
JEWISH AMERICA

Happy Passover ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Passover !   Happy Passover ! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:18 pm

no....it tastes like shit. I hate it, i wanna fucking kill myself for some real fucking bread.
Back to top Go down
bizzy
Forum Troll
Forum Troll

Happy Passover ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Passover !   Happy Passover ! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:39 pm

wtf is pass over day? dont eat anything or drink anything?
Back to top Go down
Charlie The Unicorn
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
Charlie The Unicorn

Happy Passover ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Passover !   Happy Passover ! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:16 am

Happy holidays to you. Imm not very religious so i just use Christianity as a tool for the free booze at church!
LoL jk jk
Back to top Go down
bizzy
Forum Troll
Forum Troll

Happy Passover ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Passover !   Happy Passover ! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:07 pm

fuck religion, its all bullshit. No prove, all non sense, like how the guys the run churches, drive BMW, benz, RRs, Etc all bunch of bullshit
Back to top Go down
A99.Psyclone
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
A99.Psyclone

Happy Passover ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Passover !   Happy Passover ! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:19 pm

Yaboybizzy wrote:
fuck religion, its all bullshit. No prove, all non sense, like how the guys the run churches, drive BMW, benz, RRs, Etc all bunch of bullshit

lol what kind of church do you go to? The guy who runs mine drive's like a 1988 Reliant K...now maybe the people who run Jewish's place of worship (because i can't think of the proper name), that's another story...
Back to top Go down
Blues
Blues

Happy Passover ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Passover !   Happy Passover ! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 5:18 pm

Yaboybizzy wrote:
fuck science, its all bullshit. No prove, all non sense, like how everything is theories and shit with almost no solid facts, and all those guys make thousands and millions in grants and research funds from the government to continue studies that end up going no where most of the time.

But I digress from giving the ignorant the satisfaction of a reply, happy passover bro, I'm not really into celebrating it myself, but I respect it as a fellow christian.
Back to top Go down
Anthrax
[GoG] Website Admin
[GoG] Website Admin
Anthrax

Happy Passover ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Passover !   Happy Passover ! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 9:14 am

i respect your beliefs jewish and im really glad you prayed for us Very Happy

i dont even know what i think anymore but i figure even if everything is all a lie like bizzy thinks and i follow my Christian teachings for a God that doesnt exist well the worst thing that would happen is i lead a good and moral life. and then i figure what if it is real so i think the best bet is follow whatever religion you want (as long as it has good values) and no matter what or who god is or isnt then youll still have all your bases covered and at least god cant say you didnt even try.

thats my two cents.
Back to top Go down
https://godsofgaming.forumotion.net
Charlie The Unicorn
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
Charlie The Unicorn

Happy Passover ! Empty
PostSubject: kk   Happy Passover ! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 10:47 pm

God is an illusion: There is no higher being who watches over every human making sure that what they do is right, and that people doing the wrong things are punished. There is no reward for living a good life other than the self satisfaction of not being an asshole. The idea of god programs those that are succeptable to it to be far more obedient to those controlling them.

Nothing is "fact" or true: Everything that is labeled a "fact" is just a globally accepted view of the world. This doesn't mean it is correct, it just means it makes sense based on all the other "facts" that came before it. The "facts" of life change every day based on new findings. The only condition of any fact: It most make sense based on previous "facts" before that.

So: Religion- Tool used to help regulate the already ignorant masses
Science- May not always be correct, but the information we gain from it helps us advance.

Just live for today. Don't let others happiness jeopardize your own

That is my $24.50

BTW: I am D4VE.... this was back when i gave a damn about shit

scratch
Back to top Go down
Anthrax
[GoG] Website Admin
[GoG] Website Admin
Anthrax

Happy Passover ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Passover !   Happy Passover ! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 7:41 pm

thats retarded. there has to be a higher force that created the cosmo's and say we are in some little universe sphere kept by aliens who are really really big (like in Men in Black only we are the things in the sphere.. ya know?) anyways even if thats the case and then who made those aliens and who made the aliens who made them etc etc...

it doesnt make any sense that the whole universe and all this incredible things happened by coincidence. and i believe in the multiple universe theory's and all those things. im a huge Science Fiction reader. (like really huge) but something has to be at the very beginning and that something has to be either God or at least some form of sentient life.
Back to top Go down
https://godsofgaming.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Happy Passover ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Passover !   Happy Passover ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Passover !
Page 1 of 1