[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THIS IS HILARIOUS

Go down 
+12
Anthrax
usmc|sharky
Irish_Bhoy
pubb!n
T R A N C E
Bong Hits For Jesus
JEWISH AMERICA
BOB FUCKING VILA
bizzy
Charlie The Unicorn
E N V Y
Sweet.Sprayer
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

THIS IS HILARIOUS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIS IS HILARIOUS   THIS IS HILARIOUS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 3:15 pm

so in conclusion to this fantastic post. Sweet, your sense of humor failed, and i advise you to get some humor hacks from the inter-webz. And Anthrax, it doesn't matter if its fake or not, they were still laughing at it.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
Sin

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS HILARIOUS   THIS IS HILARIOUS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:03 am

well that was a stupid waste of my time to see some slow girl be made fun of....and sweet your going to wake up one day looking like that cause of you laughing at this....and i bet you wouldn't have posted this if you actualy knew some slow ppl
Back to top Go down
Ranger Smith
[GoG] Founder
[GoG] Founder
Ranger Smith

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS HILARIOUS   THIS IS HILARIOUS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:13 am

Thank you anthrax, im just glad SOMEBODY pointed out how incredibly fake this looks. That was gonna be my first post, but you did it for me. And honestly, that second video you posted sweet, was fucking hilarious. Call me an asshole all you want but i think it's fake. And if it isn't, then it's her own fault for putting this on youtube.
Back to top Go down
Anthrax
[GoG] Website Admin
[GoG] Website Admin
Anthrax

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS HILARIOUS   THIS IS HILARIOUS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:28 pm

i agree. i think its utterly fake. so i wouldnt feel bad about laughing at it, altho since i didnt find it funny anyway i didnt laugh lol. another reason i think its fake is because i doubt anyone like that would post a video like that on the internet. that is asking for people to laugh at you. its the internet for christs sake. they make fun of abortion babies and cancer let alone deformed people.

i mean what parent to a girl like that would be so callus as to buy their daughter a webcam when its painfully obvious it would only bring her ridicule?
Back to top Go down
https://godsofgaming.forumotion.net
bizzy
Forum Troll
Forum Troll

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS HILARIOUS   THIS IS HILARIOUS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:58 am

honestly i truly doubt its fake, sense most people that look like that have atleast one hand that is small n deformed, if you looked at the video she has a hand like that. Also its not like there completely retarded, they know how to use web cams and post things on the internet. they may not know they people are just gonna laugh at them. but they see people post videos of them singing all the time, so maybe she just wanted to fit in with the crowed so she did it. truly don't think its fake.
Back to top Go down
Anthrax
[GoG] Website Admin
[GoG] Website Admin
Anthrax

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS HILARIOUS   THIS IS HILARIOUS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:15 pm

and after that post i truly think your a retard yourself! its fake. i would be your life upon it in a heartbeat.

and if you still think its not fake and feel sorry for her then you are a RETARD LOVER!!!! thats right. i said it. because i have no shame in saying that because its fake.
Back to top Go down
`StealthyOwned.GoG
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
`StealthyOwned.GoG

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS HILARIOUS   THIS IS HILARIOUS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 1:34 am

I Honestly hope that my Kids, if i have any, do not turn out to be deformed or mentally challanged in some way. I would still love em of course, but i would hate for them to go through that kind of thing their whole lives.
Back to top Go down
S.F.s/AKs
When you have sex with me, its like your having sex with everyone ive ever had sex with before.
When you have sex with me, its like your having sex with everyone ive ever had sex with before.
S.F.s/AKs

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS HILARIOUS   THIS IS HILARIOUS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:37 pm

no offense to everyone ye he made a stupid move but rly chill there are so many fuked up problems in the world ya cant take them all seriously
Back to top Go down
pubb!n
I have the libido of a tiger!
I have the libido of a tiger!
pubb!n

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS HILARIOUS   THIS IS HILARIOUS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:03 pm

who are u?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS HILARIOUS   THIS IS HILARIOUS - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THIS IS HILARIOUS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2