[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So Yeah....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
`StealthyOwned.GoG
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
`StealthyOwned.GoG

So Yeah.... Empty
PostSubject: So Yeah....   So Yeah.... I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 11:17 pm

So Yeah...

My Counter Strike keeps hanging up my Network Connection, making me unable to play, i have unistalled 4 times and re-installed. Nothing is working. Now i believe it may be a Virus, but i know of No Virus that could hang up my internet and lock me out, to be able to get my connection back, i have to restart my modem. So i will be inactive for quite sometime untill i can figure out what the **** is locking out my network connection. I have of course deleted my Steam files when i have uninstalled to be sure it wasn't something in my files, i only seem to be getting locked out/disconnected when i play CS. I have played WoW and Poker and many other things since this time and have not gotten locked out.

So just to inform you i will be inactive for possibly a Month +. If you have any Idea's on what i can do, that would be great. (Sweet if you know of any Hacks/Virus' that could do this tell me a solution)

Thanks, Happy Hunting!
Back to top Go down
https://godsofgaming.forumotion.net
Sweet.Sprayer
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy
Sweet.Sprayer

So Yeah.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Yeah....   So Yeah.... I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 11:21 am

WORM! prolly a worm.. it will slowly make all your programs not accessible

=================================HOW TO FIX===============================================

1. DO A SYSTEM RESTORE! restore to about 1 week ago! after that do next step!

2. Power cycle your router! do this by unplugging your modem and router, and leave them unplugged 24 hrs. it will drain all the power in them thus resetting them back to default setings.

================================LAST RESORT===============================================

3.IF all of the above doesn't work. Reinstall your OS(operating systems) do a clean install(don't put backed up files back on), 64 bit for vista! and 32 for xp!
Back to top Go down
`StealthyOwned.GoG
`StealthyOwned.GoG

So Yeah.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Yeah....   So Yeah.... I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 3:31 pm

k ill do that, thanks sweet.
Back to top Go down
JEWISH AMERICA
Serial Rapist
Serial Rapist
JEWISH AMERICA

So Yeah.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Yeah....   So Yeah.... I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 4:54 pm

Sweet can be nice too Razz. <3. stealthy. COME BACK TO US.
Back to top Go down
`StealthyOwned.GoG
`StealthyOwned.GoG

So Yeah.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Yeah....   So Yeah.... I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 8:12 pm

Sweet, I am not able to do a full System Restore to past ONE DAY. Would just Power Cycling my router solve the problem? If not i am probably going to see if the situation worsens, if it does then ill be doing a Format, I may just do a format anyways, i don't have many files to keep, just a big hassel. What are some of the big problems that could be caused by leaving it? Do you know of any Virus programs that could find the worm and allow me to remove it?

I did a Trendmicro scan, found no worms on my computer...

*Edit* <3 You to Jewish
Back to top Go down
Sweet.Sprayer
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy
Sweet.Sprayer

So Yeah.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Yeah....   So Yeah.... I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 10:48 pm

Why cant u restore past 1 day?

Power cycle can fix it!

and virus programs don't pick up worms...

A worm basically eats bandwidth...which causes internet based programs to not connect/timeout/whatever.

Does your Internet browser work?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So Yeah.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Yeah....   So Yeah.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So Yeah....
Page 1 of 1