[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Neo's Application

Go down 
+8
Irish_Bhoy
player1
easy muhfuckin e
asura
Whippy
BOB FUCKING VILA
`StealthyOwned.GoG
Neo
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo

Neo's Application Empty
PostSubject: Neo's Application   Neo's Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 10:44 pm

Name : Vernon Street

CSS Nickname : :: Neo :: The One ::

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:14769957

Got a Mic?: Yes

Other Clans : >f7>, {rebel}, was previously in GoG

Other Games : Warcraft 3, Diablo 2

Any other information you'd like to add: Have playing with most of the admins on the server, and love the atmosphere. Love playing with you all. I have left F7, sick of the way that the admins treat each other.
Back to top Go down
`StealthyOwned.GoG
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
`StealthyOwned.GoG

Neo's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's Application   Neo's Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 10:52 pm

Does this man even need an app? like come on lol. YESSSSS
Back to top Go down
https://godsofgaming.forumotion.net
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

Neo's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's Application   Neo's Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:48 pm

Yeah, he does. Who's to say he won't leave GoG again? Plus, he talked all sorts of shit about us while he was in f7. What, you thought I forgot?

Last edited by Bob fuckin' Vila on Mon May 19, 2008 3:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Whippy
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

Neo's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's Application   Neo's Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 1:20 am

Edit

This is neither the time or place for me to say my part.

Good luck neo.

J

Last edited by Whippy on Mon May 19, 2008 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's Application   Neo's Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:04 am

would like to know how it was abuse? I muted shadow because he was being a pompus ass, also, i would like to know these so called other admin abuse reports? all i even used my admin for was money, i have not abused my admin in ANY way. also, when i was explaining why i did what i did to shadow you immediately gave me a speech about how you will kick people out of the clan if they dissagree, i was loving how you told me that shadow had dedication to F7, i was in F7 since before you were whippy, the only reason you were put in charge of the server is because you and Ray were close, and the fact that you have a full time job and can help pay. Your way of dealing with things is scolding the other people on the server like we are litlet children. you didn't even listen to what i was saying.

so, its great that now we all know why i really left F7, because the "Sr. admins" walk all over us like we are trash. Whippy says that he is sick of people thinking they are better than others...yet he says i will terminate peoples time in F7. I tried to tell whippy what happened, and he turned me away, didn't even listen, THAT is why i left F7.

As for my leaving GoG the time before, i didn't play for 3 months, and when i returned my admin was gone, and F7 immediately offered me my admin back. I also remember Ranger telling me at that time that i would be able to come to GoG if i chose.
Back to top Go down
asura
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
asura

Neo's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's Application   Neo's Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 3:16 am

Whippy wrote:
obstreperous

me no like big words Sad
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's Application   Neo's Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 3:32 am

Nice to see that whippy is going to come on to make a comment and crazy acusations and not come back to answer to my disputes. Also, i can say that if you ask the regulars of F7 they will tell you that i don't abuse.

I also don't believe i ever said anything negative about GoG, i was in GoG, and enjoyed my time with the members greatly. If you can remember what i have said that was negative about GoG tell me and ill apologise.

Also, tell whippy that he should come on here and answer my conflictions with his post. I have tried to post on the F7 forums, but all of my threads are being Deleted, nice to see civility. I had written a fairly lengthy explanation as to why i was leaving, upon returning to see if there were any comments, the thread was gone.
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

Neo's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's Application   Neo's Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 3:47 am

Neo, send me a message on Steam friends sometime tomorrow. It's almost 4 a.m. here on the east coast and I'm beat.
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's Application   Neo's Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 3:56 am

i would bob, but i don't know if i have you on my steam friends, i may though. Also, for anyone who visits the F7 forums i have just posted a second post about my leaving lets bet on how long it goes un-deleted
Back to top Go down
easy muhfuckin e
Let's get dangerous! - Darkwing Duck
Let's get dangerous! - Darkwing Duck

Neo's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's Application   Neo's Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:33 am

uh... go solve your issues ina different forum, we dont need to lsn to your love life -.-
Back to top Go down
player1
Forum Troll
Forum Troll

Neo's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's Application   Neo's Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 7:14 am

Bob fuckin' Vila wrote:
Yeah, he does. Who's to say he won't leave GoG again? Plus, he talked all sorts of shit about us while he was in f7. What, you thought I forgot?

yeah because you obviously edited it for a reason
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

Neo's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's Application   Neo's Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 7:24 am

[quote="neo"]

I also don't believe i ever said anything negative about GoG, If you can remember what i have said that was negative about GoG tell me and ill apologise.

[quote]

Well now now eh!! remember me!!!! I was the one who banned your for giving me abuse!!! and still I've not gotten any "Oh sorry about that" so as far as I can see {On the time I've been in GoG} you have given abuse to us!!

Taz aka Irishness
Back to top Go down
http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
Whippy
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

Neo's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's Application   Neo's Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 9:38 am

Edited

I realized this is not the time or place for this. I said my part to you ingame.

Good luck
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

Neo's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's Application   Neo's Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 12:47 pm

player1 wrote:
Bob fuckin' Vila wrote:

yeah because you obviously edited it for a reason

Edited what? I had something Whippy said at the bottom of that statement. So go die.
Back to top Go down
Ranger Smith
[GoG] Founder
[GoG] Founder
Ranger Smith

Neo's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's Application   Neo's Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:07 pm

I feel the need to step in here.

Under normal cercumstances, yes Neo, you would have been accepted back with open arms. But for whatever reason something you've done has caused quite a stir-up with people. I don't know any part of the story, if there is a story, but once i talk to everyone and sort things out, i think we'll all be able to calm down and be freindly again.

Personally i think this is all just a misunderstanding on everyone's part and that if we all got in vent at some point we could calmly work it out and make everyone happy again. You were a pretty cool guy when you were around, and i'd love to have you back, i just need to make sure everyone else is going to be happy with it as well. No point joining if everyone hates you eh?
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's Application   Neo's Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 3:18 pm

Last edited by neo on Mon May 19, 2008 6:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

Neo's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's Application   Neo's Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:07 pm

Just to clear up something I posted earlier........The time I banned Neo actually never happened it was Eggnog but Neo was in the server at the same time and I guess me being Irish and most prob drunk got it mixed up!!!!

So now tht I know who Neo is (actually a cool guy) I 'aint got no prob s with him at all!!!

<3

So now I'm sorry for tht Neo!! Good luck in getting in.
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's Application   Neo's Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:52 pm

Thx Irish
Back to top Go down
Ranger Smith
[GoG] Founder
[GoG] Founder
Ranger Smith

Neo's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's Application   Neo's Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 2:12 pm

....where's my easy button when i need it.
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's Application   Neo's Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 5:33 pm

Depends, did you leave it somewhere? maybe under your pillow, thats where i keep mine
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

Neo's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's Application   Neo's Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 7:31 pm

In my ass, you left it there last night. Please retrieve it.
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's Application   Neo's Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:45 am

Just wondering on progress, not to nag, and ignore this if you wish, but just wondering
Back to top Go down
JEWISH AMERICA
Serial Rapist
Serial Rapist
JEWISH AMERICA

Neo's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's Application   Neo's Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 10:38 am

i say fuck yes
Back to top Go down
Sweet.Sprayer
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy
Sweet.Sprayer

Neo's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's Application   Neo's Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:36 am

Irish_Bhoy wrote:
Just to clear up something I posted earlier........The time I banned Neo actually never happened it was Eggnog but Neo was in the server at the same time and I guess me being Irish and most prob drunk got it mixed up!!!!

So now tht I know who Neo is (actually a cool guy) I 'aint got no prob s with him at all!!!

<3

wait eggnog has admin in GoG, or are you talking about F7?

anyway Neo and whippy this aint the F7 forums so GTFO beeches
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

Neo's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's Application   Neo's Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:02 am

Sweet.Sprayer wrote:
Irish_Bhoy wrote:

<3

wait eggnog has admin in GoG, or are you talking about F7?

anyway Neo and whippy this aint the F7 forums so GTFO beeches

Sweet where in tht comment did it say anything about admin :p

Please tell me you were wasted!!!! :p I'm so hungover today

I woke up with no hair I just hope i won a bet for it lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Neo's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's Application   Neo's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neo's Application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next