[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need some help with my sounds

Go down 
+2
molotovsolution
Fat Tony
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Tony
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
Fat Tony

Need some help with my sounds Empty
PostSubject: Need some help with my sounds   Need some help with my sounds I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:14 pm

Don't know if anyone will even see this but I thought I might as well try. I got some trouble with some of my gun sounds in game. For example my MP5, I shoot once I can hear the bullet firing sound, but if I hold the mouse down (or shoot before the first sound is finished playing) i hear nothing. It's kind of like its waiting for the first sound effect to finish before it can play another. How do I fix this?
Back to top Go down
molotovsolution
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
molotovsolution

PostSubject: Re: Need some help with my sounds   Need some help with my sounds I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:38 pm

are they custom sounds or nah?
Back to top Go down
A99.Psyclone
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
A99.Psyclone

PostSubject: Re: Need some help with my sounds   Need some help with my sounds I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 8:31 pm

molotovsolution wrote:
are they custom sounds or nah?

If they are custom, you can delete them and when you join the server the defaults will automatically install themselves back. It could also be sound lag, which would be your computer not the server. If you run downloads or a lot of programs while playing sometimes the sounds lag and won't play.
Back to top Go down
Sweet.Sprayer
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy
Sweet.Sprayer

PostSubject: Re: Need some help with my sounds   Need some help with my sounds I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:47 am

all you fags are fags!

Tony just download a clean cstrike folder or reinstall cstrike
Back to top Go down
Fat Tony
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
Fat Tony

PostSubject: Re: Need some help with my sounds   Need some help with my sounds I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 3:17 am

They're normal original sounds and it only does it on some. It weird though because all the sounds work fine in scrim servers and such.
Back to top Go down
Blues
Blues

PostSubject: Re: Need some help with my sounds   Need some help with my sounds I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:29 am

Just in GoG server, or all servers? If it's just GoG, you're probably just getting lag. If it's all of them, it could be a ton of things, but try reinstalling your sound drivers. That helps like 80% of sound related problems out there. Razz
Back to top Go down
player1
Forum Troll
Forum Troll

PostSubject: Re: Need some help with my sounds   Need some help with my sounds I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:55 am

Blues wrote:
Just in GoG server, or all servers? If it's just GoG, you're probably just getting lag. If it's all of them, it could be a ton of things, but try reinstalling your sound drivers. That helps like 80% of sound related problems out there. Razz
vouche
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need some help with my sounds   Need some help with my sounds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need some help with my sounds
Page 1 of 1