[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I banned Tum

Go down 
+10
Hybrid
Sweet.Sprayer
Sin
Anthrax
Ranger Smith
Bong Hits For Jesus
BOB FUCKING VILA
Tumultus
gophernuts
TimD
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TimD
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy
TimD

I banned Tum Empty
PostSubject: I banned Tum   I banned Tum I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 9:59 pm

Thats right i did. Explained...

First off

he was talking shit about all admins, saying they are abusers. Take in mind he said all.

He was talking shit about sin and his brother.

He made some nasty comment about Kaitlyn

Basically be riddling Us

Im not going to sit around and let him talk shit about us. he is one player, that disrupts our server. ONE player I dont care!
If he is unbanned I lost faith.
If you dont believe me ask all the members who where in at the time

Thank you
Back to top Go down
gophernuts
Stalker
Stalker
gophernuts

I banned Tum Empty
PostSubject: Re: I banned Tum   I banned Tum I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 10:05 pm

Im glad im sick of that kid... was funny but its not anymore
Back to top Go down
Tumultus
Cool Kid
Cool Kid

I banned Tum Empty
PostSubject: Re: I banned Tum   I banned Tum I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 10:14 pm

Wow man, you're such a maggot. You weren't there for half the thing, so how would you know what even happened? I think you're full of shit and you should not be given a position of power. First of all, I didn't call the admins "abusers" just for shits and giggles, in fact, I did it because... I don't know, THEY ABUSED ME? It doesn't take a genius to figure this out.

I wasn't doing anything out of the ordinary just playing my game, so oh almighty Timmy forgive me for not taking kindly the constant slapping and slaying and teleporting to the boot room.

Prick.
Back to top Go down
TimD
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy
TimD

I banned Tum Empty
PostSubject: Re: I banned Tum   I banned Tum I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 10:19 pm

I wasnt teleporting you, i wasnt slaping you, I was the one that banned you. if you would of kept your mouth shut and played like a human no one would of teleported you or slaped you.

YOU WERE OUT OF LINE!!!! YOU AND MASTER!!! You can talk shit but there is no excuse for that
Back to top Go down
Tumultus
Cool Kid
Cool Kid

I banned Tum Empty
PostSubject: Re: I banned Tum   I banned Tum I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 10:22 pm

Your atrocious spelling and grammar in conjunction to what you are trying to prove baffles me. In short, you have no credibility.

I'll try to make this as clear as possible: If you weren't involved in the first place, why be a nosy bitch? Let people handle problems on their own, I'm pretty sure the other admins are capable of doing this.

You don't know what was going on, so stick to your own business, bitch.
Back to top Go down
TimD
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy
TimD

I banned Tum Empty
PostSubject: Re: I banned Tum   I banned Tum I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 10:29 pm

WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT SPELLING. Plus I was in there long enough to know what was going on. I was the only one with balls to do something about it. This is what master was burdening me with. i tried to get more but i wasnt able Master was True bitch
I banned Tum Master
Back to top Go down
Tumultus
Cool Kid
Cool Kid

I banned Tum Empty
PostSubject: Re: I banned Tum   I banned Tum I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 10:31 pm

BOOHOO PEOPLE TALK SHIT TO ME ON THE INTERNET WHATEVER WILL I DO?

Does it hurt your feelings? Looks like you need to get your CS:S box and check the rating. What's that? M for mature? YOU MEAN THAT YOU SHOULD EXPECT CONTENT FOR THE MATURE AGE GAMERS AS OPPOSED TO KIDS? No way!

Whining ass faggot, get a grip.
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

I banned Tum Empty
PostSubject: Re: I banned Tum   I banned Tum I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 10:46 pm

Tim, how long is the ban?
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

I banned Tum Empty
PostSubject: Re: I banned Tum   I banned Tum I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 12:47 am

Tumultus wrote:
Your atrocious spelling and grammar in conjunction to what you are trying to prove baffles me. In short, you have no credibility.

I'll try to make this as clear as possible: If you weren't involved in the first place, why be a nosy bitch? Let people handle problems on their own, I'm pretty sure the other admins are capable of doing this.

You don't know what was going on, so stick to your own business, bitch.

wow tum stop trying to sound like bob, Only Bob can be Bob
Back to top Go down
Ranger Smith
[GoG] Founder
[GoG] Founder
Ranger Smith

I banned Tum Empty
PostSubject: Re: I banned Tum   I banned Tum I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 3:31 pm

god you guys just love giving me headaches.....ok, first, Tumultus and Master. You love our servers, you must sense you haunt them 24/7. Yet your always bashing on GoG, our admins, even me, the one person who stands up for you guys. You can't talk trash to and about GoG in the GoG server and not expect one of my guys to retaliate. Honestly i'm sick of it myself, we're probably the only server in CS that hasn't banned you guys, so show a little appreciation for the people who tolerate you. Second, Tim, most of our new admins go through this same thing. You just need to get used to Tum and Master. Most of what they say is a joke or isn't meant to be taken seriously. It can even be humorous at times.

This being said, I don't wanna hear anything else about this from either of you, i'm tired of dealing with it, and I wont do this again.

Tum and Master, you're unbanned. If you do or say anything against GoG and get abused/banned for it again, don't come to me about it because i'm not gonna listen.

To all admins, leave both Master and Tum alone until such time as they offend you or GoG in a serious manner. I don't mean if they do it in the joking way they tend to.

I'm done.
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

I banned Tum Empty
PostSubject: Re: I banned Tum   I banned Tum I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 4:25 pm

This entire situation is entirely laughable to me. If you honestly take what Tumultus and Master say seriously, I pity you. Just give them shit back, no need to ban and abuse them all the time. There is also this fun little thing called the mute button, try it sometime. As far as them bashing GoG is concerned, I would take it all in jest because like Ranger said...they just keep coming back. Moral of the story is; man the fuck up and come up with better insults for Tum and Master. It's almost guaranteed Master won't know what it means and will just call you a "beech".
Back to top Go down
Anthrax
[GoG] Website Admin
[GoG] Website Admin
Anthrax

I banned Tum Empty
PostSubject: Re: I banned Tum   I banned Tum I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 6:09 pm

i banned anthrax. he is a prick. but dont worry ranger will unban him like he always does.

hehe just kidding ranger, lotsa love. and i agree with unbanning tum and master (again) but how many times are you going to say its the last time before it really is?? some people never change
Back to top Go down
https://godsofgaming.forumotion.net
Sin
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
Sin

I banned Tum Empty
PostSubject: Re: I banned Tum   I banned Tum I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 11:38 pm

ok well me and tum and master got into a little tussle tonight but we worked it out by talking it out so mayb yu should to im cool with both now
Back to top Go down
TimD
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy
TimD

I banned Tum Empty
PostSubject: Re: I banned Tum   I banned Tum I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 12:20 pm

I know how Tum is, I know how much shit he talks (and master too). But when is enough? Next time I see him and if he talks shit I'll just mute him. I know he is going to call it admin abuse, cause he loves to pull that card.

Also I dont have Immunity but why does Master?
Back to top Go down
Ranger Smith
[GoG] Founder
[GoG] Founder
Ranger Smith

I banned Tum Empty
PostSubject: Re: I banned Tum   I banned Tum I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 2:33 pm

hmm...if you don't have immunity it's probably cause i forgot to give it to you, i do that sometimes, next time i see you in-game i'll set that up, as for master, idk what immunity, if any, he has anymore. i havn't messed with it in a long time, but maybe disbelief did something idk you'll have to ask him.
Back to top Go down
Sweet.Sprayer
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy
Sweet.Sprayer

I banned Tum Empty
PostSubject: Re: I banned Tum   I banned Tum I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 12:58 am

rofl, i have tum and master in all my admin fun buttons and always have Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hybrid
Hybrid

I banned Tum Empty
PostSubject: Re: I banned Tum   I banned Tum I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 2:47 pm

Ok, i understand joking around and other such, but tum especially, everytime i get onto the server and there on, all i here is server arguement and excessive shit and diareaha outta tums mouth, including to GoG member/admins/staff w/e numerous times, infact just recently i was on the server and i was playin like normal with everyone and then i here my name, so i start listen to the chat and tumultus is crying bout how i killed him, so i laughed and said"yeah ok" he started disrespectin me, and i figured it was a joke so i blew it off then he starts screaming at me..i was likeWTF???!!11!!oneone!1!!! and so it pissed me off so i started saying, hey stfu ok i dont want to here ur shit im notin but nice to everyone and u just talk shit, and so he continued so i yelled at him and then i get banned by BUD, im like WTF? cuz odviously its not my fault i couldnt handle this kids bullshit all day, i waited awhile asked bob to unban me and he did, it said 5min ban but i tried the next day....still banned so bob had to unban me. (This was the assualt server) This long over the top story waas just my imput and personal expirence whith tumutuls's bullshit. So when my buddy TimD finally has the ablls to tell everyone wat tum does every damn day, i fully understand and agree. Most of the times i mute tum as soon as i get in cuz its not just him talkin trash to me its every little thing, every person in the server. Honestly if this was my server he would not be allowed back in EVER. But i is Rangers choice to give him another chance, and in that i suppose that Ranger feels the way i do if he sees the stuff tum does. Like bob said " I pity you" if u take anything they say to heart. But to much is to much when its stopping people from coming to the servers...its not worth having him there.
Thats my opinion thanks.
<3!!!!!!oneone11!!! Hybrid!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/llama242
Sweet.Sprayer
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy
Sweet.Sprayer

I banned Tum Empty
PostSubject: Re: I banned Tum   I banned Tum I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 7:35 pm

Hybrid wrote:
Ok, i understand joking around and other such, but tum especially, everytime i get onto the server and there on, all i here is server arguement and excessive shit and diareaha outta tums mouth, including to GoG member/admins/staff w/e numerous times, infact just recently i was on the server and i was playin like normal with everyone and then i here my name, so i start listen to the chat and tumultus is crying bout how i killed him, so i laughed and said"yeah ok" he started disrespectin me, and i figured it was a joke so i blew it off then he starts screaming at me..i was likeWTF???!!11!!oneone!1!!! and so it pissed me off so i started saying, hey stfu ok i dont want to here ur shit im notin but nice to everyone and u just talk shit, and so he continued so i yelled at him and then i get banned by BUD, im like WTF? cuz odviously its not my fault i couldnt handle this kids bullshit all day, i waited awhile asked bob to unban me and he did, it said 5min ban but i tried the next day....still banned so bob had to unban me. (This was the assualt server) This long over the top story waas just my imput and personal expirence whith tumutuls's bullshit. So when my buddy TimD finally has the ablls to tell everyone wat tum does every damn day, i fully understand and agree. Most of the times i mute tum as soon as i get in cuz its not just him talkin trash to me its every little thing, every person in the server. Honestly if this was my server he would not be allowed back in EVER. But i is Rangers choice to give him another chance, and in that i suppose that Ranger feels the way i do if he sees the stuff tum does. Like bob said " I pity you" if u take anything they say to heart. But to much is to much when its stopping people from coming to the servers...its not worth having him there.
Thats my opinion thanks.
<3!!!!!!oneone11!!! Hybrid!

NUB, this was like a month ago, and you go Write a book! NUB!
Back to top Go down
dezz nuts
Cool Kid
Cool Kid

I banned Tum Empty
PostSubject: Re: I banned Tum   I banned Tum I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 7:37 pm

STFU beech we been on this server longer than your dumb ass stfu if you dont like it go somewere else weather you like it or not all u fags come in there too see ur argue soo stfu and deal with it bitch .
Back to top Go down
Hybrid
Hybrid

I banned Tum Empty
PostSubject: Re: I banned Tum   I banned Tum I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 9:34 am

A month ago Sweet? im talkin about the whole Ranger deal with 1 more chance...cuz they do it everyday, last night was the worst ive ever seen tum was abnned and unbanned 5 times. Then master came it with his lil 2cents. Im talkin bout now...and Master stfu, idc whos been here longer if your gunna hurt the servers population then ur a problem to everyone... What guy who wants to have fun wants to come into a server with 2 jackasses talkin shit 24/7 about everyone who looks at them. You know tum almost cried last night cuz the entire server turned on him cuz he started runnin his mouth and sayin " Ranger is a pussy ass bitch" "Hybrid you 10 year old fag stfu you sound like a girl" Thats when i stepped in and the rest of the server started bashin him. Then bob came in and was so pissed with tums shit, im suprised your bolth not gone already. And sorry for the long thing again guys, only on this topic lawl.
Thanks , Hy
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

I banned Tum Empty
PostSubject: Re: I banned Tum   I banned Tum I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 5:34 pm

bob always seems pissed off first of all, except when hes drunk. And hybrid, the assault servers been doin pretty fuckin well with tum and master, and they have been in it for what, months now? and you come in all high and mighty tryin to be the e-police, just because you applied for the clan? Stfu and dont stick you nose in places where it doesnt belong .And could you suck up more to the members? For one I, and am pretty sure lots of people get annoyed when you ask about your application and when your gonna get in, and second, only Ranger or D!sbel!ef have the power to accept you in the clan. It'll take you twice as long, if at all if you go and annoy them about getting accepted

You resident hippie, Bong
<3

Last edited by Bong Hits For Jesus on Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kamaren

Location : In chris griffins closet, next to the evil monkey, Mmmmmhmmm

I banned Tum Empty
PostSubject: Re: I banned Tum   I banned Tum I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 6:56 pm

lulz save the drama for obama..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bloodshedder777
Hybrid
Hybrid

I banned Tum Empty
PostSubject: Re: I banned Tum   I banned Tum I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 8:38 pm

Ya ok bong wtf u talkin bout i ask as a joke im bein paticient. And stick my nose in buisness???? im the one constantly gettin dissed im jsut sayin wat i personally seen and what has happened to me sorry if thats wrong.
Apparently the annoying guy that asks if he can join the clan Hybrid
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

I banned Tum Empty
PostSubject: Re: I banned Tum   I banned Tum I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 8:41 pm

yea but if you have admin you cant get annoyed by tum and master and admin abuse them, they will complain more...you just gotta ignore them, and theres this thing called the player list mute button, use it, its pretty awesome...
Back to top Go down
A99.Psyclone
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
A99.Psyclone

I banned Tum Empty
PostSubject: Re: I banned Tum   I banned Tum I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 11:14 pm

Now I didn't bother to read all of Hybrid's remarks because frankly I don't like reading all that much. However, I did catch the statement where he said that Tum and Master were making people not come to the server. The GoG assault server is loaded all the time, regardless of Tum being in it or not. So yea, if ya don't like it mute it...and for god sakes, we don't need a 4000 line explaination.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I banned Tum Empty
PostSubject: Re: I banned Tum   I banned Tum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I banned Tum
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next