[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sCruM called me a "cunt" several times.

Go down 
+2
BOB FUCKING VILA
AHHHH!!!
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AHHHH!!!
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

sCruM called me a "cunt" several times. Empty
PostSubject: sCruM called me a "cunt" several times.   sCruM called me a "cunt" several times. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 3:25 am

Hello,
an admin by the name of sCruM called me a "cunt" several times. When I complained about it, he would kick me and eventually ban me. I noticed that the rule #3 says to respect everyone. I don't think being called a "cunt" is respectful. I also think the sCruM is a poor example as an admin. He makes you guys look bad. You should relieve him of his privileges. Thanks.

Last edited by AHHHH!!! on Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: sCruM called me a "cunt" several times.   sCruM called me a "cunt" several times. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 3:39 am

You do seem like a blistering cunt. You're unbanned though, sugar pie. Next time an admin swears, I'll make sure they yell "EARMUFFS" for the virgin ears.
Back to top Go down
AHHHH!!!
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

PostSubject: Re: sCruM called me a "cunt" several times.   sCruM called me a "cunt" several times. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 3:44 am

Thanks for the unban. But, for the record... I'll take it that respect for everyone (AKA rule #3) is optional. Okay. thanks for the info.
Sincerely,
"the cunt"

Last edited by AHHHH!!! on Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

PostSubject: Re: sCruM called me a "cunt" several times.   sCruM called me a "cunt" several times. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 3:45 am

i never kicked you, that was that homo Neo
Back to top Go down
AHHHH!!!
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

PostSubject: Re: sCruM called me a "cunt" several times.   sCruM called me a "cunt" several times. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 3:48 am

Is that you, sCruM? well it certainly seemed like it was you. Since you kept saying that you were about to do it.
The server doesn't exactly inform me of who it was who did the kicking or banning.. I kinda have to guess on those.
-AHHHH!!!

Last edited by AHHHH!!! on Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

PostSubject: Re: sCruM called me a "cunt" several times.   sCruM called me a "cunt" several times. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 3:48 am

HAH, cunt
Back to top Go down
AHHHH!!!
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

PostSubject: Re: sCruM called me a "cunt" several times.   sCruM called me a "cunt" several times. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 3:50 am

How old are you?
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: sCruM called me a "cunt" several times.   sCruM called me a "cunt" several times. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 3:57 am

Alright, first thing's first. AHHHH! can't be your name, on this forum it's Mr. Rogers because you seem so sensitive. It's a video game, if you go into it expecting that you're going to get the utmost respect from everyone; you're retarded. It's not such a lovely day in the neighborhood in our servers. The philosophy in there is kill or be killed. Man up.
Back to top Go down
AHHHH!!!
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

PostSubject: Re: sCruM called me a "cunt" several times.   sCruM called me a "cunt" several times. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:02 am

No.. that's fine. I'm okay with that. I'll just extend people the same courtesy. Since (according to the admins), that's how we roll on your server. I'll just call him a cunt back next time. He's up on the way things are, right? He's manned up, hasn't he? Cool... then he would have no problem getting the same treatment he dishes out. Okay. I gotcha. Thanks for the tip. You have been very helpful.
-Mr. Rogers
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: sCruM called me a "cunt" several times.   sCruM called me a "cunt" several times. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:06 am

Call him a cunt, see if I give a fuck. I'll bet anything that if you called him a fuckwad back, we wouldn't be having this little chat. Ask about me next time you're in the server, you'll see how things are supposed to work in there.
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: sCruM called me a "cunt" several times.   sCruM called me a "cunt" several times. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:26 am

Bob fuckin' Vila wrote:
Call him a cunt, see if I give a fuck. I'll bet anything that if you called him a fuckwad back, we wouldn't be having this little chat. Ask about me next time you're in the server, you'll see how things are supposed to work in there.

Yeah Bobs the biggest cunt of em all!!! :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
pubb!n
I have the libido of a tiger!
I have the libido of a tiger!
pubb!n

PostSubject: Re: sCruM called me a "cunt" several times.   sCruM called me a "cunt" several times. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 8:02 pm

who the fuck are u man?
Back to top Go down
usmc|sharky
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
usmc|sharky

PostSubject: Re: sCruM called me a "cunt" several times.   sCruM called me a "cunt" several times. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:43 am

Hey irish your a mother fucker Wink
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: sCruM called me a "cunt" several times.   sCruM called me a "cunt" several times. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 1:57 am

Sharky, you're a clown-toed man seed guzzler.
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: sCruM called me a "cunt" several times.   sCruM called me a "cunt" several times. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 6:23 am

usmc|sharky wrote:
Hey irish your a mother fucker Wink

How about you go suck my BITCH sharky and go paint you ikkle toys :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
usmc|sharky
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
usmc|sharky

PostSubject: Re: sCruM called me a "cunt" several times.   sCruM called me a "cunt" several times. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 9:41 am

Bob fuckin' Vila wrote:
Sharky, you're a clown-toed man seed guzzler.

HEY!! I'm not clown-toed!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sCruM called me a "cunt" several times.   sCruM called me a "cunt" several times. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sCruM called me a "cunt" several times.
Page 1 of 1