[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Traitor...

Go down 
+4
BOB FUCKING VILA
molotovsolution
heretic
pubb!n
8 posters
AuthorMessage
pubb!n
I have the libido of a tiger!
pubb!n

Traitor... Empty
PostSubject: Traitor...   Traitor... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:15 pm

ive been deceived and betrayed all because i was to excited about the xbox i was getting. for the last few weeks maybe a month someone we all may have played with said he could steal a brand new xbox 360 elite. this interested me and with out thinking i talked to him about it. he goes by the name of sweet jesus tea. the person whose mic would have a whistling sound in the background. he said he would throw in cod4 and a wireless adapter both stolen also for 50 bucks and teh elite its self was 60 i gave hiim 120 for teh whole bundle including shipping. whenever we'd talk about the deal on steam he sounded so trustworthy and even said that he didnt want to get scammed and we were friends, atleast i thought we were. i thought i could trust him since we play together and talk to each other but hes been planning this since the day i asked him if he knew anyone that were selling an xbox. of course he said he works in walmart in the cooperate office but i wasnt believing it since he was only 18 but i figured what the hell since me and him were cool. i send him the money first out of foolishness. when i did teh next day i was looking for him on steam friends, couldnt find him. sent him an email no reply. so now i go to this steam id page to check his friends list and i noticed that on steam, all of the offline people are the last ones in in the list. i was teh last one in his friends list but i was still signed on. so i test this by blocking some one on my friends list and turns out that he went straight to the bottom even though he was online so now i know he blocked me hence that he has scammed me. all i can do now is file a dispute and wait...
Back to top Go down
heretic
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
heretic

Traitor... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traitor...   Traitor... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:19 pm

You're just gonna have to accept that one pal. You fucked up big time by giving your money to some random guy over the internet! Sorry to say it but you fucked up man
Back to top Go down
pubb!n
pubb!n

Traitor... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traitor...   Traitor... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:24 pm

yeah, just didnt see it comin man
Back to top Go down
molotovsolution
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
molotovsolution

Traitor... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traitor...   Traitor... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:26 pm

yeah you fucked up dude that happened to my friend once he met some guy in a forum and said he would send him allt hese games, he sent him the game rampage for ps1 and thats it, and my friend gave him 150 dollars for supposedly like 20 unreleased games lol

its sad to say nothing you can do about scamming, NEVER send your money first.

or you shouldve used paypal!
Back to top Go down
pubb!n
pubb!n

Traitor... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traitor...   Traitor... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:43 pm

i did use paypal
Back to top Go down
molotovsolution
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
molotovsolution

Traitor... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traitor...   Traitor... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:49 pm

oh did you? so your money should still be good man, you have to go on paypal and create a dispute ! and they will put a hold on it and if he never responds he'll never get the money
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

Traitor... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traitor...   Traitor... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:06 pm

Where does he live?
Back to top Go down
Anthrax
[GoG] Website Admin
[GoG] Website Admin
Anthrax

Traitor... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traitor...   Traitor... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:37 pm

>.> fuck their on to me...

and im ashamed of the poor morals and lack of judgment you guys have... literally ashamed.
Back to top Go down
https://godsofgaming.forumotion.net
S.F.s/AKs
When you have sex with me, its like your having sex with everyone ive ever had sex with before.
When you have sex with me, its like your having sex with everyone ive ever had sex with before.
S.F.s/AKs

Traitor... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traitor...   Traitor... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:02 pm

see in the world there are book smarts n street smarts...or find out where lives n u better be packing
Back to top Go down
pubb!n
pubb!n

Traitor... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traitor...   Traitor... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:17 am

Bob fuckin' Vila wrote:
Where does he live?

like in savannah, GA which is 4 hours away from where i live but i toalked with him lately and says he blocked me cuz he had to lay low cuz walmart was suspecting people and they came in his house to search his cpu and room blah blah blah yada yada yada hes sending it to me when he can get it which is sometime this week and if he cant he said he would refund my money

seems that the tables have turned
Back to top Go down
A99.Psyclone
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
A99.Psyclone

Traitor... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traitor...   Traitor... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:30 pm

Pubbin'...you fell for the "The cops came and searched my house so I had to block you because I had to lay low" excuse?! He clearly made up some BS excuse because you managed to track him down and contact him and he had to cover in order to get his money. If Wal-Mart thought he was stealing and shit they wouldn't take the time to search his house and computer, they'd fire and sue him. Plus either the people who searched his computer are dumb as hell, or he somehow managed to delete anything having to do with him selling shit online, because the can find that and catch him if they were looking for it. I'd be rediculously suprised if you actually get that 360
Back to top Go down
elie
Serial Rapist
Serial Rapist
elie

Traitor... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traitor...   Traitor... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:35 pm

Nevermind the fact that walmart has no right to go into his house and search his computer? Nor would the cops? Walmart would just fire him, you're being bullshitted and delayed. paypal explicitly says you have 30 days to file a dispute otherwise one cannot do so after that period.

File a dispute and hope he doesn't reply. He can say a lot of things to get around it since you have no logs of the conversation, and even if you did, it would be surprising to see if paypal accepts chat logs from steam.

File a dsipute and pray. Next time watch out for scammers or seek out advice before you jump into something.
Back to top Go down
pubb!n
pubb!n

Traitor... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traitor...   Traitor... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:54 pm

he wasnt the one stealing it, it was his friends that works up there with him and his friend got caught and walmart was acting suspicious of all the employees that work in that department of the store and raided his house also he even offered me a refund of the money or he can have his friend give me his own xbox. i chose the xbox. wuts $120? its something but not too much of somehting. i appreciate ur help.
Back to top Go down
S.F.s/AKs
S.F.s/AKs

Traitor... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traitor...   Traitor... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:03 am

well in life when u get scrwed over u pay ur dues, and move on.
Back to top Go down
elie
Serial Rapist
Serial Rapist
elie

Traitor... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traitor...   Traitor... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:22 am

pubb!n [贼 & wrote:
he wasnt the one stealing it, it was his friends that works up there with him and his friend got caught and walmart was acting suspicious of all the employees that work in that department of the store and raided his house also he even offered me a refund of the money or he can have his friend give me his own xbox. i chose the xbox. wuts $120? its something but not too much of somehting. i appreciate ur help.

Again, pubbin, please try to understand. Under no circumstances will Walmart ever "raid" an employees house. They simply have no right, would probably be handed down immense fines and a large amount of court cases. I doubt they would do it even with the consent of employees, which they simply wouldn't get. You're being swindled, file a complaint before your 30 day period expires and then you won't have the right to. Repeat, paypal says if 30 days has passed then you will not be able to file a complaint.

Anyways good luck, hope you get that xbox.
Back to top Go down
molotovsolution
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
molotovsolution

Traitor... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traitor...   Traitor... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 1:24 pm

if they were to have raided his house, he can't be that stupid as to steal you another one the next week.

just file a dispute on paypal and after a few days he wont reply and they wont give him your money. its the best option brah
Back to top Go down
pubb!n
pubb!n

Traitor... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traitor...   Traitor... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 4:57 pm

i hope i do too
Back to top Go down
S.F.s/AKs
S.F.s/AKs

Traitor... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traitor...   Traitor... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:28 pm

elie wrote:
pubb!n [贼 & wrote:

Again, pubbin, please try to understand. Under no circumstances will Walmart ever "raid" an employees house. They simply have no right, would probably be handed down immense fines and a large amount of court cases. I doubt they would do it even with the consent of employees, which they simply wouldn't get. You're being swindled, file a complaint before your 30 day period expires and then you won't have the right to. Repeat, paypal says if 30 days has passed then you will not be able to file a complaint.

Anyways good luck, hope you get that xbox.

i agree they would need a warrant n getting one just for the reason of a little bastard has being stealing shyt from us is gonna take a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Traitor... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traitor...   Traitor... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traitor...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Gods of Gaming] :: General :: General-
Jump to: