[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lol can i get unbanned from the new server

Go down 
+2
Irish_Bhoy
S.F.s/AKs
6 posters
AuthorMessage
S.F.s/AKs
When you have sex with me, its like your having sex with everyone ive ever had sex with before.
When you have sex with me, its like your having sex with everyone ive ever had sex with before.
S.F.s/AKs

lol can i get unbanned from the new server Empty
PostSubject: lol can i get unbanned from the new server   lol can i get unbanned from the new server I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:05 pm

i was impersonatin this guy n everyone votebanned me lol o and this was when we didn't have admin..today. ps. sik ass banner
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: lol can i get unbanned from the new server   lol can i get unbanned from the new server I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:28 pm

S.F.s/AKs wrote:
i was impersonatin this guy n everyone votebanned me lol o and this was when we didn't have admin..today. ps. sik ass banner

There was admin in there and I think you were the guy I banned thru console so tough shit!
Back to top Go down
http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
heretic
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
heretic

PostSubject: Re: lol can i get unbanned from the new server   lol can i get unbanned from the new server I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:20 pm

I think this is the guy I was telling you about over steam friends. He was impersonating you and fucking around with teammates. I told him to stop everything and he told me to fuck off, saying "Ooh, I'm so scared" and "I'm in GoG and I'm kicking you out of the clan" etc. This guy should not be allowed to play on the servers.
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: lol can i get unbanned from the new server   lol can i get unbanned from the new server I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:01 am

What exactly happened?
Back to top Go down
pubb!n
I have the libido of a tiger!
I have the libido of a tiger!
pubb!n

PostSubject: Re: lol can i get unbanned from the new server   lol can i get unbanned from the new server I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:06 am

yeah wuts teh deal? and the banner should change since those two servers ip do not exist anymore
Back to top Go down
heretic
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
heretic

PostSubject: Re: lol can i get unbanned from the new server   lol can i get unbanned from the new server I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:06 am

Well if this is the same guy, he was team flashing, blocking people and helping CTs out while he was on the T team, I told him to but it out or he'd be kicked. At which point he started saying he was Irishness and that he was going to ban everyone who was telling him to stop, amongst other things. This was after admin stopped working for the day so I could do nothing about it and Irish was busy trying to fix the server. So I just left. r2dick2 was there at the time I'm pretty sure and he can back it all up. This sounds like the same guy
Back to top Go down
`StealthyOwned.GoG
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
`StealthyOwned.GoG

PostSubject: Re: lol can i get unbanned from the new server   lol can i get unbanned from the new server I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 3:44 am

I dought that S.F.s / AKs did this.. He is not the type to be Blocking people, Team flashing, Yelling, screaming on the mic and defintly not one to be Mocking another [GoG] Member.

It's just not him, im sure it was someone else... He an older member of the clan and respects everyone else as long as they respect him back.
Back to top Go down
https://godsofgaming.forumotion.net
heretic
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
heretic

PostSubject: Re: lol can i get unbanned from the new server   lol can i get unbanned from the new server I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 4:00 am

Ok, because I was unsure if this was the same guy. I'd like to know who the guy i had to deal with was. His friend was named ASDF and he was equally as annoying. Was glitching alot too. if you see ASDF in game, he's a piece of shit
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: lol can i get unbanned from the new server   lol can i get unbanned from the new server I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:52 am

Bob fuckin' Vila wrote:
What exactly happened?

Just what they said Bob really somone fool sayin he was me ect ect I was in spec and was tryin to get the admin back up so not too sure if it was him tht i banned but the guys i did ban in there where hackin and stuff like the holy and some others he had a name changer ect ect even stealthy saw tht too.
Back to top Go down
S.F.s/AKs
S.F.s/AKs

PostSubject: Re: lol can i get unbanned from the new server   lol can i get unbanned from the new server I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:08 am

lol i was impersonatin that mantits cat lol n every vote banned me...stupid move yes i no
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: lol can i get unbanned from the new server   lol can i get unbanned from the new server I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:03 am

S.F.s/AKs wrote:
lol i was impersonatin that mantits cat lol n every vote banned me...stupid move yes i no

not to worry then you should be unbanned
if not whts you steam id?
Back to top Go down
S.F.s/AKs
S.F.s/AKs

PostSubject: Re: lol can i get unbanned from the new server   lol can i get unbanned from the new server I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:41 am

lol irish is your dog blazing??
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: lol can i get unbanned from the new server   lol can i get unbanned from the new server I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:43 am

S.F.s/AKs wrote:
lol irish is your dog blazing??
lol no thts one of the boys speakin to me lol
Back to top Go down
heretic
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
heretic

PostSubject: Re: lol can i get unbanned from the new server   lol can i get unbanned from the new server I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:35 pm

Ok I know now. The guy who I was talking about was named Kurupt. If you ever see him in the server, don't wait just perm ban him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lol can i get unbanned from the new server   lol can i get unbanned from the new server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lol can i get unbanned from the new server
Page 1 of 1