[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Admin Abuse

Go down 
+4
BOB FUCKING VILA
Synthetic
S.F.s/AKs
elie
8 posters
AuthorMessage
elie
Serial Rapist
Serial Rapist
elie

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:37 pm

Smiley has been abusing his shit more then enough. In the past half hour the slapping himself to glitching spots, swapping players mid round to get kills etc, has continued fairly long enough. The first few times fine but how long is abuse going to have to go before it's finally enough?
Back to top Go down
S.F.s/AKs
When you have sex with me, its like your having sex with everyone ive ever had sex with before.
When you have sex with me, its like your having sex with everyone ive ever had sex with before.
S.F.s/AKs

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:44 pm

I'd like to state my defense

1)Elie is a fukin nerd
2) my friend was playing n he wanted to try out the admin i honestly dont see wats so wrong with that. ye i no he kinda pissed some ppl off, but opthers were laughing. plus wtf am i supoosed to say to him "no marko stop, thats not cool. these guys trust me n ur bein a faggit?? if u honestly dont stop were not cool anymore"??
Back to top Go down
Synthetic
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 7:06 pm

Admin isnt for fun. When a vote is made and the other players are in agreement I see that being ok. But no matter how much your friend wants to play around, its not proper behavior for an admin. Dont abuse or it might result it getting your admin yanked by the owners, due to the fact that admin abuse lowers the server population and popularity. None wants to pay for a server people hate to play in.

Keep it to a minimum.

Thanks, Synthetic.
Back to top Go down
elie
Serial Rapist
Serial Rapist
elie

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 7:55 pm

S.F.s/AKs wrote:
I'd like to state my defense

1)Elie is a fukin nerd
2) my friend was playing n he wanted to try out the admin i honestly dont see wats so wrong with that. ye i no he kinda pissed some ppl off, but opthers were laughing. plus wtf am i supoosed to say to him "no marko stop, thats not cool. these guys trust me n ur bein a faggit?? if u honestly dont stop were not cool anymore"??

Or, instead of me being a nerd, how about you insert some truth into your defense.

People where laughing, utterly true. For the first 3 minutes. After 25 people started to leave and complain, in which event the users attempted to voteban you due to the stupidity you made the entire server endure. Yes, maybe it would be fine to say to your friend, "have fun with admin, just don't be a total dick". Glitching camping, teamswapping to kill someone right away? And for a half hour? When the hell is enough enough for you?
Back to top Go down
S.F.s/AKs
S.F.s/AKs

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:00 pm

k my bad that comment was honestly not needed. i see wat u mean and i honestly say sorry...
Back to top Go down
elie
Serial Rapist
Serial Rapist
elie

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:39 pm

S.F.s/AKs wrote:
k my bad that comment was honestly not needed. i see wat u mean and i honestly say sorry...

thanks
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:50 am

Smiley, chill with the admin.
Back to top Go down
pubb!n
I have the libido of a tiger!
I have the libido of a tiger!
pubb!n

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:28 am

S.F.s/AKs your smiley!?!

this whole time thought u were some lame

wow didnt see that comin
Back to top Go down
Ranger Smith
[GoG] Founder
[GoG] Founder
Ranger Smith

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:01 pm

what did you think S.F stood for?

Smiley Faces/AK's
Back to top Go down
Wooderson
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:52 pm

Wow, elie starting this thread is funny, considering i cant count the number of times ive seen him slay someone just for watching vents. Cause we all know thats how elie gets most of his kills. By being a T-whore and vent camping. But thats fine with me, if thats how he needs to keep his rank looking descent. But whats not cool, is if some poor smo respawns near the vents, and desides to stand gaurd, elie is liable to automatically slay that person, just to take over the vents. I have seen this happen many times.
Back to top Go down
elie
Serial Rapist
Serial Rapist
elie

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:26 pm

Wooderson wrote:
Wow, elie starting this thread is funny, considering i cant count the number of times ive seen him slay someone just for watching vents. Cause we all know thats how elie gets most of his kills. By being a T-whore and vent camping. But thats fine with me, if thats how he needs to keep his rank looking descent. But whats not cool, is if some poor smo respawns near the vents, and desides to stand gaurd, elie is liable to automatically slay that person, just to take over the vents. I have seen this happen many times.

Wow, who are you and way to bring up a thread thats been inactive for a month. I rarely slay people, if I do its people I know as a joke an din good humor, they never complain about it. If i slay someone, its for stupidity, blocking, teamflashing, vent camping, stuff like that. Im usually on when there are other admins about, so far you're the only one who has complaineded about me.
Back to top Go down
Oprah
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:14 pm

Wooderson wrote:

dude i have no clue what u are talking about.. elie never abused his admin while i played... i and i am on almost everyday.. we joke around and he has slayed me but thats only cas i asked him to as a joke..
and elie rly isnt the kind of person that would go as far as slaying people for rank...
plus i joke around with the admins all the time... and he has never once did anything that i wasnt in on it and lol along with everyone.
u realy shouldnt say things that could get people into trouble when they have no foundation of truth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin Abuse
Page 1 of 1