[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<<dimka>> app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dimka91
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

<<dimka>> app Empty
PostSubject: <<dimka>> app   <<dimka>> app I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:22 am

Name : dimka

CSS Nickname : dimka

Steam ID :STEAM_0:0:19670859

Got a Mic?: Yes

Other Clans : fates, soa

Other Games :, cod4,

Any other information you'd like to add:i love playing with gog, there admins are all awesome.. thats the only server i play...i hate hackers.... Very Happy Very Happy...and by the way irish is awesome.. and so is neo and heretik.. shit all the admins are awesome.... oh and espeacialyy my good old buddy yuriy.... Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by dimka91 on Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuriy.GoG
I have the libido of a tiger!
I have the libido of a tiger!
Yuriy.GoG

<<dimka>> app Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<dimka>> app   <<dimka>> app I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:14 am

Yeah you guys should totally let my friend dimka in gog... he is a good player, friendly, never hacks, talks to everyone, helps people out (noobs), and is an all around good good person.
Back to top Go down
`StealthyOwned.GoG
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
`StealthyOwned.GoG

<<dimka>> app Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<dimka>> app   <<dimka>> app I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:15 am

Fucking Yuriy sucking up trying to work us, Well i say no He's a Faggit i fucking Hate him. Nah JK, sure.
Back to top Go down
https://godsofgaming.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

<<dimka>> app Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<dimka>> app   <<dimka>> app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<<dimka>> app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Gods of Gaming] :: Trash :: Trash-
Jump to: