[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Psyclone hates the police

Go down 
+7
usmc|sharky
Bong Hits For Jesus
Surf&Turf
pubb!n
T R A N C E
elie
A99.Psyclone
11 posters
AuthorMessage
A99.Psyclone
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
A99.Psyclone

Psyclone hates the police Empty
PostSubject: Psyclone hates the police   Psyclone hates the police I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:41 pm

So I just got pulled over for having some guy ride my ass going 60 in a 40, while I myself was going 45. The brilliant police officer decided I was the one going 60 (according to his brilliant radar reading he took while driving in the opposite direction from me), not the guy behind me, and as such I get stuck with the $200 ticket and the lovely increase in my car insurance....Fuck me, and fuck cops.
Back to top Go down
elie
Serial Rapist
Serial Rapist
elie

PostSubject: Re: Psyclone hates the police   Psyclone hates the police I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:57 pm

A99.Psyclone wrote:
So I just got pulled over for having some guy ride my ass going 60 in a 40, while I myself was going 45. The brilliant police officer decided I was the one going 60 (according to his brilliant radar reading he took while driving in the opposite direction from me), not the guy behind me, and as such I get stuck with the $200 ticket and the lovely increase in my car insurance....Fuck me, and fuck cops.
COntest the ticket in court, chances are the cop won't show up an dyou have a 50/50 chance of beating it.
Back to top Go down
T R A N C E
Homicidal Maniac
Homicidal Maniac
T R A N C E

PostSubject: Re: Psyclone hates the police   Psyclone hates the police I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:56 pm

Psyclone....this is when you pull off a Columbine on the popo station.....LOL..
as for the "Fuck me" part...im your guy
Back to top Go down
pubb!n
I have the libido of a tiger!
pubb!n

PostSubject: Re: Psyclone hates the police   Psyclone hates the police I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 6:19 am

at the end of the month cops are supposed to have a certain ticket count to give witthin each month idk ho wmuch but they have to get them before the month is over, well thats how it is here idk if it applies everywhere though. but ill find out cuz im joining the force when i turn 20.
Back to top Go down
Surf&Turf
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
Surf&Turf

PostSubject: Re: Psyclone hates the police   Psyclone hates the police I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:02 pm

Yea Elie and Pubbin are right, if i were you i'd get a haircut and shave, put on a shirt and tie and fight it in court. Of course thats if you didn't piss off the cop by asking him for a liter of cola??
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Psyclone hates the police   Psyclone hates the police I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:41 pm

by the time you're done paying all of your legal fees, you'll probably come out even.
Back to top Go down
Surf&Turf
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
Surf&Turf

PostSubject: Re: Psyclone hates the police   Psyclone hates the police I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:51 pm

you don't need a lawyer
Back to top Go down
usmc|sharky
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
usmc|sharky

PostSubject: Re: Psyclone hates the police   Psyclone hates the police I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 8:39 pm

Yea you just show up on the date they gave you on the ticket and you can fight it. It doesn't cost you anything.
Back to top Go down
Anthrax
[GoG] Website Admin
[GoG] Website Admin
Anthrax

PostSubject: Re: Psyclone hates the police   Psyclone hates the police I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:29 pm

find out were the cop lives. then sneak into his house while he sleeps and piss in his cereal boxes.
Back to top Go down
https://godsofgaming.forumotion.net
S.F.s/AKs
When you have sex with me, its like your having sex with everyone ive ever had sex with before.
When you have sex with me, its like your having sex with everyone ive ever had sex with before.
S.F.s/AKs

PostSubject: Re: Psyclone hates the police   Psyclone hates the police I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:25 am

Anthrax wrote:
find out were the cop lives. then sneak into his house while he sleeps and piss in his cereal boxes.

...or plant 5 kilo's of coke in his drawer....if u have the money to do so..other wise i'd say fight lioke a man or pay the bill like a puss
Back to top Go down
elie
Serial Rapist
Serial Rapist
elie

PostSubject: Re: Psyclone hates the police   Psyclone hates the police I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:39 pm

usmc|sharky wrote:
Yea you just show up on the date they gave you on the ticket and you can fight it. It doesn't cost you anything.
It costs you a bit, yo uhave to pay a higher ticket price for not paying it by the required time, and you also have to pay court fees, but all in all it should be like 1.7 of the ticket price + 100$ for the court fees (thats if you lose, if you win you don't pay court fees nor the ticket price).
Back to top Go down
pubb!n
pubb!n

PostSubject: Re: Psyclone hates the police   Psyclone hates the police I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:54 pm

probably gonna win psyclone cuz the cop might not even show up
Back to top Go down
usmc|sharky
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
usmc|sharky

PostSubject: Re: Psyclone hates the police   Psyclone hates the police I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:35 pm

I didn't have to pay when i went to court for a ticket
Back to top Go down
elie
Serial Rapist
Serial Rapist
elie

PostSubject: Re: Psyclone hates the police   Psyclone hates the police I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:23 pm

usmc|sharky wrote:
I didn't have to pay when i went to court for a ticket
Might be different in the states, but in Canada you have to pay court fees + a late penalty for contesting the ticket (should you lose)
Back to top Go down
A99.Psyclone
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
A99.Psyclone

PostSubject: Re: Psyclone hates the police   Psyclone hates the police I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:21 pm

I'm fighting it, i'm waiting on the court date...I don't have to pay legal fees or any of that, it's just whether or not i pay for the ticket or not. The last time I fought a ticket the district attorney asked my story and then asked if I was calling the officer a liar, and I said "Yes, I wouldn't be here if I agreed with his reasoning." ...Probably won't say that again.
Back to top Go down
heretic
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
heretic

PostSubject: Re: Psyclone hates the police   Psyclone hates the police I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:19 am

Elie, I have to call you out on this one. Nobody pays court fees for traffic court. Traffic court is held routinely every day, and hears at least 20 different cases one after the other. It is very informal. Also, the price of the ticket does not get jacked up if you end up taking it to court. I know this because I have been to court at least 3 times for various charges. But anyhow, you're best bet would be to show up and see if the cop is a no show. If he does show up you can just change your plea to guilty and pay the ticket. Easy as pie!
Back to top Go down
elie
Serial Rapist
Serial Rapist
elie

PostSubject: Re: Psyclone hates the police   Psyclone hates the police I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:42 am

heretic wrote:
Elie, I have to call you out on this one. Nobody pays court fees for traffic court. Traffic court is held routinely every day, and hears at least 20 different cases one after the other. It is very informal. Also, the price of the ticket does not get jacked up if you end up taking it to court. I know this because I have been to court at least 3 times for various charges. But anyhow, you're best bet would be to show up and see if the cop is a no show. If he does show up you can just change your plea to guilty and pay the ticket. Easy as pie!

You can cell me out on it, but you'd lose. In Montreal (Im sure all of Quebec and Canada) when you contest a ticket the delay is usually half a year or more. During that period of time the gracep eriod to pay the ticke expires and you pay a late fee (again should you lose) . Also you pay a nominal fee for court costs should you also lose. Again I don't know if this is how it works there, but it is here Smile
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Psyclone hates the police   Psyclone hates the police I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:41 pm

well arent you just the knowledge police...
Back to top Go down
Sweet.Sprayer
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy
Sweet.Sprayer

PostSubject: Re: Psyclone hates the police   Psyclone hates the police I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 1:04 am

first off my dad is a cop... 2nd, radar cant be read while they are moving, and 3rd if you go to court the only things you should ask the cop is this.

1 when was the last time your equipment was tested.

2 when was the last time it was calibrated.

3 and how old is the system.

they will not be able to answer the first two because police departments don't recalibrate or test their radar regularly, thus they will have no answer and you will win

***TRUST ME***
Back to top Go down
heretic
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
heretic

PostSubject: Re: Psyclone hates the police   Psyclone hates the police I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 4:18 am

Yeah that's true I forgot about that. I know alot of police officers, most of my family is made up of cops. Plus I have frequent run ins with the law, because I am a bad person. There's a whole bunch of shit you can do while representing yourself in court. You can even demand that the records for radar repair and inspection be shown to you. Psyclone you should check this website out before you do anything about your ticket: http://www.beattraffictickets.com/
Back to top Go down
A99.Psyclone
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
A99.Psyclone

PostSubject: Re: Psyclone hates the police   Psyclone hates the police I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:11 pm

Well from what I've researched, radar can be read while the police car is in motion, even if he's coming in the opposite direction of me. However, weather conditions can affect its accuracy (it was raining) and since there was a black car of similar make and model traveling on my ass (presumably at 60 MPH) the police officer probably got me confused with the other car, and is complete shit at the one job he's supposed to do. I've already put in for the court hearing and truly do not see how they can justify making me pay this ticket
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psyclone hates the police   Psyclone hates the police I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Psyclone hates the police
Page 1 of 1