[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banned cause I was lazy =P (Bambe I love you <3)

Go down 
+2
elie
Blutak
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Blutak
Cool Kid
Cool Kid

Banned cause I was lazy =P (Bambe I love you <3) Empty
PostSubject: Banned cause I was lazy =P (Bambe I love you <3)   Banned cause I was lazy =P (Bambe I love you <3) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 5:49 pm

I was in the server just me, my friend and some other dude cause everyone else left, then bubbles(dunno if that's regular name) came in, apparently my rates were messed even tho NOBODY complained, including him, when there were like 14 people in the game.
I was kinda a dick, basically said well I don't lag on my screen\have high ping so w/e.
So he slays me, I go oh he's admin, meh.
Then he starts talking on the mic, we were both ct so he switched me to T shot me and was like "Sit the fuck down" and just crap like that.
Now normally I'm decidedly cool about this general thing, but in all fairness if you guys want rate enforcement, then set one =/, either way I was going to change them if he ever actually spewed out a set of numbers at me, but before that he banned me.
Point is, sry I was a douche to bubbles n all that, I don't like him much but I can respect him as an admin and a clanmember.
I would like to come back please <3 cause really...I could go join some other 24/7 assault...but....I want to join YOUR 24/7 assault.
Cause bambe's there
so is 5$ footlong
FIVEDOLLAHFOOOTLONG!
Oh after I got banned I changed my name\joined a bunch for a little bit in a plea to get unbanned
if that'll just translate to longer ban(think mine's long already, if not perma q,q) then I'm sorry for doing it =/
Eh, what else to say.
I like pudding.
it's soft, and jiggly.
Ingame: Blutak
Steam: STEAM_0:1:5679094
afro

Whupz, almost forgot.
What rate do you guys run at? <3
Back to top Go down
elie
Serial Rapist
Serial Rapist
elie

PostSubject: Re: Banned cause I was lazy =P (Bambe I love you <3)   Banned cause I was lazy =P (Bambe I love you <3) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 10:01 am

If you where able to swithc names and rejoin you where not banned. Bans are set on steam ids which are not changeable. If you got banned, check to see if it was perminant, it will say so in your console.

If you got banned for being a dick chances are you deserved it.
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: Banned cause I was lazy =P (Bambe I love you <3)   Banned cause I was lazy =P (Bambe I love you <3) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 10:02 am

Who's the retard that banned by name?
Back to top Go down
usmc|sharky
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
usmc|sharky

PostSubject: Re: Banned cause I was lazy =P (Bambe I love you <3)   Banned cause I was lazy =P (Bambe I love you <3) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:08 pm

I know who bubbles is.
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: Banned cause I was lazy =P (Bambe I love you <3)   Banned cause I was lazy =P (Bambe I love you <3) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 1:00 pm

YEA you were an arse!!! I didn't ban you you fuckin fucktard I asked you to fix your rates fucking loads and you kept saying no!!!!
I will get the logs and see how smart you are as for Bubbles thts ME Irishness!!!

So for as far as I'm concerned I'll ban your ID now seeming as your were so nice to provide it for me saves me getting it off the logs!!!
I switched you once cause as you said you were a duche!!!

ps. this fucktard can't even respond so this fool can suck my bitch

Last edited by Irish_Bhoy on Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: Banned cause I was lazy =P (Bambe I love you <3)   Banned cause I was lazy =P (Bambe I love you <3) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:47 pm

What a tyrant.
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: Banned cause I was lazy =P (Bambe I love you <3)   Banned cause I was lazy =P (Bambe I love you <3) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 10:19 pm

ermmm who me :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
usmc|sharky
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
usmc|sharky

PostSubject: Re: Banned cause I was lazy =P (Bambe I love you <3)   Banned cause I was lazy =P (Bambe I love you <3) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:58 am

Yes you Wink
Back to top Go down
Blutak
Cool Kid
Cool Kid

PostSubject: Re: Banned cause I was lazy =P (Bambe I love you <3)   Banned cause I was lazy =P (Bambe I love you <3) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:16 am

*EDIT*
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Thx whoever unbanned me = )
Sry for being a cockswaggler Irish, you know I love you, your girls, your beer, your lands, and your soap.
Fuck, I want me one of those springs.
But mostly you <3
Hmmm and Bob.
And Bambe.
And 5$......
huh...
I'll stop now <.<
But I'll get Bob when he's sleeping >.>.

Last edited by Blutak on Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pubb!n
I have the libido of a tiger!
I have the libido of a tiger!
pubb!n

PostSubject: Re: Banned cause I was lazy =P (Bambe I love you <3)   Banned cause I was lazy =P (Bambe I love you <3) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:45 pm

not gonna lie, too much to read. sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned cause I was lazy =P (Bambe I love you <3)   Banned cause I was lazy =P (Bambe I love you <3) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned cause I was lazy =P (Bambe I love you <3)
Page 1 of 1