[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hackers...

Go down 
+13
E N V Y
Anthrax
[GoG] Jesus
heretic
`StealthyOwned.GoG
usmc|sharky
pubb!n
S.F.s/AKs
Ranger Smith
BOB FUCKING VILA
elie
Irish_Bhoy
Uber
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Uber
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

Hackers... Empty
PostSubject: Hackers...   Hackers... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 7:00 pm

Hey all,

I've been playing on this server for about 2 weeks now. Alot of cool people play here, but unfortunately only a few bad apples can ruin a bushel. Last night I watched an ADMIN hacking (no recoil and aimbot) and when I confronted him about it, I was ignored. He went by the name of Pikachu, unfortunately I couldn't remember the command to get steam_ids (been away from CS for about a year). So I told Neo about it and was ignored. Now today, I saw two more players hacking and I publicly pointed them out. Pubbin' acknowledged me but was unwilling to do anything (I can understand his position though).

Now, I know it's not my position to say who is or is not hacking, nor am I trying to be an admin. I like the people here, and I'd like to stay, but I'm not going to contend with hackers.

Is it common practice for GoG members to hack and is it tolerated on the server?

-Uber
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

Hackers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hackers...   Hackers... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 8:17 pm

Hey man yeah I was there and I banned the guy who was hackin!
As for the admin...please say you got a demo?
And I know who your on about so let me look into it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
elie
Serial Rapist
Serial Rapist
elie

Hackers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hackers...   Hackers... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:03 pm

Irish pm me about this I think I was a witness to it tonight as well (sunday, tried to msg you but you said you where at work)
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

Hackers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hackers...   Hackers... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:24 pm

It's Jesus.

Last edited by Bob fuckin' Vila on Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ranger Smith
[GoG] Founder
[GoG] Founder
Ranger Smith

Hackers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hackers...   Hackers... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:25 pm

don't be so quick bob, im gonna look at the logs when i get a chance, find the steam id of this pikachu person, then we need to make sure that they were actualy hacking, you can't just take one persons word for it.

assumption is the mother of all fuck-ups.
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

Hackers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hackers...   Hackers... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:35 pm

I played last night when Jesus was playing. [WMKW] Pikachu or some shit was his name. Go ahead and check the logs but I guarantee you'll find the same thing.
Back to top Go down
S.F.s/AKs
When you have sex with me, its like your having sex with everyone ive ever had sex with before.
When you have sex with me, its like your having sex with everyone ive ever had sex with before.
S.F.s/AKs

Hackers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hackers...   Hackers... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:55 pm

ranger u defend too many ppl....
Back to top Go down
pubb!n
I have the libido of a tiger!
pubb!n

Hackers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hackers...   Hackers... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 2:52 am

ya uber i couldnt do shit cuz i really cant spot a hacker unless they are walling and thats about it. why is jesus still playing with us if he breaks our rules man? hes cool and all but he represents GoG too, and i dont wanna be in a clan thats remembered for its own admins hacking. u guys need to stop pussying out and give him an ultimatum

-stop hacking and continue with our clan

-gtfo and banned

simple as that

i hope u guys can respect wut im saying and see where im coming from, but thats just me

------> pubb!n`
Back to top Go down
usmc|sharky
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
usmc|sharky

Hackers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hackers...   Hackers... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 3:16 am

I agree with pubbin. I never see jesus anymore and the last time i played with him he was hacking like crazy! What happened to all the older GoG admins i haven't seen alot of them in months!
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

Hackers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hackers...   Hackers... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 5:34 am

Bob fuckin' Vila wrote:
It's Jesus.
Yeah Bob and Ranger I know for a fact it was Jesus but I don't know if he was hackin or was it the same story as b4 when Syn demo'd him?
Back to top Go down
Ranger Smith
[GoG] Founder
[GoG] Founder
Ranger Smith

Hackers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hackers...   Hackers... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:20 am

smiley, if i don't defend my own people, then what good am i as a leader. You guys are all in this clan together, i would hope you would stand behind each other instead of tearing each other apart every chance you get. My ruling is innocent until proven guilty.

again, my $7 for whatever that's worth around here.
Back to top Go down
elie
Serial Rapist
Serial Rapist
elie

Hackers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hackers...   Hackers... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:21 am

it's definately jesus, i checked using ma_Admins it was him, and he used admin commands to talk....
Back to top Go down
S.F.s/AKs
S.F.s/AKs

Hackers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hackers...   Hackers... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:33 am

okay ranger fair enough and considering he's an original i wont blame anyone
Back to top Go down
`StealthyOwned.GoG
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
`StealthyOwned.GoG

Hackers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hackers...   Hackers... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:37 am

It's Jesus, Bob is right. The only person who uses a gay name like Pikachu is Jesus, the fact that he's already been demo'd and posted on www.youtube.com hacking, just makes the argument even stronger. Ask Synthetic for a link.

As for standing up for members, im all for that, i even watch his hacking demo to try and clear his name, but the fact that he was so oviously hacking made it so i couldn't.
Back to top Go down
https://godsofgaming.forumotion.net
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

Hackers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hackers...   Hackers... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:51 am

I'm wiping my hands clean of this whole dilemma. Jesus is so far up Ranger's ass that nothing will ever happen to him. He gives our clan a shitty reputation but he's been here since the beginning so he can do whatever he wants apparently. He's a predicate, his admin has been taken a million times and he just does the same shit over and over again. He's not my problem anymore. Ranger and Irish...you guys handle it. I've given up.
Back to top Go down
heretic
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
heretic

Hackers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hackers...   Hackers... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:55 am

Well, seeing as he's a hacker, his life already obviously sucks. I'm not sure if he hopes to make up for it by showing fabricated skills in an online game, but there's nothing we can do to hurt him that he hasn't done to himself already. I love all the GoG homies, but I have absolutely no respect for hackers. He is a hacker. Hacking is not cool. Enough said.
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

Hackers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hackers...   Hackers... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:48 am

Sry Ranger but I'm kinda with Bob on this. Every, well not every but a lot of members hav something bad to say about the hole Jesus thing. It is gettin annoying how I seem to take his admin and shit away for being a dick and how he always moans to me and Bob tht YOU said we were to give him God admin (except for rcon).As if that would ever happen. And as I said the other ppl non members going off on a tangent about him hacking and stuff!

I'm going to take all His admin away and only keep hin Ban immuity on, untill you decide what to do. You are our Leader Ranger and I will stand by what ever choices you make involving GoG, but you have to take everything on board and do what you feel is right. And consider if it was someone else would you react the same way?

<3

Irishness

Last edited by Irish_Bhoy on Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[GoG] Jesus

Hackers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hackers...   Hackers... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:41 am

Well I'm gonna try to use grammar and try to put this in most slandering way i could, like all of you like you have done me for past year. I'm going to start with you bob you seem to claim i give [GoG] A bad name i laugh at you, that has to be one big hypercritical sentence. You hacked in a GoG Scrim with GoG clan on so if i were you i wouldn't be talking. Now I'm moving on to you stealthy your a fucking emo go cut your self you suck at css you talk so much shit but yet you hardly maintain a positive kill death ratio in the game. Now to you hertic my life is going pretty smooth thank you very much I'm a middle class African American, with a private house not rented like your piece of shit trailer, i am going onto the 10th grade i have friend although saying that over internet means nothing i will say it anyway. Now i move onto defending my self you guys say I'm a hacker https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZOl3b6zTMA look at this video this guy makes me look like trash but I'm pretty sure if he came into [GoG] server playing like that you guys wouldn't hesitate to ban him. Now call me a hacker but Most of you saying that i hack can barely maintain a positive kdr. Now if [GoG] was based on skill we wouldn't have so many shitty members we'd probably only have like 15 people in our clan. Now lets me ask this question now you guys say i admin abuse but 80% of you admin abuse but of course you guys dislike me so you get mad at me, take a look in mirror before you say something about me though . You all are fucking hypocrites maybe if you spent less time slandering me and learning on how to aim and point a gun [GoG] would probably get a win in cal season with out it being a forfeit.
Back to top Go down
Anthrax
[GoG] Website Admin
[GoG] Website Admin
Anthrax

Hackers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hackers...   Hackers... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:12 am

jesus didnt slander me <3

and i just read jesus's message and skimmed irish's before this.. are we taking away jesus's admin? what? whats going on?
Back to top Go down
https://godsofgaming.forumotion.net
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

Hackers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hackers...   Hackers... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:03 am

Anthrax wrote:
jesus didnt slander me <3

and i just read jesus's message and skimmed irish's before this.. are we taking away jesus's admin? what? whats going on?

Yes Admin GoG Jesus
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

Hackers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hackers...   Hackers... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:08 pm

[GoG] Jesus wrote:
You hacked in a GoG Scrim with GoG clan on so if i were you i wouldn't be talking.

Hahaha. That's pretty funny because I've never had hacks nor have I ever been accused of hacking by anyone. If you need to make things up to somehow defend yourself, be my guest Jesus. If you really want to get into a war of words, that's totally in the cards as well.
Back to top Go down
heretic
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
heretic

Hackers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hackers...   Hackers... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 3:19 pm

Aw geez, how did he know I live in a trailer...
Back to top Go down
pubb!n
pubb!n

Hackers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hackers...   Hackers... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:48 pm

Okay when i said to kick Jesus out, maybe i over thought it. Let him stay in the clan and shank his admin except his immunity. Let him redeem himself with better behavior and using his real skills. In time he can gain my and maybe others respect back.
Back to top Go down
[GoG] Jesus

Hackers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hackers...   Hackers... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:47 pm

D: D: D: T_T D: D:
Back to top Go down
elie
Serial Rapist
Serial Rapist
elie

Hackers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hackers...   Hackers... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:20 pm

[GoG] Jesus wrote:
Well I'm gonna try to use grammar and try to put this in most slandering way i could, like all of you like you have done me for past year. I'm going to start with you bob you seem to claim i give [GoG] A bad name i laugh at you, that has to be one big hypercritical sentence. You hacked in a GoG Scrim with GoG clan on so if i were you i wouldn't be talking. Now I'm moving on to you stealthy your a fucking emo go cut your self you suck at css you talk so much shit but yet you hardly maintain a positive kill death ratio in the game. Now to you hertic my life is going pretty smooth thank you very much I'm a middle class African American, with a private house not rented like your piece of shit trailer, i am going onto the 10th grade i have friend although saying that over internet means nothing i will say it anyway. Now i move onto defending my self you guys say I'm a hacker https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZOl3b6zTMA look at this video this guy makes me look like trash but I'm pretty sure if he came into [GoG] server playing like that you guys wouldn't hesitate to ban him. Now call me a hacker but Most of you saying that i hack can barely maintain a positive kdr. Now if [GoG] was based on skill we wouldn't have so many shitty members we'd probably only have like 15 people in our clan. Now lets me ask this question now you guys say i admin abuse but 80% of you admin abuse but of course you guys dislike me so you get mad at me, take a look in mirror before you say something about me though . You all are fucking hypocrites maybe if you spent less time slandering me and learning on how to aim and point a gun [GoG] would probably get a win in cal season with out it being a forfeit.

My two cents is that this post speaks for itself. I read it and did not see either a) and apology or b) a defense.

All I saw was slander and insults. The post began by informing us of the graciousness to use proper grammar. Thank you for that curtosy Jesus, a clear indication of a post with maturity surely must ensue. But alas, we take a sharp turn to insult Bob Vila. Let's give some curtosy here, this is afterall Jesus, I mean he's not going ot go off on more insults, after all we are expecting proper grammar here. Oh no, he insults stealthy, a "fucking emo" who should "cut your self". If someone is suicidal, that's the way to help them; temptation and ideas. Now what is next, defense? Apologies? Matruity?

No, the boasting of the fact that he is a "middle class African American, with a PRIVATE house, not rented like your piece of shit trailer". Nice. I don't know if that is boasting or insulting all other "African Americans". Another thing, I'm sorry, using the term African American pisses me off. Unless you want to label me Cuacassian Canadian with roots from the middle East instead of "White" then to bad, I'm going to slay a black person is black. So unless it is uncommon for blacks to own a house in wherever the hell you are from is "special" (and when I say special I mean <5 households are primarily black or less) then stop trying to show off or something here. You're congradulating yourself on being mediocre, that's not special. Furthermore, being in grade 10, it's more then likely your parents or family members house. So now you're boasting your family's achievements as opposed to your own. Weak move. Get your own place then bitch about it.

Earlier I said this post lacks a defense, and it doesn't. The "justification", if you can call it that, begins with a link to a video of Jesus and some other dude. He states that we would ban him if he joined GoG, never addressing the fact that a) has hacked in the past or b) defend his stance on the NUMEROUS claims that have suddenly and in unison arised as of late.

Then, after tryign to decipher the rest of this horrid text I get

Quote :
Now lets me ask this question now you guys say i admin abuse but 80% of you admin abuse but of course you guys dislike me so you get mad at me, take a look in mirror before you say something about me though . You all are fucking hypocrites maybe if you spent less time slandering me and learning on how to aim and point a gun [GoG] would probably get a win in cal season with out it being a forfeit.

And I ask, where is the question? I may be new but I'm on a shitload of the time, I rarely if ever see any admin "abuse". Nothing to the ranks of what people claim you have done.

Now I know how things work I'm not all that stupid. Loyalty runs high here as does sticking together. But I have to point out, giving Jesus the benefit of the doubt is fine. I'm all for it. As many times as you want to give him a free pass then do it. My question is, if it is a false claim, why the hell did they all pop up in one shot? Fine some guy gets owned and calls him a hacker. But here you have many, MANY people ass saying the same thing at the same time. Maybe for you guys it isn't enough to run on, it isn't for me. But it will raise my eyebrow to see a good 10+ people say all the same thing at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hackers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hackers...   Hackers... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hackers...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Gods of Gaming] :: General :: General-
Jump to: