[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

why the fuck let sin back in

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[GoG] Jesus

why the fuck let sin back in Empty
PostSubject: why the fuck let sin back in   why the fuck let sin back in I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:03 pm

im sorry but you guys are like let him back in. what has he done to show us he should be back. before most of you were in gog sin left and said fuck this retarded clan and joined a clan called contract killers. sin has been cool since then yes but he he needs to be treated like all other people who try to apply and wait a month. Btw im doing this in school so excuse my grammer but sin should have to wait like everyone else. if anyone should be let back in its craigg
Back to top Go down
easy muhfuckin e
Let's get dangerous! - Darkwing Duck
Let's get dangerous! - Darkwing Duck

PostSubject: Re: why the fuck let sin back in   why the fuck let sin back in I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:14 pm

i dont know who this sin guy is.. i mean i played with him the other day and he was cool..besides yeah we dont know anythin about his past but i dont think its up to you or me who joins and who doesnt.. its a vote taken by the owners and the main admins... and its a choice they made based on wat they seen from him...so relax there mr hacker
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

PostSubject: Re: why the fuck let sin back in   why the fuck let sin back in I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:30 pm

I hold no grudge against those of the cK variety. Jesus, as you may well remember, Trance was in the clan while his application was still in the air, but he quit due to the "friction" aka gapez the faggot. That was like 8 months ago, let it go.
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: why the fuck let sin back in   why the fuck let sin back in I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:43 pm

[GoG] Jesus wrote:
im sorry but you guys are like let him back in. what has he done to show us he should be back. before most of you were in gog sin left and said fuck this retarded clan and joined a clan called contract killers. sin has been cool since then yes but he he needs to be treated like all other people who try to apply and wait a month. Btw im doing this in school so excuse my grammer but sin should have to wait like everyone else. if anyone should be let back in its craigg

Craig left too, if you remember correctly. Sin has waited. Sin and Craig have both applied a number of times since they left and have been turned down. I think they're both stand up guys and deserve another shot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why the fuck let sin back in   why the fuck let sin back in I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why the fuck let sin back in
Page 1 of 1