[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jesus and his admin abuse

Go down 
+2
A99.Psyclone
Meow Meow
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Meow Meow
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

Jesus and his admin abuse Empty
PostSubject: Jesus and his admin abuse   Jesus and his admin abuse I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 4:14 pm

jesus is a crybaby kid who banns anyone who gives him his shit back to him... hes a pussy in real life and gets on css to act tough... its so funny cant wait till he dies in real life so i can shit on his grave...banned me this time cuz hes mad i beat him 1 on 1 in the dust server hahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
A99.Psyclone
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
A99.Psyclone

PostSubject: Re: Jesus and his admin abuse   Jesus and his admin abuse I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 4:53 pm

But let's talk about how you were trying to get me banned for owning you on assault. "I'm not an admin, but i'll tell Jewish on you Sad "
Back to top Go down
Ranger Smith
[GoG] Founder
[GoG] Founder
Ranger Smith

PostSubject: Re: Jesus and his admin abuse   Jesus and his admin abuse I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 5:49 pm

i was actualy there for this under a different name, jesus was in the wrong and you have been unbanned.
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: Jesus and his admin abuse   Jesus and his admin abuse I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 6:47 pm

Re-banned.
Back to top Go down
Ray Dogg

PostSubject: Re: Jesus and his admin abuse   Jesus and his admin abuse I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 12:52 am

Fuck this kid. He just recruited 2 of your "members" he also bashed both my clan and yours. I personally think he needs his cereal shit in. Anywho, just my opinion. Meow Meow...puff on a cock.
Back to top Go down
TimD
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy
TimD

PostSubject: Re: Jesus and his admin abuse   Jesus and his admin abuse I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:40 am

word he was being a little annoying mic spaming the other day. It didnt bother me, but it was upsetting some of the regulars.
I personaly dont like to mute players just in case they try to talk shit about GoG or any memebers.
Back to top Go down
Ranger Smith
[GoG] Founder
[GoG] Founder
Ranger Smith

PostSubject: Re: Jesus and his admin abuse   Jesus and his admin abuse I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:54 pm

i heard youve been recruiting in our server, that's vey very bad. im not unbanning you again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jesus and his admin abuse   Jesus and his admin abuse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jesus and his admin abuse
Page 1 of 1