[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

just to let ya no

Go down 
+9
Bong Hits For Jesus
A99.Psyclone
Ranger Smith
Anthrax
Kaitlyn
TimD
T R A N C E
Ray Dogg
Sin
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sin
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
Sin

just to let ya no Empty
PostSubject: just to let ya no   just to let ya no I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 5:46 pm

yu only lost me and craig not my bro bud or no one else
Back to top Go down
Ray Dogg

just to let ya no Empty
PostSubject: Re: just to let ya no   just to let ya no I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:01 am

they didnt lose shit, you are a skinny little piece of shit with no loyalty. Have fun playin in a clan that is going to go tits up in less than two months.

P.S. Your girl is dumb as fuck and you need to build some muscle. Eat cock fag boy.
Back to top Go down
T R A N C E
Homicidal Maniac
Homicidal Maniac
T R A N C E

just to let ya no Empty
PostSubject: Re: just to let ya no   just to let ya no I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:05 am

Holy shit.

Own3d.
Back to top Go down
TimD
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy
TimD

just to let ya no Empty
PostSubject: Re: just to let ya no   just to let ya no I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:48 am

was that really necessary? Ray? I expect that out of Tum or Master. As of the whole situation. Personally I have only a foggy idea of what it going on.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
Sin

just to let ya no Empty
PostSubject: Re: just to let ya no   just to let ya no I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:53 am

lawl ok ray f7 is realllly popular lmao with bots
Back to top Go down
Sin
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
Sin

just to let ya no Empty
PostSubject: Re: just to let ya no   just to let ya no I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:58 am

h/o wait no loyalty to what a gameserver?
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn
Stalker
Stalker
Kaitlyn

just to let ya no Empty
PostSubject: Re: just to let ya no   just to let ya no I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 12:42 pm

I'm "dumb as fuck" because I told you I didn't like you anymore and didn't want you talking to me ever again because you caused a huge fight between Sin and I and caused him to break up with me? Is that why I'm "dumb as fuck" ?

lol!
That's cool, Ray.
Back to top Go down
Anthrax
[GoG] Website Admin
[GoG] Website Admin
Anthrax

just to let ya no Empty
PostSubject: Re: just to let ya no   just to let ya no I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:09 pm

woah i have no clue whats going on and i didnt really care untillll Kaitlyn just said Sin and her broke up???

Cool Hi Kaitlyn.. whats up? (rofl)
Back to top Go down
https://godsofgaming.forumotion.net
Ranger Smith
[GoG] Founder
[GoG] Founder
Ranger Smith

just to let ya no Empty
PostSubject: Re: just to let ya no   just to let ya no I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:50 pm

woah...way too much ray...kaitlyn actualy chose to stay with us....and i don't want anyone bashing on sin just because he chose to leave for a lesser clan.
Back to top Go down
A99.Psyclone
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
A99.Psyclone

just to let ya no Empty
PostSubject: Re: just to let ya no   just to let ya no I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:56 pm

Not to get in the middle, but do Ray and Sin know each other in real life? Because if not, Sin broke up with Kaitlyn over video game induced fighting?! Rolling Eyes

Oh and I like Anthrax's thinking...Hey Kaitlyn Wink
Back to top Go down
Ray Dogg

just to let ya no Empty
PostSubject: Re: just to let ya no   just to let ya no I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 2:14 pm

Gonna disagree with you on this one Ranger, Sin is a tool. The little prick decided to try to put my ass on blast, saying i was a skinny little bitch. That is calling the kettle black if i have ever heard it. Kaitlyn and I will never get along again, I am leaving for the next six months, but i wont be backing down from this issue. She is worthless, and she is using perfectly good oxygen. I am proud of myself for breaking you and Sin up over CS:S though. Thats a relationship that will last a lifetime Smile lol!
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

just to let ya no Empty
PostSubject: Re: just to let ya no   just to let ya no I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 2:59 pm

you are just a bad human being, wishing people to die in agony just because they called you some silly fucking names on a FUCKING VIDEO GAME when they dont wish the same on you. There is no need to wish that upon someone.
Back to top Go down
Ray Dogg

just to let ya no Empty
PostSubject: Re: just to let ya no   just to let ya no I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 4:58 pm

Hippie NUFF SAID
Back to top Go down
Sin
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
Sin

just to let ya no Empty
PostSubject: Re: just to let ya no   just to let ya no I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 5:40 pm

and yu guys took my bros admin away why he didnt leave?
Back to top Go down
Sin
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
Sin

just to let ya no Empty
PostSubject: Re: just to let ya no   just to let ya no I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 5:41 pm

and ray yu can talk all the shit yu want your nothing to me.....your not gonna come to my house and obviously your obsest over my body telling me to get big every 2 secs
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

just to let ya no Empty
PostSubject: Re: just to let ya no   just to let ya no I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 6:08 pm

I mean there needs to be some compassion for human beings and not wishing for them to die a horrible death when they just told you to stop talking to them... and haha people call me a hippie every 5 seconds, you think I care anymore? you think that chips at my soul enough to even give a flying fuck? Well let me tell you something my jar head friend, it doesn't. And you have no kindness in your black heart for anyone but your stubborn, conceded self. So go the fuck to war, and kill people that don't need to be killed, because obviously you don't care about the world around you or the people on it. Fighting a war that is polluting the world of greed while oil hungry companies rake in all the profits. All while this planet you call home is being destroyed and will plunge into an ice age that will freeze you peanut sized balls of so fast, you won't even feel it. and don't give me some bullshit about how we have to fight the terrorists, because well all know there was no other reason except for "WMD's" which we found none of...hmmm i wonder why?
Back to top Go down
Sin
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
Sin

just to let ya no Empty
PostSubject: Re: just to let ya no   just to let ya no I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 6:11 pm

lmfao ahahahahahahhahahahahahah 0WN3D
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

just to let ya no Empty
PostSubject: Re: just to let ya no   just to let ya no I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 6:12 pm

put that in your pipe and smoke it BITCH
Back to top Go down
gophernuts
Stalker
Stalker
gophernuts

just to let ya no Empty
PostSubject: Re: just to let ya no   just to let ya no I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 6:13 pm

I'm backing up my buddy Bong.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
Sin

just to let ya no Empty
PostSubject: Re: just to let ya no   just to let ya no I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 6:14 pm

ya i doubt mr badass will say anything to that....oh what hey sin get big?
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

just to let ya no Empty
PostSubject: Re: just to let ya no   just to let ya no I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 6:15 pm

lol or "stfu hippie"
Back to top Go down
gophernuts
Stalker
Stalker
gophernuts

just to let ya no Empty
PostSubject: Re: just to let ya no   just to let ya no I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 6:16 pm

haha its the only thing he can say. Why do you think he's in the military anyways he has the intellenge of a tin can.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
Sin

just to let ya no Empty
PostSubject: Re: just to let ya no   just to let ya no I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 6:18 pm

no he is in the military to get close to boys and touch them......and they hang him upside down by his pinky toes and fuck his mouth till he crys like a lil bitch
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

just to let ya no Empty
PostSubject: Re: just to let ya no   just to let ya no I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 7:45 pm

Alright, I wasn't going to get involved in this thread and have to hurt feelings but it looks like I'm going to fucking have to. Bashing Kaitlyn and Sin is one thing but criticizing the guys that go overseas is a completely different animal. I would love to see any of you little shits man up and do that, I really would. I guarantee you wouldn't last two fucking seconds. This entire situation has just blown up to atronomical proportions and it's become a shit storm of gay. Sin, why don't you just stick to !cockKnockers and stop coming on this forum. You have no purpose being here at all except to stir shit up. So, kindly...get the fuck out. Bong, shut the fuck up. I like you, you're a good man and I understand you want to stick up for Kaitlyn or whatever but I think she can handle her own fights so let her. As for you Gopher, I would suggest you never come back to the GoG servers because either Ray is going to ban you or I am going to debaucherize your fucking life. Moral of the story is; all of you shut your fucking mouths and end this playground middle school recess pile of fucking shit because I am thoroughly pissed off as you can tell. The bashing of Kaitlyn and Sin is over, the entire situation is resolved and handled.

In short, why don't you all put that in your pipes and fucking smoke it. If I ever have to type that much again on this forum, I'm going to be even more enraged than I am right now.
Love, Bob.
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

just to let ya no Empty
PostSubject: Re: just to let ya no   just to let ya no I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 7:50 pm

sorry i just get pissed off, i would do the same for anyone, wishing for somoen to die that doesnt deserve it crosses the line of morality, and i never said he wasn't brave, because he is, i just don't believe in the reason the war is being fought
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

just to let ya no Empty
PostSubject: Re: just to let ya no   just to let ya no I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just to let ya no
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Gods of Gaming] :: General :: General-
Jump to: