[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question about rules

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Mega
Homicidal Maniac
Homicidal Maniac

Question about rules Empty
PostSubject: Question about rules   Question about rules I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:35 pm

Ok, well, I was pondering the rule about no UV camping on the Assault server and I was wondering whether CT's can camp up there or not. T's for obvious reasons, but what about CT's? I mean, if they are up there, they can camp out any T's going through. Every time it happens, I ask, but no one really has a definite answer.

So what's the call on this? Can CT's camp the uv?

LM
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: Question about rules   Question about rules I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:57 pm

CT's can be in there for around 30 seconds. However, they shouldn't be camping up there for the sole purpose of getting kills by looking over the edge. For instance, if you hear someone scream out that you are in the UV you can damn well bet that someone is going to be hopping in there to get you. In that case, killing someone in the UV is fine with me. Just don't stay up there for more than 30 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Lord Mega
Homicidal Maniac
Homicidal Maniac

PostSubject: Re: Question about rules   Question about rules I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:05 pm

Ok, that makes sense.
Also, does the vent count as "inside" the building?
Back to top Go down
Ranger Smith
[GoG] Founder
[GoG] Founder
Ranger Smith

PostSubject: Re: Question about rules   Question about rules I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:57 pm

CT's should go inside once they realize there is only a minute left, but this is not something to be enforced heavily as in slaying without warning. Some admins have taken this rule too far, as long as you are making your way towards the objective, i don't care. the whole point is so that people dont camp outside all round. the admins who have mistook this rule are being re-introduced to our rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about rules   Question about rules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question about rules
Page 1 of 1