[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

oh yes, it happened :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GermanAssassin
Cool Kid
Cool Kid
GermanAssassin

oh yes, it happened :D Empty
PostSubject: oh yes, it happened :D   oh yes, it happened :D I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:38 pm

some of u might not find it unusual for me to be in this section...but anyways i'ma post that i'd like to be unbanned...i got in, said hi to whoever i knew, bought my guns, started running and an admin(disguised name) said "german guy" i said "lsd guy" he replied "bai" and i was added to the banned list... Smile well that's my story hopefully i'll be unbanned b4 the night is over
Back to top Go down
maTT (Self-banned)
Forum Troll
Forum Troll

PostSubject: Re: oh yes, it happened :D   oh yes, it happened :D I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:58 pm

Hey, honestly German.. I don't think they will unban you unless you get rid of all the Nazi bullshit. Sad
Back to top Go down
GermanAssassin
Cool Kid
Cool Kid
GermanAssassin

PostSubject: Re: oh yes, it happened :D   oh yes, it happened :D I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 12:05 am

yeah good point...oh and apparently what i did was unexpectable...i know that's not a word but it's what an admin told me before i got banned on dust2...so i guess i shouldn't say hi to ppl :/ anyways i'll remove the nazi stuff and wait to be unbanned
Back to top Go down
GermanAssassin
Cool Kid
Cool Kid
GermanAssassin

PostSubject: Re: oh yes, it happened :D   oh yes, it happened :D I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 12:14 am

STEAM_0:0:8514464 is the ID
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

PostSubject: Re: oh yes, it happened :D   oh yes, it happened :D I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 12:18 am

What you said was unacceptable. If your expecting to get unbanned, i suggest you stock up on canned foods because it'll be at least 3 years before you are considered for being unbanned. "Seig Heil" are places where Hitler rallied his troops and Nazi Germany. You'd better be glad were not in germany, because you'd be going to jail for a couple of years. GG, kthxbai. Your not welcome in GoG servers anymore. Leave, nazi faggot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oh yes, it happened :D   oh yes, it happened :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

oh yes, it happened :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Gods of Gaming] :: Trash :: Trash-
Jump to: