[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Im Not with Gap3z

Go down 
+3
Ranger Smith
Ray Dogg
T R A N C E
7 posters
AuthorMessage
T R A N C E
Homicidal Maniac
Homicidal Maniac
T R A N C E

Im Not with Gap3z Empty
PostSubject: Im Not with Gap3z   Im Not with Gap3z I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 6:27 pm

Hey gog..you guys probably know i went to gapezs clan...yeah well i left that shit..i dont want to be in all this rivalry shit is the same place i was..i loved your servers and i had fun there...thats why i paly this game and if wearing the tags of another clan takes that away...then fuck that, ill never wear em again..i fucked up huge, and i probably fuck my chances of ever being in gog again..So to all GoG i say sorry...
I just ask if ill ever be able to post an app again...and if at least ill be able to come in the servers ever again as a pubber.

My Bad,
Trance
Back to top Go down
T R A N C E
Homicidal Maniac
Homicidal Maniac
T R A N C E

Im Not with Gap3z Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Not with Gap3z   Im Not with Gap3z I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 10:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Ray Dogg

Im Not with Gap3z Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Not with Gap3z   Im Not with Gap3z I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 11:10 pm

At least you manned up. I mean, I think thats what matters. Dont just change your mind to please anyone else though. Make sure its what you want to do and not something you will regret later on. My two cents.
Back to top Go down
T R A N C E
Homicidal Maniac
Homicidal Maniac
T R A N C E

Im Not with Gap3z Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Not with Gap3z   Im Not with Gap3z I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 11:26 pm

Nah man im sure..when i found out this rivalry thing was hot..i left it..cuz i knew this would happen
Back to top Go down
Ranger Smith
[GoG] Founder
[GoG] Founder
Ranger Smith

Im Not with Gap3z Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Not with Gap3z   Im Not with Gap3z I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 12:36 am

for the record, we are not as petty as to hate you for being in that clan....despite what a few GoG guys may have led you to believe, they just got a bit defensive and overreacted when they found out some of our guys left for this new clan. i appreciate that you love our servers this much but you dont need to apologize.
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

Im Not with Gap3z Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Not with Gap3z   Im Not with Gap3z I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 1:15 am

Ranger Smith wrote:
for the record, we are not as petty as to hate you for being in that clan....despite what a few GoG guys may have led you to believe, they just got a bit defensive and overreacted when they found out some of our guys left for this new clan. i appreciate that you love our servers this much but you dont need to apologize.

That would be me.
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

Im Not with Gap3z Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Not with Gap3z   Im Not with Gap3z I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 1:23 am

bad bob! no dessert for you!
Back to top Go down
A99.Psyclone
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
A99.Psyclone

Im Not with Gap3z Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Not with Gap3z   Im Not with Gap3z I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 9:23 am

<3 Trance
Back to top Go down
T R A N C E
Homicidal Maniac
Homicidal Maniac
T R A N C E

Im Not with Gap3z Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Not with Gap3z   Im Not with Gap3z I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 9:30 am

<3
Back to top Go down
Hybrid
Hybrid

Im Not with Gap3z Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Not with Gap3z   Im Not with Gap3z I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 6:13 pm

<3 x2
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/llama242
Sponsored content

Im Not with Gap3z Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Not with Gap3z   Im Not with Gap3z I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im Not with Gap3z
Page 1 of 1