[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

to the assholes in this clan...

Go down 
+8
Bong Hits For Jesus
easy muhfuckin e
S.F.s/AKs
Irish_Bhoy
4 8 15 16 23 42
JEWISH AMERICA
BOB FUCKING VILA
Ranger Smith
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ranger Smith
[GoG] Founder
[GoG] Founder
Ranger Smith

to the assholes in this clan... Empty
PostSubject: to the assholes in this clan...   to the assholes in this clan... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 11:19 am

http://clannom.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?1388

i want this shit explained, now.
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: to the assholes in this clan...   to the assholes in this clan... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 11:36 am

Good luck finding an explanation.
Back to top Go down
JEWISH AMERICA
Serial Rapist
Serial Rapist
JEWISH AMERICA

PostSubject: Re: to the assholes in this clan...   to the assholes in this clan... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 12:43 pm

I have no idea. Aussie accent might sound like Irish for I know.
Back to top Go down
4 8 15 16 23 42
I have the libido of a tiger!
4 8 15 16 23 42

PostSubject: Re: to the assholes in this clan...   to the assholes in this clan... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 12:46 pm

i dont recall every seeing a guy named rot on and if he was i wouldnt make fun of his accent i think any accent thats not american sounds cool...
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: to the assholes in this clan...   to the assholes in this clan... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 1:53 pm

JEWISH AMERICA wrote:
I have no idea. Aussie accent might sound like Irish for I know.

I would becareful who you think it is jew keep your retarded thoughts to yourself!
Back to top Go down
http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
Ranger Smith
[GoG] Founder
[GoG] Founder
Ranger Smith

PostSubject: Re: to the assholes in this clan...   to the assholes in this clan... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 1:56 pm

The ONLY people you are EVER allowed to make fun of are the French and the Polish. It's shit like this that makes people like F7 hate us and our servers and I wont have it. Get your acts together and follow our server rules or you're gone.

edit: Notice that there is no "respect admins" rule in our motd, it reads "respect EVERYONE". That means that "because he called me a fag" is not a good enough reason to ban someone.
Back to top Go down
JEWISH AMERICA
Serial Rapist
Serial Rapist
JEWISH AMERICA

PostSubject: Re: to the assholes in this clan...   to the assholes in this clan... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:00 pm

Dude, I just thought that it might sound like you, Dude, I love you, everyone loves you , don't worry so much,
Back to top Go down
4 8 15 16 23 42
4 8 15 16 23 42

PostSubject: Re: to the assholes in this clan...   to the assholes in this clan... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:12 pm

Ranger Smith wrote:
The ONLY people you are EVER allowed to make fun of are the French and the Polish.

hey, hey, hey im polish! but go ahead make fun of them, im not proud of my background....
Back to top Go down
S.F.s/AKs
When you have sex with me, its like your having sex with everyone ive ever had sex with before.
When you have sex with me, its like your having sex with everyone ive ever had sex with before.
S.F.s/AKs

PostSubject: Re: to the assholes in this clan...   to the assholes in this clan... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:00 pm

well u can easily narrow this shyt down:
1) he has a mic
2) yuriy prob knows who it is
3) it might not have been an admin if he's talkin about shaz
Back to top Go down
easy muhfuckin e
Let's get dangerous! - Darkwing Duck
Let's get dangerous! - Darkwing Duck

PostSubject: Re: to the assholes in this clan...   to the assholes in this clan... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:34 pm

hmm.... so who was it yuriy?
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

PostSubject: Re: to the assholes in this clan...   to the assholes in this clan... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:52 pm

I fucking hate the French.
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: to the assholes in this clan...   to the assholes in this clan... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:52 pm

I hate everyone. Oh, and I already took care of this Ranger. That's what I do, remember? This happened like 2 weeks ago. Maybe if you came around more than once a week you would know about it.
Back to top Go down
Lord Mega
Homicidal Maniac
Homicidal Maniac

PostSubject: Re: to the assholes in this clan...   to the assholes in this clan... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 9:25 pm

Bob fuckin' Vila wrote:
I hate everyone. Oh, and I already took care of this Ranger. That's what I do, remember? This happened like 2 weeks ago. Maybe if you came around more than once a week you would know about it.

Correction: 2 weeks.

and i wasn't there, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Ranger Smith
[GoG] Founder
[GoG] Founder
Ranger Smith

PostSubject: Re: to the assholes in this clan...   to the assholes in this clan... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 10:49 pm

well i'm hearing some sort of new shit from whippy through irish, and i don't understand what it's about but apparently we did something in his server again. I figured this is what he meant but if it's something new i'm gonna throw all kinds of hell to the ones responsible.
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: to the assholes in this clan...   to the assholes in this clan... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:07 am

Well, let me know what you're hearing. I'll take care of it.
Back to top Go down
`StealthyOwned.GoG
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
`StealthyOwned.GoG

PostSubject: Re: to the assholes in this clan...   to the assholes in this clan... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 5:13 am

Reasons like this is why people in Every or any Server for that matter Call us Gay, Unskilled, and a waste of time. If you ever go into any kind of Cal/Cevo server wearing a [GoG] Tag, people that know who [GoG] is, Immediatly Assume you are bad and can only make Racist, Ignorant remarks about people.

It's time to face it, We have some SERIOUSE ass holes in our clan, that just give us a bad reputation. You want to find out who these people are, go play Assault and actually listen to what people say when they don't like someone.

Seriously guys, the Average person in this clan is 18+ years of Age. I seriously think it's time most of you fuckers Grow Up and start acting your fucking Age. Just because some faggit starts "Owning" you or talking crap to you, gives you no reason to Ban them or get everyone to make comments about them, Act like a fucking grown-up and just blow it off, not Cry like a bitch and ban them or make Racist/idiotic comments about them.

Seriously guys, it's about time you let your Balls Drop and grow up. Act your fuckin age.
Back to top Go down
https://godsofgaming.forumotion.net
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: to the assholes in this clan...   to the assholes in this clan... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 6:54 am

Ranger Smith wrote:
well i'm hearing some sort of new shit from whippy through irish, and i don't understand what it's about but apparently we did something in his server again. I figured this is what he meant but if it's something new i'm gonna throw all kinds of hell to the ones responsible.

I think the thing tht bob fixed was wht Whippy was talkin to me about....Altho not too sure as teh messages I got from whippy seemed to be a bit different to Rots rage!?
Ill find out later
Back to top Go down
Lauren
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
Lauren

PostSubject: Re: to the assholes in this clan...   to the assholes in this clan... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:10 pm

Ranger Smith wrote:
The ONLY people you are EVER allowed to make fun of are the French and the Polish. It's shit like this that makes people like F7 hate us and our servers and I wont have it. Get your acts together and follow our server rules or you're gone.

edit: Notice that there is no "respect admins" rule in our motd, it reads "respect EVERYONE". That means that "because he called me a fag" is not a good enough reason to ban someone.

Um..i kno it's not my place to argue with someone of your status oh mighty one but...wouldnt calling anyone a fag be grounds for punishment if it wasn't in a joking way...cuz the rule says respect everyone..not "respect everyone but the admins". I think you kind of took it to the other extreme...but what do i know <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/palmore420
Ranger Smith
[GoG] Founder
[GoG] Founder
Ranger Smith

PostSubject: Re: to the assholes in this clan...   to the assholes in this clan... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:46 pm

Who let the woman out of the kitchen? this is exactly why we need master and tum on the servers to keep them in check, Fuck.

No, lauren, the point is that this is to be a community of gamers who like playing together. You are to act as you would if you didn't have admin when things like that come about. The average player, when called a fag, returns the favor verbally. Thus, as an admin, i expect you to either do the same or mute them. Admin is not to be used to solve personal issues. It is for solving larger, server wide problems.

and don't ever call me "oh mighty one". I'm "ranger", "ranger smith", "jack", or "jared". I answer to no other names.
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

PostSubject: Re: to the assholes in this clan...   to the assholes in this clan... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 12:21 am

and cuddlymuffin.
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: to the assholes in this clan...   to the assholes in this clan... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 12:59 am

Ranger Smith wrote:
Who let the woman out of the kitchen? this is exactly why we need master and tum on the servers to keep them in check, Fuck.

No, lauren, the point is that this is to be a community of gamers who like playing together. You are to act as you would if you didn't have admin when things like that come about. The average player, when called a fag, returns the favor verbally. Thus, as an admin, i expect you to either do the same or mute them. Admin is not to be used to solve personal issues. It is for solving larger, server wide problems.

and don't ever call me "oh mighty one". I'm "ranger", "ranger smith", "jack", or "jared". I answer to no other names.

She's referring to the fact that the admins should hold the right to mute someone if they're harassing them or just causing them grief in general. I, for one, happen to have a shorter fuse for such things than most people. That being said, I'm not advocating admin abuse. I'm saying that if someone is giving you shit, you don't have to take it. 30 minute ban, mute, etc is an acceptable thing to do in my book.

The only reason she was in the kitchen was to grab me a beer while you finish washing my dishes Ranger. <3.
Back to top Go down
Ranger Smith
[GoG] Founder
[GoG] Founder
Ranger Smith

PostSubject: Re: to the assholes in this clan...   to the assholes in this clan... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 1:28 am

</3
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

PostSubject: Re: to the assholes in this clan...   to the assholes in this clan... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 3:29 am

RANGER, gimme your fucking Warhammer key. You never play, and i'll let you get on whenever you want of course.
Back to top Go down
Lauren
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
Lauren

PostSubject: Re: to the assholes in this clan...   to the assholes in this clan... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:34 am

Ranger Smith wrote:

Sry, I was trying to say that verbal abuse for no reason should allow an admin to mute someone or kick them if they reconnect just to continue it. I get bitched at for hours sometimes for absolutely no reason at all and I don't think that's an example of following rule #1.

I didn't mean to upset you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/palmore420
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: to the assholes in this clan...   to the assholes in this clan... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:26 am

Bob fuckin' Vila wrote:
Ranger Smith wrote:

She's referring to the fact that the admins should hold the right to mute someone if they're harassing them or just causing them grief in general. I, for one, happen to have a shorter fuse for such things than most people. That being said, I'm not advocating admin abuse. I'm saying that if someone is giving you shit, you don't have to take it. 30 minute ban, mute, etc is an acceptable thing to do in my book.

The only reason she was in the kitchen was to grab me a beer while you finish washing my dishes Ranger. <3.

Hell 30 mins ban I defo got the shortest fuse in here i think lol :p
As for grabing yuou a beer she better be making the bed too!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: to the assholes in this clan...   to the assholes in this clan... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

to the assholes in this clan...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next