[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is this sad or epic lulz?

Go down 
+3
BOB FUCKING VILA
4 8 15 16 23 42
Anthrax
7 posters

This is horrible!
Is this sad or epic lulz? I_vote_lcap40%Is this sad or epic lulz? I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
This is hilarious!
Is this sad or epic lulz? I_vote_lcap60%Is this sad or epic lulz? I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Anthrax
[GoG] Website Admin
[GoG] Website Admin
Anthrax

Is this sad or epic lulz? Empty
PostSubject: Is this sad or epic lulz?   Is this sad or epic lulz? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 7:59 pm

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2008/11/05/crisp-body.html

Is this sad or just epic lulz?? I find it sad that the kid died, i honestly do, but on the other hand... he argued with his parents over CoD:4 and ran away from home so he could supposedly meet one of his virtual xbox friends in real life. in a twisted way, thats pretty funny.

/b/ thinks its hilarious (except the moralfags) and i cant decide if i find it too sad to be funny or just darn funny. what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
https://godsofgaming.forumotion.net
4 8 15 16 23 42
I have the libido of a tiger!
4 8 15 16 23 42

PostSubject: Re: Is this sad or epic lulz?   Is this sad or epic lulz? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:17 pm

I think you are horrible anthrax and you have no soul Evil or Very Mad .......... it is sad the kid died but i find it some what amusing that it was because of a video game, i mean epic fail.....
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: Is this sad or epic lulz?   Is this sad or epic lulz? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 10:52 pm

/b/tard
Back to top Go down
S.F.s/AKs
When you have sex with me, its like your having sex with everyone ive ever had sex with before.
When you have sex with me, its like your having sex with everyone ive ever had sex with before.
S.F.s/AKs

PostSubject: Re: Is this sad or epic lulz?   Is this sad or epic lulz? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:34 pm

dude i live in toronto and i heard this on the radio. he ran away because his parents took away his 360, but now im reading that hes dead holy shit
Back to top Go down
Yuriy.GoG
Yuriy.GoG

PostSubject: Re: Is this sad or epic lulz?   Is this sad or epic lulz? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 5:54 am

lol whats the canadian population now like 40,155... lol

who gives a fuck about some stupid kid..
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Is this sad or epic lulz?   Is this sad or epic lulz? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:37 pm

Ignorance is bliss ey yuriy? We should all care about this kid, he died. He was like 15, and barely experienced life. I'm just saying hes a dumbass for running away over a video game, but thats no reason to laugh at him because he's dead.
Back to top Go down
Anthrax
[GoG] Website Admin
[GoG] Website Admin
Anthrax

PostSubject: Re: Is this sad or epic lulz?   Is this sad or epic lulz? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 5:17 pm

i am only kinda a /b/tard. i troll /wg/ more than anything... we dont even have a cool name though :[ we are just losers.
Back to top Go down
https://godsofgaming.forumotion.net
pubb!n
pubb!n

PostSubject: Re: Is this sad or epic lulz?   Is this sad or epic lulz? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:48 pm

Man this kid is just plain stupid. That's my damn vote! I honestly thought it was horrible, but he's dumb because if he just waited a lil' bit more he could have gotten CoD5. Too bad kid...
Back to top Go down
S.F.s/AKs
S.F.s/AKs

PostSubject: Re: Is this sad or epic lulz?   Is this sad or epic lulz? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:10 pm

haha i was invited to a facebook group to memorate him...and some douchebag was like "OMFG CoD4 IS AWESOME" lol n everyone was just calling him a dick

p.s. cod5 is a hella lot more different than cod4
Back to top Go down
pubb!n
pubb!n

PostSubject: Re: Is this sad or epic lulz?   Is this sad or epic lulz? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:16 pm

Precisely Smiley. I wouldn't buy CoD5 because they went back to WWII.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this sad or epic lulz?   Is this sad or epic lulz? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1