[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GameFly Is Shit

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuriy.GoG
I have the libido of a tiger!
Yuriy.GoG

GameFly Is Shit Empty
PostSubject: GameFly Is Shit   GameFly Is Shit I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:10 pm

i just canceled my gamefly membership after their long ass shipping times.. dont get it.. i am now with blockbuster and i get 1 game at a time anytime per month for $21.50..

dont get gamefly.. only get gamefly if you live in one of their 4 cities with a distribution centers.. Los Angeles, CA, Pittsburgh, PA, Tampa, FL, and Austin, TX.. that will be the best shipping times..

for me it takes 4 days to get games and it takes 4 for me to send them back.. so 8 days shipping between games..

and they dont have alot of copies of games and you dont get what game you want always..

just a heads up.. go to blockbuster and/or hollywood video..

but NetFlix is still the best for movies...
Back to top Go down
Hot Pocket
Forum Troll
Forum Troll

GameFly Is Shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: GameFly Is Shit   GameFly Is Shit I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 10:54 am

kind of funny, jsut mod your xbox adn download games burn them to dual layer dvds boom free games, only money you spend is on dual layer dvds and get 15 games a month for the same price you give blockbuster, go go black friday DEALS! http://www.amazon.com/Memorex-8-5GB-Double-Layer-Spindle/dp/B0009M96K4 or upgrade to the 50 pack!!! http://www.amazon.com/Memorex-8-5GB-Double-Layer-Spindle/dp/B000UWX70S/ref=dp_cp_ob_e_title_0
Back to top Go down
Yuriy.GoG
Yuriy.GoG

GameFly Is Shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: GameFly Is Shit   GameFly Is Shit I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:24 am

thanks for the deal hotpocket.. i am going to buy a modded 360 soon, well acually im going to trade my non-modded for a modded and add $50.. and i can steal any blank cd/dvd;s i want, i have no need to buy them.. anyone want to buy some.. i can get you a big ass box of them.. just pay shipping and $5 per 20 disks.. now thats a deal
Back to top Go down
pubb!n
pubb!n

GameFly Is Shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: GameFly Is Shit   GameFly Is Shit I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:37 am

yuriy wrote:
. i can get you a big ass box of them.. just pay shipping and $5 per 20 disks.. now thats a deal
'
haha
Back to top Go down
Yuriy.GoG
Yuriy.GoG

GameFly Is Shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: GameFly Is Shit   GameFly Is Shit I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:17 am

yuriy wrote:
i just canceled my gamefly membership after their long ass shipping times.. dont get it.. i am now with blockbuster and i get 1 game at a time anytime per month for $21.50..

dont get gamefly.. only get gamefly if you live in one of their 4 cities with a distribution centers.. Los Angeles, CA, Pittsburgh, PA, Tampa, FL, and Austin, TX.. that will be the best shipping times..

for me it takes 4 days to get games and it takes 4 for me to send them back.. so 8 days shipping between games..

and they dont have alot of copies of games and you dont get what game you want always..

just a heads up.. go to blockbuster and/or hollywood video..

but NetFlix is still the best for movies...

oh yeah im not with blockbuster anymore im with hollywood video cause they have more copies of games and its cheaper..
Back to top Go down
pubb!n
pubb!n

GameFly Is Shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: GameFly Is Shit   GameFly Is Shit I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:33 am

Screenplay ftw.
Back to top Go down
Lord Mega
Homicidal Maniac
Homicidal Maniac

GameFly Is Shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: GameFly Is Shit   GameFly Is Shit I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:56 pm

lol i never knew people actually used gamefly Razz
Back to top Go down
Yuriy.GoG
Yuriy.GoG

GameFly Is Shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: GameFly Is Shit   GameFly Is Shit I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:38 pm

Lord Mega wrote:
lol i never knew people actually used gamefly Razz

dont use gamefly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GameFly Is Shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: GameFly Is Shit   GameFly Is Shit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GameFly Is Shit
Page 1 of 1