[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I had enough

Go down 
+10
easy muhfuckin e
4 8 15 16 23 42
S.F.s/AKs
Pemburuh Itu
BOB FUCKING VILA
usmc|sharky
pubb!n
Irish_Bhoy
Cloud
elie
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
heretic
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
heretic

I had enough - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I had enough   I had enough - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 4:45 pm

I like master haha he can be funny. You just can't let him bother you, make fun of him back. Tumultus is a pussy though.
Back to top Go down
elie
Serial Rapist
Serial Rapist
elie

PostSubject: Re: I had enough   I had enough - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 4:46 pm

JEWISH AMERICA wrote:
lmao someone is a little bit peeved ;DDDDDDDD
Im sick and fucking tired of it. he didnt fucking trash talk, he sent it as an admin only message to me only, thats not trash talking. Thats being a little fucking cockface who was told to stop enough times and he thinks hes big shit where hell always get unbanned. Not this time, this time it fucking sticks. I dont care who tells me not to ban him, as long as I can, I fucking will.

No heretic, fuck them both, masta is fucking gone. period.
Back to top Go down
pubb!n
I have the libido of a tiger!
pubb!n

PostSubject: Re: I had enough   I had enough - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:14 pm

elie wrote:
Blind, slap, teleport, slay, mute, gimp, drug, every single time.

Wtf is gimp?
Back to top Go down
elie
Serial Rapist
Serial Rapist
elie

PostSubject: Re: I had enough   I had enough - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:31 pm

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=mani+admin+gimp&btnG=Google+Search&meta=
Back to top Go down
Lord Mega
Homicidal Maniac
Homicidal Maniac

PostSubject: Re: I had enough   I had enough - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:46 pm

i agree with elie here.
he shouldn't have to take crap from another person for no good reason.

masta should stay banned.
I don't know him, but still, i agree with elie.
Back to top Go down
easy muhfuckin e
Let's get dangerous! - Darkwing Duck

PostSubject: Re: I had enough   I had enough - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:15 pm

its that time of the month for elie... u all should excuse him
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: I had enough   I had enough - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:22 pm

I didn't know Elie was running the clan now. Weird. I guess I should listen to you. You get butt-hurt when anyone talks shit to you. If I want Master unbanned, he'll be unbanned. That's all there is to it.
Back to top Go down
elie
Serial Rapist
Serial Rapist
elie

PostSubject: Re: I had enough   I had enough - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:54 pm

and look at that, it still stands ill ban him over and over until you take away my ability to. I quite frankly don't care at all, I don't come here to play 3 times a week to get shit from him every fucking time. And if you wanna sit there and contradict me and say "if I want him unbanned ill unban him" and whatnot, thats fine and you're choice. In the meantime, lets see some fucking jerkoff come on the server everytime you're on and fucking call you a fagget and shit consistently, just to always be unbanned. Till then, Ill fucking ban him repetitively and consistently, up until the point he gives up or I cant do it anymore.
Back to top Go down
easy muhfuckin e

PostSubject: Re: I had enough   I had enough - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:59 pm

i talk shit to bob vila all the time cuz he calls me an asian or brown... you should do the same.. talk back and talk back or just mute him... frankly i dont care much for master but liike smilie said, ive known him for a longer time than ive known u... he was prolly there the first time i ever joined the gog server, anyways...at first we was cool but once i joined gog he started talkin shit to me.. which is cool.. i usually mute him or kick him or just ban him for 5 mins he wont return after... but mute should be enough..as he cant talk to any1 in the server and he cant talk to u.. just dont perma ban him....hopefully this will stop your cryin about master or whoever is in the server.
Back to top Go down
pubb!n
pubb!n

PostSubject: Re: I had enough   I had enough - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:59 pm

Drama...
Back to top Go down
elie
Serial Rapist
Serial Rapist
elie

PostSubject: Re: I had enough   I had enough - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 7:04 pm

easy muhfuckin e wrote:
i talk shit to bob vila all the time cuz he calls me an asian or brown... you should do the same.. talk back and talk back or just mute him... frankly i dont care much for master but liike smilie said, ive known him for a longer time than ive known u... he was prolly there the first time i ever joined the gog server, anyways...at first we was cool but once i joined gog he started talkin shit to me.. which is cool.. i usually mute him or kick him or just ban him for 5 mins he wont return after... but mute should be enough..as he cant talk to any1 in the server and he cant talk to u.. just dont perma ban him....hopefully this will stop your cryin about master or whoever is in the server.

No, I tried all that. It got to a point where Irish had spoken to him, more then at least 5 times. Hes been told to stop it kindly, Ive tried everything to get him to just kindly fuck off. He comes into the server just to do it at this point, and as the topic says Ive had enough and I just don't care. If I mute him he rejoins, he changes nicknames to something that pisses me off. If this was all good and fun trash talking, then Id let it be. It isn't, it's his goal just to piss me off at this point. And to bad for him, I'm fucking done.
Back to top Go down
easy muhfuckin e

PostSubject: Re: I had enough   I had enough - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 7:16 pm

elie wrote:
easy muhfuckin e wrote:

No, I tried all that. It got to a point where Irish had spoken to him, more then at least 5 times. Hes been told to stop it kindly, Ive tried everything to get him to just kindly fuck off. He comes into the server just to do it at this point, and as the topic says Ive had enough and I just don't care. If I mute him he rejoins, he changes nicknames to something that pisses me off. If this was all good and fun trash talking, then Id let it be. It isn't, it's his goal just to piss me off at this point. And to bad for him, I'm fucking done.

it actually looks like he got wat he wanted.. look at you.. your all worked up over this..its a simple matter... like i said if he bugs you.. ban him for like 5 mins, he wont return to the server, you could continue havin ur fun time and everythin..and he wont be perma banned.. you get me?
Back to top Go down
elie
Serial Rapist
Serial Rapist
elie

PostSubject: Re: I had enough   I had enough - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 7:20 pm

easy muhfuckin e wrote:
elie wrote:
easy muhfuckin e wrote:

it actually looks like he got wat he wanted.. look at you.. your all worked up over this..its a simple matter... like i said if he bugs you.. ban him for like 5 mins, he wont return to the server, you could continue havin ur fun time and everythin..and he wont be perma banned.. you get me?

Easy enough for you to say he doesn't bother you to the extent or frequency he bothers me. Point is, I work 40+ hours a week, between that and my girlfriend, I get very few opportunities to play, and I don't enjoy having this crap to deal with when I get the chance to come online and enjoy a few hours of playing. I shouldn't have to.
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: I had enough   I had enough - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 7:44 pm

[GoG] Elie: bob
[GoG] Elie: honeslty
Bob fuckin' Vila: shhhh
[GoG] Elie: fuck you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I had enough   I had enough - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I had enough
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum