[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my unban request

Go down 
+4
4 8 15 16 23 42
Punk
pubb!n
iknorite
8 posters
AuthorMessage
iknorite
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

my unban request Empty
PostSubject: my unban request   my unban request I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:17 pm

Okay, I'm not going to lie, my ban was justified, I was being a douche to Bambe, called him a nig(no, not n*****, just nig) and he banned me, I thought it was just a temp ban, but I suppose it's not temp. I won't be saying it anymore..

I apologize to bambe, I hope I didn't cause any significant damage to you, buddy. Razz

GoG assault is the only assault server I play on, let's be honest about this. all other 24/7 assault servers just suck major ass, which wouldn't be bad if it was a womans ass, but it's not. it's a goat's ass! lol!

If you could be ever so kindly and unban me, my steam id is

thanks.

Last edited by iknorite on Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:58 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
pubb!n
I have the libido of a tiger!
pubb!n

my unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: my unban request   my unban request I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:11 pm

Never say nigger or even nig around me. Choose your words carefully.
Back to top Go down
iknorite
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

my unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: my unban request   my unban request I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:40 pm

I'm sorry, pubbin but what does your post have to do with my thread?

If you fully comprehended my post, you would of seen that I recognized the reason why I was banned, and won't be saying it anymore.

It seems to me you just came in here to post that so you feel big and/or special, last I recall, this 'board' inside this forum was meant for unban requests, not replies that have no relevance to the issue at hand.
Back to top Go down
Punk
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
Punk

my unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: my unban request   my unban request I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:45 pm

now you jus bein a dick to pubbin.. that aint cool
Back to top Go down
pubb!n
pubb!n

my unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: my unban request   my unban request I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:53 pm

You arrogant infant. What the fuck do you mean what does my post have to do with your thread? You said nig right? So I say don't say it around me 'cause if you saw me you probably wouldn't know I'm admin and would dis me right there on the spot. For that, I warn you early.
Back to top Go down
iknorite
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

my unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: my unban request   my unban request I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:11 pm

pubb!n wrote:
You arrogant infant. What the fuck do you mean what does my post have to do with your thread? You said nig right? So I say don't say it around me 'cause if you saw me you probably wouldn't know I'm admin and would dis me right there on the spot. For that, I warn you early.

I've been playing on gog for about a month and a half, yes I know your an admin. I've seen you on the server various times before.

Yes, you said say don't say that word around you, but... like I said.. I won't be saying it anymore.. which is why I was saying that your post wasn't needed, thus it was irrelevant lol! . I apologize to you, pubb!n, as I know the way I posted it made me seem cocky or 'arrogant'..

Look, i'm not trying to start anything ridiculous. I just want my privilege to play on the server and that's it. i didn't come here to start e-drama with admins because I got banned.

Last edited by iknorite on Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
4 8 15 16 23 42
4 8 15 16 23 42

my unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: my unban request   my unban request I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:17 pm

dude are u fucking retarded? when u want to get unbanned u suck up to everyone and if they tell you not to do something even if you already said u wouldnt just say ok i wont not fucking ur post was unneeded
Back to top Go down
iknorite
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

my unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: my unban request   my unban request I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:18 pm

4 8 15 16 23 42 wrote:
dude are u fucking retarded? when u want to get unbanned u suck up to everyone and if they tell you not to do something even if you already said u wouldnt just say ok i wont not fucking ur post was unneeded

please view my post above yours.
Back to top Go down
pubb!n
pubb!n

my unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: my unban request   my unban request I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:58 pm

Your name is really Jose Cuervo like the tequila?
Back to top Go down
iknorite
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

my unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: my unban request   my unban request I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:02 pm

pubb!n wrote:
Your name is really Jose Cuervo like the tequila?

no, I just always sign PM's with it. Razz

(seriously.)
Back to top Go down
Tenacious
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
Tenacious

my unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: my unban request   my unban request I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:25 pm

Actually, I think I banned this guy before Bambe could get to it. You probably don't know this about me, but I'm half black. Don't fuckin ever, and I mean fuckin ever, say nig again. Now, I don't bode well with racism, so I definitely hate the thought of you getting unbanned, but I'm leaving the decision up to the other people.
Back to top Go down
Lord Mega
Homicidal Maniac
Homicidal Maniac

my unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: my unban request   my unban request I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:26 pm

guys, he didn't come here to argue about something. just calm down, he learned a lesson, he said he won't be doing it again. if he does, there is always a true perma.

lets open the new year with a calm aura aight?
Back to top Go down
easy muhfuckin e
Let's get dangerous! - Darkwing Duck

my unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: my unban request   my unban request I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:32 pm

Lord Mega wrote:
guys, he didn't come here to argue about something. just calm down, he learned a lesson, he said he won't be doing it again. if he does, there is always a true perma.

lets open the new year with a calm aura aight?

pussy! Mad

lol am just kiddin
Back to top Go down
iknorite
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

my unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: my unban request   my unban request I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:15 pm

Awww, come on tenacious. Don't you believe in second chances? Razz
Back to top Go down
pubb!n
pubb!n

my unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: my unban request   my unban request I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:37 pm

Tenacious wrote:
Actually, I think I banned this guy before Bambe could get to it. You probably don't know this about me, but I'm half black. Don't fuckin ever, and I mean fuckin ever, say nig again. Now, I don't bode well with racism, so I definitely hate the thought of you getting unbanned, but I'm leaving the decision up to the other people.

Brother.
Back to top Go down
easy muhfuckin e

my unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: my unban request   my unban request I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:02 am

lies tenacious is an alien
Back to top Go down
iknorite
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

my unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: my unban request   my unban request I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:43 am

easy muhfuckin e wrote:
\\

Hey Easye I've played with you before.. i was playung under "hardd" i believe, to imitate your "easyy" if i must say. loL!
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

my unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: my unban request   my unban request I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:51 am

Eat a dick. Don't say anything racist, and there won't be any problems. I've never seen you, so I don't give a solitary shit about you. People make mistakes, seems like you learned from yours. Somebody unban him.
Back to top Go down
easy muhfuckin e

my unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: my unban request   my unban request I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:48 am

iknorite wrote:
easy muhfuckin e wrote:
\\

Hey Easye I've played with you before.. i was playung under "hardd" i believe, to imitate your "easyy" if i must say. loL!

So??
Back to top Go down
easy muhfuckin e

my unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: my unban request   my unban request I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:38 am

i cant find his steam id anywhere in this post so i really cant unban him, i suggest you post it if you wanna be unbanned, unless someone did it and u edited one of your posts with the steam id in it
Back to top Go down
iknorite
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

my unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: my unban request   my unban request I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:51 pm

Bambe already unbanned me, so I removed my id.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: my unban request   my unban request I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my unban request
Page 1 of 1